Can we already play with the patch 337? Because I love the new Poses and the hat and I can life with some bugs
yes! THIS! please! the bugs we know arent game breaking ... soooo ...
and cant they be fixed with mini patchs?
Jump to content
Posted 06 March 2016 - 03:35 AM
If you tried a new client and then can not run old client, then follow these steps:
1) Run new client and enter charecter editor
2) Remove "New Hat" item from all your characters and save (go to any location)
3) Run old client
I have tried this and I'm not even wearing a hat to start with. I still get the new client.
Posted 06 March 2016 - 03:50 AM
If you choose a normal non sex sit / kiss pose or cuddle pose with a partner the pants and slip disappear now it happens on sofa, bed, pool and ground.
And from time to time disappear the Photo Button, but so far i did not found the reason for it :/ but with a rejoin he is back
Posted 06 March 2016 - 04:14 AM
u hear now the moaning all the time with a Partner if you use cuddle/ sit / kiss poses and hear it not only if u push the moan button
Edited by ¸.•★Shannon★•.¸, 06 March 2016 - 04:36 AM.
Posted 06 March 2016 - 04:50 AM
I've got both versions running now. The trick is to install build 337 in a separate directory, away from the existing client. Then you can switch between the two. It's kinda fun to go to the new client and see the vast empty spaces. Seems to be running pretty solid - I don't see why we can't go live this week. Cheers!
Posted 06 March 2016 - 05:16 AM
Posted 06 March 2016 - 11:05 AM
Small bugs we've found :
- the sitting pose on bag chairs is the pool pose (only tested with FF)
- switching from a pose with no strapon menu to a pose with strapon menu makes the penis disappear
- little detail here : the position of the character during the female masturbating pose (on her knees) is a bit offset from its initial position (before the pose)
That's about it for the bugs :3
We had fun testing this new patch
Thank you and keep up the good work !
PS : You can remove the panties from the character editor, nobody will put them on when the patch will be released
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users