3DXChat Community

Patch #337 Public test

Lisa

u hear now the moaning all the time with a Partner if you use cuddle/ sit / kiss poses and  hear it not only if u push the moan button

if u have sex with betty or bob and after u click on a single use objekt like the chair or pole rod and push the button to use it disappear betty/bob and u have sex with a Ghost :D 

kind Regards

Shannon

Edited by ¸.•★Shannon★•.¸

I've got both versions running now.  The trick is to install build 337 in a separate directory, away from the existing client.  Then you can switch between the two.  It's kinda fun to go to the new client and see the vast empty spaces.  :)  Seems to be running pretty solid - I don't see why we can't go live this week.  Cheers! :D

- Pose system: The pose system has been rewritten from scratch. Which makes new animations easier than before.

- New UI: All poses are sorted by category. This simplifies navigation and this is to prevent the selection of incorrect poses that may ruin the moment.

- New UI #2: The new UI has drawn icons for single on prop animations.

- Memory Optimization: Animations are loaded on the fly, this helps to play 3DXChat with less memory than before.

- Loading Time Reduced: All pose-icons are placed in one texture at last. 1 large texture is loaded faster than 176 small textures.

- Loading Time Reduced #2: Animations are no longer loaded with your character at the start of the game.

- It is now possible to have the penis toggled on whenever you want it, in any situation.

- Eyes blinking bug has been fixed.

- Stability improvements and bug fixes.

Pose system : Need my wife to try this

New UI : Looks good regarding the sits and poles ( need my wife for sex UI :D )

Memory optimization : Really better . I can play in high graphic when some peoples in the room without lagging ( around 7 or 8 , after i start to lag a bit , but nothing too serious , and my computer isn't strong )

Loading time : It's little faster , but i can't judge as i can't see the peoples who are not in the 337 version 

Penis/strapon : Noted a little "bug" with the strappy on the couch . I tried the masturbation then the one with strappy ( to see ) but the strappy didn't appear and i needed to stop , stand and then wear the strappy and select the pose to see it ( dont know if it's the same with penis )

Stability: Seem stable , but i see only few peoples so ...

Hi,

Small bugs we've found :

- the sitting pose on bag chairs is the pool pose (only tested with FF)

- switching from a pose with no strapon menu to a pose with strapon menu makes the penis disappear

- little detail here : the position of the character during the female masturbating pose (on her knees) is a bit offset from its initial position (before the pose)

That's about it for the bugs :3

We had fun testing this new patch :)

Thank you and keep up the good work !

PS : You can remove the panties from the character editor, nobody will put them on when the patch will be released :D

My first impression is really good, graphics look better even on my low-end machines, and I want to sound positive, but . . . 

>>- Pose system: The pose system has been rewritten from scratch. Which makes new animations easier than before.

Am I the only one who thinks that having the player who offers the pose take the submissive position is backwards? Maybe this is not so much of a problem for MF poses. But in FF poses it drives me nuts. The player who offers doggy style should be the top dog in the pose, no?

Also, spatial orientation is not a problem when you are on a bed or on a couch, but would it be possible to add rotation to the poses when you are on the floor or on the ground?  

>>- New UI: All poses are sorted by category. This simplifies navigation and this is to prevent the selection of incorrect poses that may ruin the moment.

I think it would be nice to enable us to put the poses in the order we want in the UI. Half the problem with the old interface is that everything is out of order. And since the preferred order will vary from person to person, I think the best solution is to enable the user to put the list in their preferred order. 

Also, the missionary position for FF is ANAL? REALLY? SERIOUSLY?

Please put it in Vaginal. You don't even have to remake the pose. Just put it in Vaginal. 

I really like it, but there is still a lot of small improvements that would greatly enhance playability.

Hi Lisa...

>> - Pose system: The pose system has been rewritten from scratch. Which makes new animations easier than before.
>> - New UI: All poses are sorted by category. This simplifies navigation and this is to prevent the selection of incorrect poses that may ruin the moment.
>> - New UI #2: The new UI has drawn icons for single on prop animations.

All this works in most situations. Issues i encountered:
- (Minor) Male avatar, pool poses, shows me "F Single" instead of "M Single"
- (Major) MF couple sitting on the "Hear couple seat" the male ava gets stripped of his pants and undies and the female ava is moaning all the time
- (Major) MF foreplay pose on couch does the same as above...
- (Major) the permanent moaning is almost in every pose now...

>> - Memory Optimization: Animations are loaded on the fly, this helps to play 3DXChat with less memory than before.
I checked, the client does need a lot less memory now than usual. Hard to quantize this though...

>> - Loading Time Reduced: All pose-icons are placed in one texture at last. 1 large texture is loaded faster than 176 small textures.
>> - Loading Time Reduced #2: Animations are no longer loaded with your character at the start of the game.
Absolutely not noticeable for me, as i have a very fast machine with SSD stripe...

>> - It is now possible to have the penis toggled on whenever you want it, in any situation.
i haven't tested this yet, maybe later.

>> - Eyes blinking bug has been fixed.
Well i didn't see it happening, so i guess yes its fixed ;)

>> - Stability improvements and bug fixes.
Hard to verify when missing the details :P

Hope this helps.
cheers,
Alex

Ok few details :

The couple sit on the heart bean bag ( this apply to the couple sit on the pool ) : Try to make it only a "pool sit" as it really dont fit the heart bean bag . And please , try to make it not removing our panties lol

also , i tried the bed's rest pose ( single ) in the pool and i had a bug where i could not move my camera anymore . Don't know if some others had this .

@MaryKate : you use the same account and the same ava

As many other have said, after further testing.

It seems the animations for the bean bag chair and the cuddle poses that are non-sexual all come up with the sexual buttons and constant moaning, this is probably because they are under the "Foreplay" category. The only way I can see this being fixed is if you make an extra category of non-sexual or something along those lines for the cuddle animations that are registered in the system as non-sexual and will not activate the sex functions, as it takes your clothes off when you are just doing a little cuddling and you're constantly moaning.

But the cuddling animations should have the "Global" Registration of your clothing, so it activates the poses in the current clothing amounts you are wearing so example if you're fully clothed and you click the cuddle animations, you'll stay fully clothed. If you and your partner has just had sex and are naked and then you click the cuddle pose for after sex cuddling, your clothes stay off but all clothing options can still be toggled on and off for those who RP taking eachothers clothes off whilst cuddling like before.

So an extra "Non-Sexual" category should fix this that is registered as no sex in the games systems.