3DXChat Community

Development and suggestions?

Guest Doll

My PC is built for gaming, so I'm all for the graphics upgrade, I do hope it will still run on every PC that it currently runs on though. I don't want to see people unable to play because of a graphics upgrade... that would be horrible, and would surely result in more than a few players not renewing their subscriptions.Maybe they should use the current graphics for the 'extremely low' graphical setting once they upgrade... not sure if that's even possible, but it sounds 'solution-esque'.  *Edited for speeling for gramnar

If all goes well. There should be a pick and choose on the options. For example you have max settings enabled but shadows are a bit to heavy on your system. To turn just those down. I am hoping when the UI update comes for the settings menu we will have more customisation for graphic and sound settings.

On another note. The developers test the game build on multiple systems ranging across the hardware scale from low range to top end. So I shouldn't worry too much about the graphics upgrade. :)

I am by no means a clothing designer or anything of that sore but i would like to see the creativity of this community flow onward instead of at an idle pace...so many things could be created with little effort and not much pressure either...i have never been against custom content i think its wonderful that these people possess that talent...besides who doesnt wanna be at a club and look to see someone wearing something they made...what a proud feeling that would be!!!:)

I am by no means a clothing designer or anything of that sore but i would like to see the creativity of this community flow onward instead of at an idle pace...so many things could be created with little effort and not much pressure either...i have never been against custom content i think its wonderful that these people possess that talent...besides who doesnt wanna be at a club and look to see someone wearing something they made...what a proud feeling that would be!!!:)

Another option would be to allow everyone to upload textures to their clothing with a simple upload button next to each piece of clothing.

Go on the net, find a texture you can use and apply it. Users could create their own unique wardrobes of clothing easily. Designers could use mesh mappacks to create even better multi texture clothing. It would add a creative element that is sorely lacking in 3DX currently.

Free user created and creativity would make people come from other VR worlds and stay longer.

I'm sure more paying members would be desirable for 3DX.

The new client isn't Unity 5. It is still Unity4. The Unity5 client is coming at a later date. :) That was just to fix any bugs with the new stuff they were releasing of the new UI and animations with the Shemale penis and such.

Ah... So the "animations will be easier to make" and the other things of Unity 5 are still a far far dream... Am I the only one that understood this patch 337 was to pass into Unity 5 ("animations rewritten from scratch etc.....")?

Nice to know...

Sorry for the question then:

Why trying to create daylight graphics if they're still working on Unity 4?

Maybe it is me, but again I am confused about what's going on...

Kisses

Ah... So the "animations will be easier to make" and the other things of Unity 5 are still a far far dream... Am I the only one that understood this patch 337 was to pass into Unity 5 ("animations rewritten from scratch etc.....")?

Nice to know...

Sorry for the question then:

Why trying to create daylight graphics if they're still working on Unity 4?

Maybe it is me, but again I am confused about what's going on...

Kisses

Let's see if I can clear the confusion for you. The Day/Night cycle in each outside area is being worked on by the devs in the Unity 5 engine. Just because we're still using Unity 4 at this point in time doesn't mean the devs are. The photos that Lisa posts in Upcoming Content is her way of giving us a preview of the Unity 5 engine. The photo of the Day/Night cycle on the beach that was recently posted was taken in the Unity 5 engine. If they weren't using the Unity 5 engine then it wouldn't look the way it does in the photo. it would look how it does now in the current Unity 4 engine. :)If you look closely in the second image the water is super flat and really has no depth. The First image is the one Lisa posted and there is an obvious difference. The first being the day/night cycle, which Unity 4 doesn't have. The second major difference is the waves. Compared to the second image these actually have some kind of depth to them, adding the illusion that there's an actual water current, as opposed to being in a lake.post-5-0-09099000-1458207604.jpg

post-8990-0-93096400-1459069464_thumb.png

I don't know if this is the right spot for this, or if it's been brought up before. I am from the US, and the US flag bikini is awesome looking, BUT how hard would it be to add country options to this bikini like the shirt options. Now obviously all the countries would be crazy to do, but The major countries that tend to populate this game would be a great start.  Like maybe the top 10.

Just a thought.

M.

Let's see if I can clear the confusion for you. The Day/Night cycle in each outside area is being worked on by the devs in the Unity 5 engine. Just because we're still using Unity 4 at this point in time doesn't mean the devs are. The photos that Lisa posts in Upcoming Content is her way of giving us a preview of the Unity 5 engine. The photo of the Day/Night cycle on the beach that was recently posted was taken in the Unity 5 engine. If they weren't using the Unity 5 engine then it wouldn't look the way it does in the photo. it would look how it does now in the current Unity 4 engine. :)If you look closely in the second image the water is super flat and really has no depth. The First image is the one Lisa posted and there is an obvious difference. The first being the day/night cycle, which Unity 4 doesn't have. The second major difference is the waves. Compared to the second image these actually have some kind of depth to them, adding the illusion that there's an actual water current, as opposed to being in a lake.post-5-0-09099000-1458207604.jpg

nice comparison

I don't know if this is the right spot for this, or if it's been brought up before. I am from the US, and the US flag bikini is awesome looking, BUT how hard would it be to add country options to this bikini like the shirt options. Now obviously all the countries would be crazy to do, but The major countries that tend to populate this game would be a great start.  Like maybe the top 10.

Just a thought.

M.

well i think the bikini with the us flag is more a fashion thing

remember this

P5023209563874_1.jpg

For those who haven't seen it... here is a short rendered film based on a norse god legend showing off the PBR's of unity 5 and such. Pay attention to lighting particularly.

Unity 5 is the future. Curio has gone to it.  3DX would be foolish not too.

IMO,  if the consensus in 3dX is not to have a paying economy like SL or RLC it should have some of the aspects still of it in order to thrive.

The creative and talented will be drawn to making things in the other VR worlds cause they can make real money for their time. Content will come quicker in those worlds - but at a price. If The goal is to NOT be a paying economy here, then free user created content  is the only way to stay viable or this will assuredly become a ghost town when the other VR worlds are fully operational..

Thank you!

So it is a big tease I see... Ahahah...ahah...ah... ....

For those who haven't seen it... here is a short rendered film based on a norse god legend showing off the PBR's of unity 5 and such. Pay attention to lighting particularly.

Unity 5 is the future. Curio has gone to it.  3DX would be foolish not too.

Looks awesome :)

And when is this engine coming? and estimate date maybe? i am familiar with curio I have used that and loved the way things flowed so smoothly looking forward to using this engine here:) the day/night cycles will be excellent for RP or just to sit with a lover/friend on the beach and watch the sunset or the sunrise!:)

If all goes well. There should be a pick and choose on the options. For example you have max settings enabled but shadows are a bit to heavy on your system. To turn just those down. I am hoping when the UI update comes for the settings menu we will have more customisation for graphic and sound settings.

On another note. The developers test the game build on multiple systems ranging across the hardware scale from low range to top end. So I shouldn't worry too much about the graphics upgrade. :)

That's one thing I hate about some games is they offer no in depth graphical settings. Just low, med, high/1, 2, 3, 4, 5. I like to alter the settings such as to lower reflections, water detail, shadows, texture size, draw distance, lighting quality, edge smoothing, etc. so I can make the game look decent but run on my low end PC. I was lucky to even run it at all last year with a AMD Radeon HD 6530D integrated graphics, AMD Quad-Core A6-3620 accelerated processor, 8GB DDR3 RAM, Windows 7 64-bit. Now if they're increasing the graphical quality I'm intrigued to see variety in settings.

The game plays a lot of people in the "office" laptops. Even now they are playing in the low graphics settings.

So do not be carried away by the new game engine.

Increased pressure in the "office" laptop on "a little bit" will lead to that people will go away from the game.

People already go away from the game due to the cancellation PayPal. People go away from the game due to the lack of updates (nothing new). Now people will go away from the game also because the computer is weak and the game turned into a slide show.

The game plays a lot of people in the "office" laptops. Even now they are playing in the low graphics settings.

So do not be carried away by the new game engine.

Increased pressure in the "office" laptop on "a little bit" will lead to that people will go away from the game.

People already go away from the game due to the cancellation PayPal. People go away from the game due to the lack of updates (nothing new). Now people will go away from the game also because the computer is weak and the game turned into a slide show.

As I said before, they test it on a range of hardware systems from high end down to low end netbooks. I think people should not worry on performance of the game! It may end up being better as Unity5 is a lot more optimized in some cases than Unity4, but we shall see when it is released! Also there is some alternatives to the no paypal option issue.

Check the 3DXChat Membership topic and the Pre-Paid Game Time Card topic for solutions on still being able to get access to 3DXChat since Paypal revoked their usage due to the game being adult content based.

Keep in mind, Unity 5 uses memory almost twice as efficiently as Unity 4. It is FAR superior to Unity 4. Nothing to get worked up about in a fearful way. This is actually a good thing. No matter how much people bitch and whine - things progress. Remember Pong??

https://unity3d.com/unity/whats-new/unity-5.0

The amount of improvements is staggering and they improve it twice a month - sometimes 3 time a month.

Current version is:

Unity 5.3.4

Keep in mind, Unity 5 uses memory almost twice as efficiently as Unity 4. It is FAR superior to Unity 4. Nothing to get worked up about in a fearful way.

This is actually a good thing. No matter how much people bitch and whine - things progress. Remember Pong??

clapping_joker_batman_dark_knight.gif

Guest SayaX

Unity 5 it's not only graphics.
Already some Unity 5 games developed for smartphones.
It's unstoppable process.

Yep. I want 3DX on my iPad Pro and a native Mac version.