3DXChat Community

Development and suggestions?

Guest Doll

It got a lot of complaints due to it being illegal in most places, so they removed the ability to give xGold to other players. 

ah ok... legal reasons then... that i can understand and accept ;) 

thanks ash for the clarification...

how about the other points ? 

buying drinks other than beer, other presents than the ones for the profile... 

ah ok... legal reasons then... that i can understand and accept ;)

thanks ash for the clarification...

how about the other points ? 

buying drinks other than beer, other presents than the ones for the profile... 

Indeed, it would be a nice thing to have, perhaps a "Buy a drink for Partner" if you're partnered with someone so you buy them a drink.

Also the other drinks shouldn't be too difficult I do not think, just creating a new animation for the players to hold the drinks differently of the cocktails etc. Then to drink it,, as the object is there, but I am unsure if it is a static mesh or prefab.

Would be a nice thing to have though I do agree with you.

IS THIS WEBSITE  3DXFORUM .COM  THE OFFICIAL SUPPORT SYSTEM OF THE COMPANY WHO ACTUALLY MAKES 3DXCHAT?!

I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW NON-STANDARD AND  PATHETICALLY UNPROFESSIONAL THE ENTIRE SYSTEM OF SO CALLED, "SUPPORT" IS THAT SURROUNDS THIS  DECENT-SEMI-SUCCESSFUL GAME IS.

THIS SPEAKS VOLUMES TO THE FACT THAT MOST THOSE WORKING FOR SUCH A COMPANY ARE LIKELY BEING PAID MINIMUM WAGE IF EVEN THAT, WHILE ONE OR PERHAPS MAYBE TWO AT THE TOP ARE MAKING A SALARY OF $10,000 A MONTH.

IT'S BEYOND OBVIOUS!

And yet still I sit here as a technologist who was amongst the very first on this entire planet to have began in computing, in fact was the 1st ever teacher's assistant, in the worlds first ever publicly offered computer class, ever.... shit back as far back as the 70's I was performing greenscreen live chats between Cupertino and the likes of Texas and Denver..... ya that's right, was chatting with others on a screen and connection sum 45 years ago..... even was amongst the very first few to have found success in multi-playing two players in one game over a network,.....  not to mention being a founder and CEO of a silicon valley tech co, someone who would counsel some of the world's most intelligent systems and people, and yet here I am more than 24 hours later after having purchased 3dxchat, and it still does not function properly, hell, I'm not even sure about your rogue patching method that doesn't even seem to be versioned by any type of true standard or approach u just fling that ole patcher in there hmmmm.... and I wonder.... I wonder why didn't I just pay attention to my gut, and just say NO! haha.. 

Now that I took the time to stick out my chest and grow to record heights my ego, what to do, what to do...... hey I KNOW! How about a simple, process laid out in a text file like 1.     2.      3. hey, all this rocket science programming n stuff to make 3dxshiietxy, so all that and successful without support, is getting me motivated...... hey imagine, imagine a single download link that is to a self extracting install file and of which contains only 1 single other file..... a text file that maybe would look something like,,,,,

1. doooooouuuuuuble cliiiiiiiick the 3dshit file and install following the prompts.

2. RIGHT Click this link and download the patcher.

3. Rigt click to open the patcher and install as administrator.

4. enjoy game!

Honestly, this hole project is soooo much more than it ever really had to be.

Now, can I either get the right install files and a simplified process to install what I paid for here or? I KNOW no one is answering from support be it email, phone or via my delivering a large protruding object from my howitzer down your teletube. So what will it be? Simplification, the right install files and patch ALWAYS LOCATED IN THE SAME PLACE (its called a standard) so that I can do this maybe sometime this year, or a refund? You don't wanna refund me, cause it took me 2.5 hours to write this msg to you, and at my rate of $1331.00 USD an hour I seriously doubt you want the honorable scales to decide whats what and who's putting what where.

Please advise, and sooner rather than later,

How amazing! So DO tell me how were you able to make the Oculus settings that were under the games settings seemingly disappear without my changing anything as per the install OR THEIR FILES? MAgic? PRESTO? EEER BUGO? And so its been marketed as being such the bomb in VR AND THE Rift, yet I come all the way to this point and it wasn't until just moments ago I just read an insider forum post that states YOU DIDN'T EVEN EVER IMPLEMENT DK2?!?!!? WTF. ITS THE ONLY REASON I CAME HERE PEOPLE.......  THIS COULD GET UGLY NOW.... REFUNDS UPON THE WHORIZON.

Seeing the difference between your two posts, I believe you managed to install the game.

Regarding the rest of your issues:

Developpers had informed us that support would be limited until the 11th because of holidays, which is why you haven't gotten an answer.

Here is the post informing us of it :

SexGameDevil @SexGameDevil 30 déc. 2015

Guys, we will have limited support over the holidays until 11.01.2016. Thanks for your understanding and happy holidays!

So I'm sure you'll get an answer soon.

I would suggest you calm down CptTantric. Getting mad will not get things fixed. :) So you are saying from what I gather is you are struggling to install the game correct?

When you install the game, you use the installer it gives you and it will extract all the files from the installer to the directory you set it as in the installer. Once that is done, you may need to do a couple patches to get the most up to date version of the game Version 3DXChat Build 335.

If you are having issues with your installation/patching, run it as administrator, if that doesn't work you may need to uninstall your game, clear the registry, then reinstall.

There is no logic in them implementing DK2 as Oculus just keeps on updating and it takes away development time for other features. But they did say in a post somewhere, they will be releasing support for the Official Oculus Rift version releasing later this year.

The development team behind this game is small and as Shanti stated above they are on holiday until today. Which is why you haven't got your ticket dealt with yet, they stated it on their twitter and on the launcher sign in screen under "What's New" section.

Kind Regards

Ash

2) Add voice option in appartments

It's already possible if you use the stream functions in your radio :)

You can connect a Mic with your stream sources like Shoutcast and stream your voices in your home!

Theoretic should it also be possible to put a teamspeak source in our Rooms :)

It's already possible if you use the stream functions in your radio :)

You can connect a Mic with your stream sources like Shoutcast and stream your voices in your home!

Theoretic should it also be possible to put a teamspeak source in our Rooms :)

So you want to say that i can speak with my guest in my appartment? And he can speak too and we will hear each other?

You can speak to your guest yes! But for a conversation with voices am I not to 100% sure because theoretic should it work with an teamspeak server...

But I have it never test :)

But that's what i mean... to have an opportunity to speak while having sex with your partner instead chating)

But that's what i mean... to have an opportunity to speak while having sex with your partner instead chating)

External there are a lot opportunities (Skype, Teamspeak etc)

As I said there should also some ways to integrate some external services in game about the stream functions but a internal game function for a Voice conversation are not scheduled :)

I have just heard that the devs have employed 2 new permanent developers, 1 will be working on clothes, room additions and locations and the other soly on animations other than sex poses leaving Lisa to concerntrate purely on sex poses.

Really sorry but I am just kidding, but I bet it got you all excited like finally we may all start getting what we want and have been waiting for.

This is what is needed, the next step the devs need to take.

It is well and truely time the devs got more serious about thier product and realised they have been doing things far to slow.

They should now have enough funds to be able to do this and it would go a long way to solving all the problems that I have seen posted in these forums of late.

There is so much still to be done for this game and Gizmo and Lisa should not expect us all to wait until they themselves are able to find time to do it.

A game where we pay such a high price for subs should not have it so we have to wait for the devs to return from vacation to have a major problem fixed.

This is what we all need to start asking for, that they get serious about thier own product, start re investing back into it and building it at the pace it should be and stop jerking us all around.

I have just heard that the devs have employed 2 new permanent developers, 1 will be working on clothes, room additions and locations and the other soly on animations other than sex poses leaving Lisa to concerntrate purely on sex poses.

Really sorry but I am just kidding, but I bet it got you all excited like finally we may all start getting what we want and have been waiting for.

It is well and truely time the devs got more serious about thier product and realised they have been doing things far to slow.

They should now have enough funds to be able to do this and it would go a long way to solving all the problems that I have seen posted in these forums of late.

There is so much still to be done for this game and Gizmo and Lisa should not expect us all to wait until they themselves are able to find time to do it.

A game where we pay such a high price for subs should not have it so we have to wait for the devs to return from vacation to have a major problem fixed.

This is what we all need to start asking for, that they get serious about thier own product, start re investing back into it and building it at the pace it should be and stop jerking us all around.

I hate you soooo much now ...

I hate you soooo much now ...

I know right! I got so excited and like peed my pants! And I agree with Twiggy with the recent things like the ignore system messed up and the radio going out, looks really unprofessional and I normally try to stick up for devs but after being here for 2 years you kinda get sick of waiting for stuff that you suggest or just ANYTHING in general. Step up your game devs. This game has so much potential to be something amazing, you practically have a gold mine in your hand but seems your letting it slip away for easy money, lazyness or just not enough staff. I know this post probably wont even be read anyways so just another wasted couple of minutes.

Annnnnnddddd off to a new topic :o I have this idea for a sort of....trading system. However, this trading system would only be good for XGold. I know there aren't many uses for XGold currently, but take for example, You're in The Sin Club and There is a "dancer" on the stage, and you REALLY like their dancing and want to "tip" them. But what is this? There is no way to give them a tip so they are essentially dancing for free or for occasional sex. With this system it would not only be good for tipping dancers, but also for giving people XGold as a gift! We already receive free XGold for every day we're on. But what about other ways of earning XGold? This could create wondrous opportunities for RolePlayers as well! they could actually receive regular payment for their "services rendered." :)

Annnnnnddddd off to a new topic :o I have this idea for a sort of....trading system. However, this trading system would only be good for XGold. I know there aren't many uses for XGold currently, but take for example, You're in The Sin Club and There is a "dancer" on the stage, and you REALLY like their dancing and want to "tip" them. But what is this? There is no way to give them a tip so they are essentially dancing for free or for occasional sex. With this system it would not only be good for tipping dancers, but also for giving people XGold as a gift! We already receive free XGold for every day we're on. But what about other ways of earning XGold? This could create wondrous opportunities for RolePlayers as well! they could actually receive regular payment for their "services rendered." :)

There used to be an xGold payment to players system in game awhile ago. But it was removed due to a lot of people complaining many were using the xGold payment system for prostitution and other illegal activities, so it was removed.

There used to be an xGold payment to players system in game awhile ago. But it was removed due to a lot of people complaining many were using the xGold payment system for prostitution and other illegal activities, so it was removed.

I think that they removed the transfert of xGold between player the same day it was brought in game. It kinda didn't last a single day. lol

You could read in people in-game profil what was the current rate for a blowjob or doing anal. 

The game was much smaller back then and there was no private room, so it wasn't really a great move back then and the mood of the game went to crap quite fast. 

A lot of things changed since then, I guess.