3DXChat Community

XandiS Xperience

Xandisweet

I will start by saying sorry to everyone that has been at the mercy of me and my anxiety disorder. Y'all can discredit it and toss it aside to call me a bitch or a psycho. Not saying I'm not because it is what I become. Also I will say fuck you to anyone who judges others before getting to know them. No one here is better than anyone else. We are all a collected bit of 3dx, each of us has gone around boning however many people via the internet. Being faithful, trustworthy or real doesnt make you better. Being smarter than someone else... does not make you better. Being a slut among a world of whores... does not make you better. Now, anyone who has to say shit about what I am entitled to say how about instead you just pucker up and kiss my ass. K? K.

lol

gotta love the divorce in 3dx where no one benefits.

Let’s not get into an economic discussion and talk alimony. ;)

K I’ll let you have your diary back, nothing to see here folks, onward to the next post! :D

*giggles* always a pleasure having you stop in, love. Hugs

Does that include me? Oh deep joy, it means I can focus on the main purpose of revealing and challenging the abuser on the forum and his friends. Remember everybody can still see everything that the people you have on ignore post, just you can't. You'll still get triggered because you won't be able to resist what's been said. That said, you don't have to respond, that's your choice. Expect to be challenged if you do.

I didn't expect that, you really can't let go can you. Remember it is you who is friends with someone who abuses women. You are contaminated by contact. You have a choice about what you do now, you can either distance yourself from him and end the friendship, which is what I recommend, or you stay friends with him and accept that you will be seen to concur with his opinions about women.

I didn't expect that, you really can't let go can you. Remember it is you who is friends with someone who abuses women. You are contaminated by contact. You have a choice about what you do now, you can either distance yourself from him and end the friendship, which is what I recommend, or you stay friends with him and accept that you will be seen to concur with his opinions about women.

980x.png

Women%2Bprotest%2Bmore%2Bvaginas.JPG

women-in-vagina-costumes.jpg

11123811_1444991785799332_1749987331_n.j

1*pdKjKAhGASs07PVGnDnmzw.jpeg

16706095.jpg

The best one by far:

makingadifference-vaginas-acting-afool-k

I’m beginning to wonder. Daisy do you need an intervention? I’m being serious here a moment and I will help if you need it ok?

There just seem to be similarities between those wives or girlfriends or family members who stand by abusive partners, relations etc... because it’s all they have. I can’t believe that’s true but if it is then reach out please you don’t need them. I may be a bitch when I choose but I still have a heart.

I’d say the same to Tox and Mar but Tox i’m not sure even exists and Mar, well Mar lives in her own little world, she or he, it doesn’t matter to me, is lost to us.