3DXChat Community

XandiS Xperience

Xandisweet

Ok jim, time to go. Tell your dad i said hi jimmy boy. Its a nice touch you post mostly after sleeper "goes to bed" lmao

You’re right i’m her, until you take another wild guess anyway. It’s adorable that you watch what everyone does though. Nice hobby.

LbsEG2d.gif

I’m beginning to wonder. Daisy do you need an intervention? I’m being serious here a moment and I will help if you need it ok?

There just seem to be similarities between those wives or girlfriends or family members who stand by abusive partners, relations etc... because it’s all they have. I can’t believe that’s true but if it is then reach out please you don’t need them. I may be a bitch when I choose but I still have a heart.

I’d say the same to Tox and Mar but Tox i’m not sure even exists and Mar, well Mar lives in her own little world, she or he, it doesn’t matter to me, is lost to us.

I did stop responding to them after I said it was the last I would respond, but I did respond to you.

Rob and I have squashed any beef we had in the past. He's never abused me mentally or physically. So , I guess I'm wondering how that is standing by my abuser? Yes I am assuming like a lot of people you have read part of my story about my past, but you don't know enough about me to say what or who I am.

I have the ability to move on from situations that cause me to react negatively..... if you wish to pick a fight then by all means pm me, I will only be taking duel requests in this manner from now on, ty.

Mwah! Senpai!!!!

Once again Mar_Mohan spams the forums with multiple posts across multiple threads. Why? Quite simply to mask the fact that she is a friend of an abuser who posts memes promoting violence against women.

See Ciera. TamsinUK, Perimede, LorraineM and so on.  You say the same things to me all the time.  Being a friend with someone isn't a crime.  You should learn from your mistakes.  You give yourself away too easily but then again your own friends did that to you.

I’m beginning to wonder. Daisy do you need an intervention? I’m being serious here a moment and I will help if you need it ok?

There just seem to be similarities between those wives or girlfriends or family members who stand by abusive partners, relations etc... because it’s all they have. I can’t believe that’s true but if it is then reach out please you don’t need them. I may be a bitch when I choose but I still have a heart.

I’d say the same to Tox and Mar but Tox i’m not sure even exists and Mar, well Mar lives in her own little world, she or he, it doesn’t matter to me, is lost to us.

Sarcasm doesn't work for you.  Seems you think that's what you're doing but you're truly failing in that department.  If you need help with that, I can point you in the right direction.  I'm all woman, proved it before, can't say the same for others.

Ok just checking and thanks for responding to me. I don’t really think Robs capable of abusing anyone, it’s obviously all mouth and no substance but there’s some strange psychology at work in the group that I find interesting.

I don’t know your past, didn’t read anything, but you’re right I don’t really know you. I am just trying to understand because you seem to be the person that least fits with the clique, has more depth than the rest and yet happily gets tarred with that same brush by association.

If you’re ok with that, then that’s fine. I just wonder why. If you’re bored feel free to fight with me anytime I take nothing personally here. :)

See Ciera. TamsinUK, Perimede, LorraineM and so on.  You say the same things to me all the time.  Being a friend with someone isn't a crime.  You should learn from your mistakes.  You give yourself away too easily

Don’t feel bad Dave, she said the same things to me when she said I was you too. She is what we like to call in the real world “full of shit”.

I did stop responding to them after I said it was the last I would respond, but I did respond to you.

Rob and I have squashed any beef we had in the past. He's never abused me mentally or physically. So , I guess I'm wondering how that is standing by my abuser? Yes I am assuming like a lot of people you have read part of my story about my past, but you don't know enough about me to say what or who I am.

I have the ability to move on from situations that cause me to react negatively..... if you wish to pick a fight then by all means pm me, I will only be taking duel requests in this manner from now on, ty.

Mwah! Senpai!!!!

*pms Xandi to pick a fight*

Ok just checking and thanks for responding to me. I don’t really think Robs capable of abusing anyone, it’s obviously all mouth and no substance but there’s some strange psychology at work in the group that I find interesting.

I don’t know your past, didn’t read anything, but you’re right I don’t really know you. I am just trying to understand because you seem to be the person that least fits with the clique, has more depth than the rest and yet happily gets tarred with that same brush by association.

If you’re ok with that, then that’s fine. I just wonder why. If you’re bored feel free to fight with me anytime I take nothing personally here. :)

Well to feed your curiosity, I simply react how I want in any given situation... if I feel like teasing someone who has put me in the same subcategory as my friend with the same thing that he does it's because I either believe it, know it, or know it will bother them. Its like calling a girl fat, whether she is or not she will become offended.

My existence here in the forums has not solely been to argue pointless battles, though I do enjoy the occasional intelligent debate. I like memes, sometimes its hard not to like some of Rob's because even though they are offensive and I don't agree they are funny in correlation. As it's been stated in previous posts I don't agree with all that he does or that any of my friends do, but if I see someone (not that he needs my help) being attacked by several people I will speak up. Just because someone has done wrong in the past it does not give the go ahead to retaliate in the manner displayed here.

My thoughts and opinions are my own, who I agree with is all a matter of what I decide, can others have different opinions? Yes, I will gladly let someone say their piece with rebuttals and snarky comments... but if it becomes a battle royal against one person or "group" especially a friend, then automatically I will go into defense mode.

Now that I've done what you wanted me to originally.. anything else you want, sweets?

Well to feed your curiosity, I simply react how I want in any given situation... if I feel like teasing someone who has put me in the same subcategory as my friend with the same thing that he does it's because I either believe it, know it, or know it will bother them. Its like calling a girl fat, whether she is or not she will become offended.

My existence here in the forums has not solely been to argue pointless battles, though I do enjoy the occasional intelligent debate. I like memes, sometimes its hard not to like some of Rob's because even though they are offensive and I don't agree they are funny in correlation. As it's been stated in previous posts I don't agree with all that he does or that any of my friends do, but if I see someone (not that he needs my help) being attacked by several people I will speak up. Just because someone has done wrong in the past it does not give the go ahead to retaliate in the manner displayed here.

My thoughts and opinions are my own, who I agree with is all a matter of what I decide, can others have different opinions? Yes, I will gladly let someone say their piece with rebuttals and snarky comments... but if it becomes a battle royal against one person or "group" especially a friend, then automatically I will go into defense mode.

Now that I've done what you wanted me to originally.. anything else you want, sweets?

I do get that, but why do you think people attack? Nothing that’s happened is unprovoked. Those who chose to rise above have simply abandoned the conflict. Perhaps that’s the right thing to do, i’m not sure. It doesn’t seem to work.

Just my observation too but you appear to only agree with your friend even if others make perfectly valid points. That’s not displaying your own thoughts that just backing someone because they are a friend. Loyalty is lovely but I wouldn’t back any of my friends behaving that way. I don’t even expect mine to back the way I behave.

I do get that, but why do you think people attack? Nothing that’s happened is unprovoked. Those who chose to rise above have simply abandoned the conflict. Perhaps that’s the right thing to do, i’m not sure. It doesn’t seem to work.

Just my observation too but you appear to only agree with your friend even if others make perfectly valid points. That’s not displaying your own thoughts that just backing someone because they are a friend. Loyalty is lovely but I wouldn’t back any of my friends behaving that way. I don’t even expect mine to back the way I behave.

Perfectly valid points? I said that he was an asshole. So technically I agreed to the truth. When the finger is pointed at me for something someone else is doing why would I take sides with such people who would rather spread lies in order to gain validation (at me directly) than admit fault in their actions?

I've explained enough.... I'm over this. Again I don't need anyone's approval of how I handle things. If you don't like what I do that's ok, you don't have to. That's the beauty of it... you can disagree and it will not bother me in the slightest.

Don’t feel bad Dave, she said the same things to me when she said I was you too. She is what we like to call in the real world “full of shit”.

You see I know who you are as well. You're JimmyJuice because you say the same bullshit to me that you said to me in game on your multiple accounts.  You never learned when it's pointed out that you do that constantly.  So while I've posted the rules that have been broken by you and others, I haven't gone on a mission to attack anyone because I don't stoop to that level.

Here is a classic example of what you, JimmyJuice do best.

http://3dxforum.com/...ience/?p=327434

ysq968V.png

7pXRSNa.png

ttAiBNu.png

8oiz3c4.png

0N4E5aC.png

Sarcasm doesn't work for you.  Seems you think that's what you're doing but you're truly failing in that department.  If you need help with that, I can point you in the right direction.  I'm all woman, proved it before, can't say the same for others.

I wasn’t being sarcastic, seems you’re the one needs some help reading tone. Paranoia does make you defensive and react as if everything is an attack or about you though. I was talking with Daisy since she can actually have a conversation.

With every post you have to assert your gender amongst other things, interesting you feel the need to continually assert it. It’s irrelevant to the conversation.

I'm going to ask Xandisweet two unrelated, but pertinent, questions.

Is she happy that a little bit of google searching based on the images that she posted reveal her real name and some of her contact details?

Secondly, and more to the point, is the person whose identity she appropriated for use here aware of what she's done?

Perfectly valid points? I said that he was an asshole. So technically I agreed to the truth. When the finger is pointed at me for something someone else is doing why would I take sides with such people who would rather spread lies in order to gain validation (at me directly) than admit fault in their actions?

I've explained enough.... I'm over this. Again I don't need anyone's approval of how I handle things. If you don't like what I do that's ok, you don't have to. That's the beauty of it... you can disagree and it will not bother me in the slightest.

I know you don’t need my approval, i’m just interested. Speaking for myself I don’t believe i’ve pointed any fingers at anyone except to call them on hypocrisy and trolling, antagonising, call it what you will. I haven’t spread any lies about anyone.

My point was, You appear to be a bit like me, I apologise if that’s insulting but I don’t mean it as such. What I mean is, you don’t really give a fuck about all the personal drama or history that appears to be underneath this. In your case you’re just supporting a friend. In mine well I have my reasons. Yet the interesting part is the behaviour of that friend is exactly the same, perhaps worse. Neither of us are quite sitting on the fence but you seem prepared to support things I wouldn’t. So i’m curious?

No sarcasm in this, just to help Mar.

Ok, except that bit.

You see I know who you are as well. You're JimmyJuice because you say the same bullshit to me that you said to me in game on your multiple accounts. You never learned when it's pointed out that you do that constantly.

You said this same thing when you said I was Dave. That he says these “same things”, the very same things everyone says to you dear. The same things people mailed me private messages about laughing that I said them to you because you are more of a joke than anything to be taken seriously or believed, because what else is anyone supposed to say or do when it comes to you, let’s truly be honest. But to humor you, again you said it was obvious I was Dave, you laid down all your evidence, then Dave became someone named Simon to you, then Simon became Ciera who then became Bridget. Now I am JJ to you, who you also claim is DarkFairy, but who is obviously RobT, and everybody but you has figured that out at this point. Then the best part, you have produced these screen shots from the game, that I guess I was supposed to be psychic about how they were aimed towards me and not just a delusional defense of Robbie JJ not being himself, where the person in question talks like and says all the exact same things as JJs RobT persona and sounds nothing like me. Then some selfie of Robbie JJ claiming you are sirbigmac. It is a very glaring discrepancy that I have never made that connection or made the claim that you are him. But let us not let inconvenient facts and truth stand in your way ok. Mar_Mohan, I know you have claimed to have been a lawyer before, along with all your other countless careers that nobody could possibly keep track of, but I can definitely see how that did not end up working out for you. Acting as a defense attorney, you could get a man with a speeding ticket sentenced to the rest of his life in prison with no chance of parole. Do yourself a favor and stop making yourself look so stupid, you already made it obvious enough already. That is the real truth of the story, that I am just another person who thinks you’re fucked up in the head, get used to it. I’m not the first and won’t be the last.

I wasn’t being sarcastic, seems you’re the one needs some help reading tone. Paranoia does make you defensive and react as if everything is an attack or about you though. I was talking with Daisy since she can actually have a conversation.

With every post you have to assert your gender amongst other things, interesting you feel the need to continually assert it. It’s irrelevant to the conversation.

You said this same thing when you said I was Dave. That he says these “same things”, the very same things everyone says to you dear. The same things people mailed me private messages about laughing that I said them to you because you are more of a joke than anything to be taken seriously or believed, because what else is anyone supposed to say or do when it comes to you, let’s truly be honest. But to humor you, again you said it was obvious I was Dave, you laid down all your evidence, then Dave became someone named Simon to you, then Simon became Ciera who then became Bridget. Now I am JJ to you, who you also claim is DarkFairy, but who is obviously RobT, and everybody but you has figured that out at this point. Then the best part, you have produced these screen shots from the game, that I guess I was supposed to be psychic about how they were aimed towards me and not just a delusional defense of Robbie JJ not being himself, where the person in question talks like and says all the exact same things as JJs RobT persona and sounds nothing like me. Then some selfie of Robbie JJ claiming you are sirbigmac. It is a very glaring discrepancy that I have never made that connection or made the claim that you are him. But let us not let inconvenient facts and truth stand in your way ok. Mar_Mohan, I know you have claimed to have been a lawyer before, along with all your other countless careers that nobody could possibly keep track of, but I can definitely see how that did not end up working out for you. Acting as a defense attorney, you could get a man with a speeding ticket sentenced to the rest of his life in prison with no chance of parole. Do yourself a favor and stop making yourself look so stupid, you already made it obvious enough already. That is the real truth of the story, that I am just another person who thinks you’re fucked up in the head, get used to it. I’m not the first and won’t be the last.

Well you all seem to know me better than I know myself.  I can handle an adult conversation without making comments, insults, veiled or masked harassment.  I'm direct and always will be.  As far as the messages go, you should see the ones I'm getting for support, it's astounding. 

You all have fun constantly attacking of people as that's the only way you all seem to do and others see it.

Well you all seem to know me better than I know myself.  I can handle an adult conversation without making comments, insults, veiled or masked harassment.  I'm direct and always will be.  As far as the messages go, you should see the ones I'm getting for support, it's astounding. 

You all have fun constantly attacking of people as that's the only way you all seem to do and others see it.

I’ve never seen you have a conversation. All you do is quote others and make statements about yourself or about things that can’t be verified as if they are established fact.

I make quote of this it is very important point, no?

I'm going to ask Xandisweet two unrelated, but pertinent, questions.

Is she happy that a little bit of google searching based on the images that she posted reveal her real name and some of her contact details?

Secondly, and more to the point, is the person whose identity she appropriated for use here aware of what she's done?

I didn't expect that, you really can't let go can you. Remember it is you who is friends with someone who abuses women. You are contaminated by contact. You have a choice about what you do now, you can either distance yourself from him and end the friendship, which is what I recommend, or you stay friends with him and accept that you will be seen to concur with his opinions about women.

Id have to say this little nugget is some textbook abuser/bully behavior. Hands "Dave" a mirror...