3DXChat Community

XandiS Xperience

Xandisweet

Another RobT alt? No abusive behaviour here, i’m just calling out someone who promotes the abuse of women. Which side are you on LilCal, for or against violence against women?

Carrying a lot of mirrors seems a bit strange to me. Is it a bit like this guy?

FHhNaWr.jpg

I suppose you are too young to remember the mods and rockers fighting in Brighton on bank holiday Mondays.

I went to google for help and got this, it’s in black & white! So yes, sorry. It might explain the mirrors.

1LgmkJZ.jpg

There’s a bit of history for you. I was very young at the time but it was always reported.on the bbc news.

Thanks for that, reporting it.

It's funny that y'all try to disprove that I am who am... I take a couple picture just prior to posting them here, the one from my profile is indeed the one I use on my facebook. But the ones here you wont find elsewhere. Thanks for your attempt to make me a liar... but again... I have nothing to hide.

I think the answer to you Xandisweet is that you would say that wouldn’t you. I don’t think anybody wants their details available out there when they play a sex game. In other words, I don’t believe you, although you might be a woman with a very strange choice of friends and some very odd tastes.

If you wish to speak to me directly you first must take the enormous judgement stick out of your ass. My friends do not define who I am, your accusations and lies do not define me, and my honesty in and out of game is because I choose to be honest instead of having to cover up for lies in the future.

I suggest you be careful, if you don’t support RobT well enough he might do what I did,. He might take it one step further and discover where you live and call round to give you a good slapping. It is your friend who promotes violence against women, I oppose it. I think it’s clear who is in the wrong here, don’t you?

Carrying a lot of mirrors seems a bit strange to me. Is it a bit like this guy?

FHhNaWr.jpg

I don't know how to post pics..so I won't leave my own..but no. I'd say it's more like the old homeless guy standing with a free hug sign in the parking lot of Walmart. Only I'm trying to impart a dose of self awareness.

Another RobT alt? No abusive behaviour here, i’m just calling out someone who promotes the abuse of women. Which side are you on LilCal, for or against violence against women?

Pokes the bait..gives a little sniff..kicks it with the toe of my shoe..laughs and walks away.

Pokes the bait..gives a little sniff..kicks it with the toe of my shoe..laughs and walks away.

I wonder what this means, like she doesn’t want to say. Just like the others, she won’t ever answer a direct question.

I wonder what this means, like she doesn’t want to say. Just like the others, she won’t ever answer a direct question.

As I wasn't speaking to you, I feel no need or desire to answer said question. Which of course I answer on the occasions that I feel so inclined. I'm sure Google can help with whichever words tripped ya up though.

You think you're so fucking clever don't you LilCal. You either oppose violence against women or you don't, simples yeah. It's a topic not to be laughed off, yet that's what you do. Your refusal to reply ............................ hmmm could it mean that being friends with someone who delights in slapping women around is more important to you than other women who get slapped around by the tiny minority of abusive men. I think that says a lot about who you really are.