3DXChat Community

Clothes

Extreme

I will upvote any steampunk content :D

It is very difficult to do since so much detail and hard texturing , but if our Artists will do it ... it will be a greatΒ outstanding accomplishmentΒ ! ^^Β 

And don't forget about our beloved men :)Β 

Β 

steampunkage-men-1.jpgmens-steampunk-leather-costume--UDU2Ny0z68837.jpgil_340x270.500945745_nuzm.jpgsteampunk_leather_mens_boot_brown.jpgil_570xN.340328523.jpgDSC02177.jpg11.jpgn10963.jpg70785.jpg

Β 

ps:Β in the previous post "general plan" means "general view" ( it's all my language ) x)

Guest AleksXXX

Voici mes idΓ©es et envies pour des vΓͺtements fΓ©minin, j'espΓ¨re qu'ils attiront votre attention

Β 

Here's my ideas and desires for feminine clothes, I hope that they attiront your attention

Β Yes. This clothes definitely Β attract my attention. Hope to see them in the game soon

Not sure whether to post this in clothes or sex positions but I would love to be able for a woman to keep her bottom wear or dress on during some poses where it would work. All blowjob poses would still work with bottom wear or a dress on and there's no reason why women shouldn't be able to wear them for those poses. Even with wearing a dress, if she has no panties she can easily do doggystyle and a lot of other poses! Would be a really big bonus for everyone!

Guest AleksXXX

This would be great to have this as bikini :)

Β 

11200894_1068477579848529_70102908659305Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  You'll look really hot in this outfit.Hope you will have it in game soon :)