3DXChat Community

Clothes

Extreme

They have the ratio of clothing options for male vs female perfect I think.  If they just continue to add new clothing and keep the ratio the same we will be in good shape! 

no offense  but where the fuck did you learn to count  the ratio is perfect?? are you out of your mind? just because you think women need to have tons of clothing and guys don't  does not mean your definition of perfect is the fair term of perfect because the word ""perfect"" has a different  meaning for every one

Males get 6  tops 

6 pairs of pants 1 pair of shorts  when 4 out of the 6 pants look exactly the fking same so there is no real point of having them

6 pairs of shoes that are meh

1 harness and very few of the guys actually wear said things

FEMALES get

16 tops given i would say 10 or 12 are just diff designs

23 bottoms

8 dresses

5 Bikinis because those are not bras

6  panties

9 pairs of stockings

AND 8 pairs of shoes where in gods green earth is the fair ratio in that? 

Everyone realizes 50 to 80 percent of the clothes you are posting here already exists in game right?

We already have a thread for pics of hot men and women, so why are you posting them here instead of here?

If you guys just spam this topic with pictures of hot women and men, the devs will not look at this topic anymore, because guess what? Nobody likes spam.

The other reason they wont look at this topic is because as stated, a lot of the things you are requestiong about ALREADY FUCKING EXISTS in game -.-

Seriously, why would you request clothes that already exists?

These clothes, or versions very similiar to them, already exists in game:

expensivesuitsthumb-1818783.jpg2014-spring-fashion-candy-color-o-neck-mES_4266_Black_Front_CAT2014.jpg

Again, if you already have them, why are you complaining?

Everyone realizes 50 to 80 percent of the clothes you are posting here already exists in game right?

We already have a thread for pics of hot men and women, so why are you posting them here instead of here?

If you guys just spam this topic with pictures of hot women and men, the devs will not look at this topic anymore, because guess what? Nobody likes spam.

The other reason they wont look at this topic is because as stated, a lot of the things you are requestiong about ALREADY FUCKING EXISTS in game -.-

Seriously, why would you request clothes that already exists?

These clothes, or versions very similiar to them, already exists in game:

expensivesuitsthumb-1818783.jpg2014-spring-fashion-candy-color-o-neck-mES_4266_Black_Front_CAT2014.jpg

Again, if you already have them, why are you complaining?

From what i noticed i won't name them but it's a pattern of theirs they do the same thing with positions . Everything i have suggested tho is not in the game Beanies,baggy pants,cargo etc

From what i noticed i won't name them but it's a pattern of theirs they do the same thing with positions . Everything i have suggested tho is not in the game Beanies,baggy pants,cargo etc

Hmm, maybe if there are too much spam on this site we might need to report it to the mods.

No your ones are cool as far as I can tell. It is just annoying that some people post the same things over and over again

Guest Eclipse

Happy Holidays !!!

I wasn't here for Christmas last year and it may be too late to suggest anything for this year but, ya don't know unless you try.
...and if I am, look how early I am for next year.

519F3pjhToL._UL1500_.jpg

Too save some space: Santa Group 1

sd083_1.jpg
sexysanta01.jpg
img58199250.jpg
61WuJWUZTnL._SX522_.jpg

Too save more space: Santa Group 2

santa.jpg
-font-b-Sexy-b-font-3PC-Christmas-font-b
61bMTSlyacL._UY679_.jpg
Costume_Babbo_Natale_CL5273_NEFFY_LOLI13

Happy Holidays !!!

I wasn't here for Christmas last year and it may be too late to suggest anything for this year but, ya don't know unless you try.

...and if I am, look how early I am for next year.

519F3pjhToL._UL1500_.jpg

Too save some space: Santa Group 1

sd083_1.jpg

sexysanta01.jpg

img58199250.jpg

61WuJWUZTnL._SX522_.jpg

Too save more space: Santa Group 2

santa.jpg

-font-b-Sexy-b-font-3PC-Christmas-font-b

61bMTSlyacL._UY679_.jpg

Costume_Babbo_Natale_CL5273_NEFFY_LOLI13

I certainly hope its not too late, Eclipse. Those are all awesome, mucho sexy ;)

This is what Extreme said, the person who started doing this topic:

We all say that we don't have enough clothes in the game. Let's show what clothes we want. To make this clearer, I suggest to apply a screenshot from multiple angles. Let's show the women's and men's clothing. And developers will see what we want to see and wear in game  ;)

I would note that it is impossible to make a long dress in the game for technical reasons.

Which means Erika, that this:

tumblr_nf97n0gCCf1tyd3exo1_1280.jpg

Is impossible to make, if you read through what the creator said.

These already exists in game:

tumblr_n7hib6LJ4g1rpqy2eo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nf73m7L0841tuxjxto1_1280.jpg

Or at least variants of them.

So stop spamming please. It hurts the people who are trying to do legit suggestions. And if you read through this thread, you will notice that I am not alone in feeling this way.

This is what Extreme said, the person who started doing this topic:

These already exists in game:

tumblr_n7hib6LJ4g1rpqy2eo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nf73m7L0841tuxjxto1_1280.jpg

Or at least variants of them.

So stop spamming please. It hurts the people who are trying to do legit suggestions. And if you read through this thread, you will notice that I am not alone in feeling this way.

Uuuuh , its not to be negative , but these dont exist in game  :huh: 

Or did i sleep for a month and missed the updates giving us those

Uuuuh , its not to be negative , but these dont exist in game  :huh: 

Or did i sleep for a month and missed the updates giving us those

Yes they do? The "cloth for sex" update?

You haven't missed the chain bra and panties they have, the "slave" gear?

It is not exactly like these ones, but they are really similar. And to be fair, it would be nearly impossible to get exact replicas of the clothes we want.

18HME8JVi.jpg

well, i got no pictures for now, but i think it would be nice if there will be some "theme-based" clothing, like gothic, medievil, punk, etc.

and maybe that one is for more for locations, but would be nice too, if there will be some day a shop to buy the clothes in.