3DXChat Community

Our sweet and problematic ALT`s (tech.solution)

RobT is never angry, i love my little circus dwarfs. They mean alot to me. That's why my trolling skills are so far advanced from most others. Its why im the godfather of troll. I find most of this funny.Β 

Β 

Im a Rockstar, I cant help it ;)

I am so sorry, but godfather of trolls was in the 1996. And you are too far to be the same :) But you can play anything youΒ  like for sure, while it is don`t break any rule. You can call your manners or behavior as trolling and yourself as a troll. Everyone live in their own world .

Have a good time, rockstaΒ  ^_^

Β 

At least the people who seem to lean towards my way of thinking do not back me up willy nilly, most make it clear they think I've said something crazy when they think I have. If you need evidence then look at some of Amelia's posts. Now I consider her a friend, not because she agrees with me some of the time but we were able to communicate about stuff we didn't agree on before she deleted her forum account.

Β 

You should follow your friends' lead and delete your forum account, again. Truth.

O ....... M .......... G - simple good manners ................. just because you accept such behaviour does not make it ok. I don’t like being treated with disrespect, Just like most people. So everybody go hug Mar-Mohan, be rude and disrespectful and you’ll have a friend for life.Β  OMFG.....Β  This is a sex game, don't want to be hugged don't come on it.Β  Do you think that having a solution like a choice of showing alts or not is going to stop it, that's a big hell no.Β  I was butt fucking naked in FuckFest DJing and guess what not one random hug or kiss on the cheek, I did have a room invite and partner request in all of the 9+ hours I was DJing in the room.Β  It's amazing how you state it happens to you everyday yet I know countless people that get nothing of the sort including me.Β  I never said it was okay but I'm not going to lose my shit over it either.Β  So now your telling people to come and hug me, be rude and disrespectful to me and that I'll be their friend.Β  What kind of sick twisted shit is that?Β Β  I'll keep the rest of my comment to myself for fear action would be taken against me but trust me you would deserve it.

Β 

At least it means the once a day of my being randoml hugged will reduce β€˜cos these people will all go hug Mar-Mohan.Β  That's some sick twisted shit you're saying.Β  The come and do that to me and I'll screenshot it, report it and let them know you told them to do on it.

Β 

I think you need to get a real reality check and get off the game a little more.

ohhh you meant in game. I am going to hug you then next time I see you. see how good your sword skills are I would try it from my second account but you already know my avi on it so wouldn't work :P

Β 

Careful my memory is not long. Specially if I’ve been in le wine.

Statler and Waldorf were funny - it's curious how few trolls mange to pick up and duplicate their sense of timing, irony, use of natty word play, one liners, question and answer word play ........................ basically brilliant humour.

Β 

Certain trolls on 3dxChat have an awful lot of work to do before they can claim them as anything other than influences that are beyond reach just now.

@Mar_Mohan - random hugging is not a good approach to a woman you fancy but don't know reasonably well. As a woman you should recognise this. The fact you don't appear to confirms things I surmise and won't express in public although maybe to close friends who won't take it out of context. Randon hugging says at best perve, at worst someone who doesn't value women. It certainly doesn't make you think 'OMG he's hugged me I really must shag him now'. Just saying hello, making interesting conversation and making women laugh is a much better strategy don't you think? And I'm sure you too would much prefer Aidan Turner with his scythe if he turned up outside your TV. Now if he were a bit taller he could hug me any day, but not without my permission. Given a choice between him and my husband, there's no contest ........................................................

Β 

Lastly I've just had a great evening with my husband, rl bestie (who you'll be pleased to know was able to find a baby sitter), her bf, plus my Dad and Step Mum. So I've popped in now, OMG that is soooooooo sad.

Β 

G'night

Pot calling the kettle black.Β  You and a few other have caused me to have nightmares from something I suffered almost 25 years ago.Β  So I guess that's your true selves.

Β 

Let's keep it to the subject of the alts verses attacking one another.Β  No one is better than anyone else so drop the bullshit and move on.

Β 

Firstly in this comment you pretty much say I am just like Rob, I am nothing like Rob.

Secondly, your comment where you say that I and a few others were involved in something that caused you nightmares and saying it is my true self is offensive and an attempt to degrade.

You then make a statement to keep the thread on subject and move on, after you have taken it into a subject that has not been mentioned in this thread.

While I agree the thread should remain on subject, you are the one that chose here to take it away from subject, then you are very much saying you want no response to what you said.

Β 

Β 

It's a pity that thread was deleted, otherwise people could see that you and rob were actually the cause of all of that by firstly doing your best to do that to me and a couple of others.

But you are right in what you said next, let's keep this to the subject of the alts instead of attacking one and other.

Β 

Here I chose to give my response, I have a right to respond in my own defence.

I also agreed that things should be kept on subject, there should have been the finish of it as both of us had our say and had both said lets keep things on subject.

I was actually prepared to leave it there, but I guess I did suspect with your form in these threads you would not.

Β 

That and another thread were deleted because of what happened but it wasn't what we said it's what else was said.Β  I don't do my best to belittle, degrade, talk shit on people as some have gone out of their way to do. You stated I said something I hadn't then you ran when you were proved wrong and even said you thought.Β  See what happens, stir the pot take no blame for what it causes.Β  I made a true statement because of what had been said.Β  I have no reason to lie and nothing to hide.Β  You started that shit against me and didn't care that you were wrong.Β  I admit my faults, can you?

Β 

I did not say anything you had not said, and I actually gave a link to prove it.

You then came back saying that it was a term used to describe something, I replied with I had never heard of it used that way and had only heard it used for in the way I described.

I did not run, I answered with that one more post to yours where I said what I felt I needed to say and as there had not been any cause for me to say anything further I didn't.

I have often been accused of continuing on things in these forums, not stopping, much like you do now.

So for quite some time now I say what I need to say and unless I feel I need to say more I stop.

There was nothing more for me to say, if there had been I will have, I did not run.

Β 

As far as me being the pot stirrer here.

Look at what you are doing, how many posts are you going to do causing people to react.

Look at what you did here, you got involved in this thing between myself and Rob bringing in something nothing to do with the thread or even what was being said between Rob and I, were you asked?

Then consider who is really the pot stirrer here.

Statler and Waldorf were funny - it's curious how few trolls mange to pick up and duplicate their sense of timing, irony, use of natty word play, one liners, question and answer word play ........................ basically brilliant humour.

Β 

Certain trolls on 3dxChat have an awful lot of work to do before they can claim them as anything other than influences that are beyond reach just now.

Humor in what your comments?Β  I'm certainly not a troll.Β  I gave an opinion on the thread and once again it didn't agree with you and a few others.Β  That's what a discussion is about instead of belittling, berating, degrading, sending people to a person because you think it's okay to do that.Β  Really, no sense of humor.Β  Here's a joke:

A librarian was very sad and alone in the library one day as there was no one around for her to help. These two chickens came through the door screeching β€œbouk bouk.” The librarian quickly got up and gave them each 5 books. The two chickens left satisfied. Just a few minutes later the same two chickens come through the door with no books screeching β€œbouk bouk.” The librarian once again jumped up and gave each chicken 15 books this time. The chickens leave satisfied once again. Then for the third time the chickens returned screeching β€œbouk bouk”, but this time being suspicious the librarian gave each chicken only one book and explained that they could only borrow more books once that had returned the others. As the chickens left the librarian slowly followed behind to see where all the chickens and the books were going. The chickens came to a stop by a pond and started throwing the books into the water. Appalled the librarian ran forward to tell them to stop but she suddenly noticed there were some frogs in the pond grabbing the books and throwing them back croaking behind β€œred-it… red-it”.

Β 

@Mar_Mohan - random hugging is not a good approach to a woman you fancy but don't know reasonably well. As a woman you should recognise this. The fact you don't appear to confirms things I surmise and won't express in public although maybe to close friends who won't take it out of context. Randon hugging says at best perve, at worst someone who doesn't value women. It certainly doesn't make you think 'OMG he's hugged me I really must shag him now'. Just saying hello, making interesting conversation and making women laugh is a much better strategy don't you think? And I'm sure you too would much prefer Aidan Turner with his scythe if he turned up outside your TV. Now if he were a bit taller he could hug me any day, but not without my permission. Given a choice between him and my husband, there's no contest ........................................................Β  I am a woman go to link on my profile that's me and there are some people on here that tell you it's me and YES I am a woman.Β  Read up again to what I wrote.Β  I didn't say it was right.Β  I'd suggest you keep comments to yourself I know what you've said on your threads, so it would be best you don't say it but to yourself.Β  Not always is a random hugger a perve, some people play Truth or Dare and have to hug random people among other things.Β  Even if you don't like that they hugged you, approach it with a bit of niceness some don't look at profile and if you don't have it stated to not do it or no colds some don't know what that means.Β  No one is saying that only you are.Β  Some are here to simply fuck and not get into the other bullshit that goes with it why because this is a game and they just want to do just that.Β  Some speak a different language and/or very little English.Β  You haven't seen my in game profile then because I even have a picture that says about teasing the mind to get to the body.

Β 

Lastly I've just had a great evening with my husband, rl bestie (who you'll be pleased to know was able to find a baby sitter), her bf, plus my Dad and Step Mum. So I've popped in now, OMG that is soooooooo sad.Β  Well if hugging is bothering you so much keep to yourself or put everyone on ignore before you even have a chance to talk to them.Β  I keep my time limited to the game and here as you know real with work and other things.Β  I come on here to enjoy my time.

Β 

G'night

Β 

Mar Mohan, on 22 Jun 2018 - 01:06 AM, said:snapback.png

Β 

Pot calling the kettle black.Β  You and a few other have caused me to have nightmares from something I suffered almost 25 years ago.Β  So I guess that's your true selves.

Β 

Let's keep it to the subject of the alts verses attacking one another.Β  No one is better than anyone else so drop the bullshit and move on.

Firstly in this comment you pretty much say I am just like Rob, I am nothing like Rob.Β  I didn't say you were Rob just that some of the things you are similar.

Secondly, your comment where you say that I and a few others were involved in something that caused you nightmares and saying it is my true self is offensive and an attempt to degrade.Β  You thought nothing of stating I said you weren't a victim and no you didn't prove it to be wrong because the thread was already deleted.Β  You showed a post that in the end proved that was I said was the expression for what occurred for train which due to being in different countries you hadn't heard the expression in that sense.Β  Offensive is giving someone nightmares and making them defend and relive something all over again because of comments made.

You then make a statement to keep the thread on subject and move on, after you have taken it into a subject that has not been mentioned in this thread.

While I agree the thread should remain on subject, you are the one that chose here to take it away from subject, then you are very much saying you want no response to what you said.Β  I didn't take it away from the subject you're words did.

Twiggy, on 21 Jun 2018 - 11:47 PM, said:

You know something Rob, I always get the last laugh because I never have to make up things about you to try upset you the way you try to do with me.

Do you really think that all this calling me a guy and saying I have a make believe family bothers me.

There are so many people in the game know the truth that all you do is make yourself look like an idiot and show your true self.

You have revealed so much about yourself in these threads, how that you tried to claim you are open about your alts yet will not reveal the names of the avis on your 2nd account.

How you are willing to use an alt in the game to mess with people you know want nothing to do with you.

See these are truths that you have admitted to, I don't have to make up a thing.Β  This line right here.

So know this, when you laugh, people a laughing at you, not with you.

Β 

Twiggy, on 22 Jun 2018 - 04:41 AM, said:snapback.png

It's a pity that thread was deleted, otherwise people could see that you and rob were actually the cause of all of that by firstly doing your best to do that to me and a couple of others.Β  I wasn't starting anything there was a comment made that was in accurate and it had nothing to do with those involved as I wasn't defending anyone, just making a point.Β  So please show me where I attack people, belittle them, degrade them as it's been done to many times before to me.

But you are right in what you said next, let's keep this to the subject of the alts instead of attacking one and other.

Β 

Here I chose to give my response, I have a right to respond in my own defence.

I also agreed that things should be kept on subject, there should have been the finish of it as both of us had our say and had both said lets keep things on subject.

I was actually prepared to leave it there, but I guess I did suspect with your form in these threads you would not.

Β 

So my reply to you is me keeping to form.Β  Get your shit straight before you try that with me.Β  I don't have a form, I responded to something you said about me.Β  You know like an adult I replied.Β  That's what a discussion/conversation does.

Β 

Mar Mohan, on 22 Jun 2018 - 10:25 AM, said:snapback.png

That and another thread were deleted because of what happened but it wasn't what we said it's what else was said.Β  I don't do my best to belittle, degrade, talk shit on people as some have gone out of their way to do. You stated I said something I hadn't then you ran when you were proved wrong and even said you thought.Β  See what happens, stir the pot take no blame for what it causes.Β  I made a true statement because of what had been said.Β  I have no reason to lie and nothing to hide.Β  You started that shit against me and didn't care that you were wrong.Β  I admit my faults, can you?

Β 

I did not say anything you had not said, and I actually gave a link to prove it.Β  You did you stated I said you weren't a victim of something to which it was someone else that did but you had made it clear it was me even after I stated it wasn't two other people had to tell you it wasn't me.Β  Then you showed about train because you thought and insisted I meant an actual train.Β  I and a couple others explained the expression because of different countries expressions.Β  You then left the thread after stirring all that up.

You then came back saying that it was a term used to describe something, I replied with I had never heard of it used that way and had only heard it used for in the way I described.

I did not run, I answered with that one more post to yours where I said what I felt I needed to say and as there had not been any cause for me to say anything further I didn't. You can see my answer above.

I have often been accused of continuing on things in these forums, not stopping, much like you do now.Β  We are nothing alike, trust me on that factor.Β  I was defending something horrific that happened to me because of you doing that so others jumped on it.Β  No one deserved that.Β  Thanks again for the nightmares, with Insomnia it works wonders.

So for quite some time now I say what I need to say and unless I feel I need to say more I stop.

There was nothing more for me to say, if there had been I will have, I did not run.

Β 

As far as me being the pot stirrer here.

Look at what you are doing, how many posts are you going to do causing people to react.

Look at what you did here, you got involved in this thing between myself and Rob bringing in something nothing to do with the thread or even what was being said between Rob and I, were you asked?

Then consider who is really the pot stirrer here.

I like others have made points then was told I didn't think logically, had no education, no common sense and so on.Β  But again who is stirring the pot, sure as hell not me.Β  Some can't take that others have opinions and should discuss it like adults. See these are truths that you have admitted to, I don't have to make up a thing.Β  This line right here.

Β 

With that being addressed this forum thread should end up like the others as it's turning into a pointless thread with people making attacks.

Β 

I'm all for moving down to one avi and letting it be just that.Β  Want another avi buy another account.

Either it is OK to hug a random woman or it isn’t, RobT. You cannot have it both ways. Try it RL and see what happens. You know and I know you never would.

Β 

So stop trying to make out it’s ok in one situation and not in another. It is never ok to invade someone’s space without permission.

I think you need a fucking break or leave this game for a fucking long period time to consult in a hurry your psychiatrist and get your med for your mental disease

Β 

Β 
As I noticed, problem is to avoid drama and unwanted communications, but to keep our private information in safe.
Β 
Some of us want to know other characters of person they want to communicate without drama, troubles etc. (not for stalking for sure, it`s prohibited).
Β 
Another part of community care about private information of account that includes every created character. Our information on account like an our own home, no one is allowed to just walk inside our house without asking.Β If something bad only police(irl)/administration(in the game) can check us. Everything clear.
Β 
I tried to made it in the best democracy way.Β 
Β 
Β 
By clicking on a person's character (Player2) we can see a standard window with a new feature below, like in a picture (or something like that).Β 
BwVPAL5.jpg
Β 
Then you (Player1) can use this feature to ask the person for show the list of other characters by request (red arrow). We know that this function can be useble in a bad way (as spam for example) that`s why there is another function at right side of the screen (blue arrow). If someone don`t want to be bothered by this checking, just set it to "off".
62WUi0J.jpg
Β 
If Player2 accepted your request, then will be shown a window with other characters(their names).Β 
uE460Cw.png
Here is two ways:
1. If Player1 wasn`t satisfied by a list of other character`s names, then click on one of them to get more information by the same second request.
2. Or all included without second request. Just click on the character you need to know and watch their profile window.
Β 
Both persons will be able to draw conclusions about each other.
On my opinion, most of the community will not agree with this idea, but it`s just an idea how to solve a problem that some of us see.
Personally, I'm not a fan of such methods.
Β 
I don`t want to made a poll because when was server crashes and long queues, I noticed how many was in queue and how many people came to the forum(just around 10%). I still support the idea about in-game poll for everyone(by developers) the same way that goes in another games.

Β 

Sorry if there were any mistakes.

Β 

Be happy/

Β 

Β 

I appreciate the work you have put in those pictures - they look very good like the menu was a real one already. I actually thought it was some kind of mod or update I missed when I first looked at it.

Β 

My opinion however that I don't think it would be worth the effort. It may have a negative psychological affect. Let me explain my thoughts:

Β 

Let's say someone would ask you to voice. Skype or whatever. And you decline. Not because you are lying about your gender but just don't like voicing. I hate voicing myself - no I'm not a woman lol

Β 

So by declining voice with someone they will 99% guaranteed will suspect that you are lying about your gender.

Β 

Your alt requesting function will result the same thing. As Twiggy above pretty clearly pointed it out. If you would decline to show your alts, the person would very possibly assume that you are actually the alt they are thinking you are. So this feature would backfire. If someone wouldn't reveal their alts then they would be immediately accused or assumed to be the person they think you are and would create more problems than solution.Β 

Β 

That's my penny. Cheers!

I’ve not questioned your gender, Mar-Mohan, so don’t pull that one.

Let’s try a different tack and develop a set of criteria to test whether suggestions are worth presenting to the devs. I’d suggest these:-

1) suggestions should stand a chance of doing some good.

2) suggestions shouldn’t inhibit role play, building, messing outfits or avi.

3) there shouldn’t be any unintended bad consequences.

So i’ll test Xeno’s suggestion of parent name for alts.

Criterion 1 it meets because the parent name will be visible as soon as the avi ventures out in public to all. So if the user is up to no good then he, most likely, gets found out pdq.

Criterion 2 is met because most role play, building etc is done in private. Should a user be involved in a role play in a room open to the public they can always explain to any friends they see, or ho ask.

Criterion 3 meets this to my mind because I haven’t thought of any beyond Mar-Mohan’s point about trust. As the use of avis for nefarious intent declines so trust will build.

Now i’ll Look at Ex’s suggestion.

It doesn’t meet criterion 1 unless the lead avi name is included.

It does meet criterion 2 for the same reason Xeno’s suggestion does.

It doesn’t meet criterion 3 without the lead avi name included because people mistrust alts because of the activities of a small minority. So people could becomes suspicious of somebody who doesn’t want their alts revealed.

So there we go. Let’s get this discussion moving forward. I must confess to thinking there is a strong case developing again for Sage’s idea about OP’s being allowed to moderate their own threads.

I appreciate the work you have put in those pictures - they look very good like the menu was a real one already. I actually thought it was some kind of mod or update I missed when I first looked at it.

Β 

My opinion however that I don't think it would be worth the effort. It may have a negative psychological affect. Let me explain my thoughts:

Β 

Let's say someone would ask you to voice. Skype or whatever. And you decline. Not because you are lying about your gender but just don't like voicing. I hate voicing myself - no I'm not a woman lol

Β 

So by declining voice with someone they will 99% guaranteed will suspect that you are lying about your gender.

Β 

Your alt requesting function will result the same thing. As Twiggy above pretty clearly pointed it out. If you would decline to show your alts, the person would very possibly assume that you are actually the alt they are thinking you are. So this feature would backfire. If someone wouldn't reveal their alts then they would be immediately accused or assumed to be the person they think you are and would create more problems than solution.Β 

Β 

That's my penny. Cheers!

You re absolutely right. But what ppl do today?Β Not everybody, just some percent.Β  They do the same without any feature :3

I’ve not questioned your gender, Mar-Mohan, so don’t pull that one.

Β 

Let’s try a different tack and develop a set of criteria to test whether suggestions are worth presenting to the devs. I’d suggest these:-

Β 

1) suggestions should stand a chance of doing some good.

Β 

2) suggestions shouldn’t inhibit role play, building, messing outfits or avi.

Β 

3) there shouldn’t be any unintended bad consequences.

Β 

Β 

Criterion 4 it shouldn't invade peoples privacy oh damn they all fail criterion 4

So in RL we shouldn’t investigate, arrest, prosecute and imprison murderers because to do so invades their privacy?

Β 

That is implied by your point Sam. Some behaviours are unacceptable and the people who do them should expect to have their privacy invaded in a big way. Nobody minds a minor intrusion if it can be seen to be for greater good, like making an effort to make the world a safer, nicer place. Even if it is only in a very small way.

So in RL we shouldn’t investigate, arrest, prosecute and imprison murderers because to do so invades their privacy?

Β 

That is implied by your point Sam. Some behaviours are unacceptable and the people who do them should expect to have their privacy invaded in a big way. Nobody minds a minor intrusion if it can be seen to be for greater good, like making an effort to make the world a safer, nicer place. Even if it is only in a very small way.

sighs this is a game not rl. You are free to block them and never see them or hear them. Learn to use it. You seem to think a random guy hugging you means that all the rest of us should have to give up our privacy. News for you its not. Frankly someone as sensitive as you should consider giving up multiplayer games as you seem easily upset

So you are saying random hugging is acceptable? I think find if you ask around that to most people is isn’t except in quite a restricted range of circumstances.

Β 

If you cannot accept how other people feel about certain behaviours then you are unlikely to be able to sustain a relationship with them. And my poll is now suggesting something you won’t like so you can declare it invalid, whereas Xeno’s poll on identifying lead Avis was ok because it gave a result you liked. Curious that seeing as it fails your test for reliable poll.

Β 

Oh and btw the polls which support my analysis are from large sample sizes and at least two were undertaken by professionals, funny that the discrepancies and similarities to Xeno’s avi use poll are so satisfactorily explained.