3DXChat Community
VladT

Your Mood

It's been a full day.  From the depth of 9/11 despair to heights of an afternoon of joy to an evening with friends David and Mae and ending in late night snuggles.....no place I rather be and no one else I'd rather share it all with.  See you in our dreams baby. Love you more than breath.

2019-09-10 19-36-14_285543.png

2019-09-10 19-36-24_286185.png

2019-09-10 19-41-28_304383.png

2019-09-11 17-09-49_167552.png

2019-09-11 20-30-28_864915.png

Edited by SusanLouisa

You have friends and then you have close friends here. B&V have always been here for me and are my closest friends I have and have had. Always supporting me in times of need as they have recently. I received this today from B and I had another the day I lost my heart that meet me every night at the door after work. She meant the world too me and was my kid in life that I new someday we would part as we all do in life, It isn't easy was like losing my Mom or Dad when I lost her the other day too a disease that took her from me. I got this today from B&V and my heart felt what I have always known of them both, I love you both dearly and I know I always tell you both. Your both one of a kind in my heart, hugs and kisses V first you second B sry :)

My Mood is compassion and love for you both as I see from you always....

Love you!!!!!! G

Screenshot_4.png

Smiles through tears at DavidLee.  No sorry needed sweetums.  Love you always, and since I am the first back on line I get to kiss and hug you back first.  I may even share one of his legs with you later.  Just know that when you hurt, we hurt too. hugs/kisses dear friend. We cherish your heart and friendship.

Edited by SusanLouisa

That mood like I want to do everything, looking from side to side and doing nothing because I can`t choose. Everything is interesting. So I go to watch tv.