3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

(click to make picture bigger)

for couch:

basic blowjobs

attachicon.gifcouch_blowjob1.pngattachicon.gifcouch_blowjob2.pngattachicon.gifcouch_blowjob3.png

throat fuck

attachicon.gifcouch_throatfuck.png

fuck the girl on her back

attachicon.gifcouch_fuck1.png

another riding animation

attachicon.gifcouch_fuck2.png

handjob and make out :)

attachicon.gifcouch_handjob.png

for floor/bed:

kneeling blowjob and facefuck!

attachicon.giffloor_blowjob.pngattachicon.giffloor_facefuck.png

i have many other positions in mind but I don't want to spam the thread too much haha

Wow those are great poses! hope they think about it... hint hint haha 

Handjobs! :wub:

Maybe just one hand instead of two for this one...

3dx_handjob1.gif

3dx_handjob2.gif

3dx_handjob3.gif

I put this is a previous post but I animated it instead ;P The penis moves too far in this render but was too lazy to fix it ;o

3dx_handjob4.gif

PS.. Eclipse, holy fuck that pic is hot !!! but I don't think your suggestion would fit with the current mechanics of the game :unsure:

I completely and whole heartedly agree with the suggested poses from Eclipse and Zone Tan. We need more sensual FF and FFF poses in this game. The lack of such is a big reason that I have not been logging in much. As I am Primarily lesbian I have lost much interest in tis game due to the lack of poses offered for just women! Add them soon and I will be back in full force!

I completely and whole heartedly agree with the suggested poses from Eclipse and Zone Tan. We need more sensual FF and FFF poses in this game. The lack of such is a big reason that I have not been logging in much. As I am Primarily lesbian I have lost much interest in tis game due to the lack of poses offered for just women! Add them soon and I will be back in full force!

Two sexy nailed thumbs UP! 

Though you do not have to be a "primarilly lesbian" in order willing some nice and tender FF or FFF private time  :wub:

tumblr_mv7awlduu71rlzxido1_400.gif

tumblr_lw4ow47PCj1r83lcoo1_400.gif

I guess it is not a big secret that every girl loves it to be kissed during "WooHoo"  :rolleyes: I do!!!

Hope the Developers will think about kissing one day... but not only anal... *shrugs*

I like Shandy's picture (posted yesterday) of a girl 3-way...Very Hot!

All 3 girls naked (yes), 2 girls French kissing (yum) and the third girl giving Australian kisses (tasty and yummy)!