3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

I aggree in some things (basic foreplay poses and sex poses)^^ But i think, many log in to the game to get some what they dont get in rl or what they never do in rl (*giggles what a horrible sentence ^^  ). I see many profiles of female chars and really many of them are love to be sub and love kinky stuff ^_^

Of course. :)  But i mean that at first we need poses that can use all people in game. People wants to realise their fantasies. But not all prefer this kind of sex.  Its just my opinion. :)

Guest Cassidy

whooot? :o  you must me tell me more about that "lifehack" *giggles :D

Oh yeah it is actually not that hard, as one might think. You just simply... Don't take of your pants :-O

^^

Guest Cassidy

oh yeah, I know I have talked a lot, but please for the love of God can we please have this:

camille-crimson-blowjob-in-the-office-2.

A sitting position blowjob? It is not that hard to do since it already exists in the pool, why not out of the water? It would literarly take five minutes to fix loooool -.-

Very happy to hear 3somes are in the works. Here are my suggestions.. I hope you like!

PS. Gizmo... I emailed you about user-submitted animations long time ago (haven't heard back from you). What is your stance on this? I can send you m/f or m/f/f m/m/f .blend examples.. they look good and not robotic. 

post-1857-0-36309500-1408876223_thumb.png

Guest Eddster

Very happy to hear 3somes are in the works. Here are my suggestions.. I hope you like!

PS. Gizmo... I emailed you about user-submitted animations long time ago (haven't heard back from you). What is your stance on this? I can send you m/f or m/f/f m/m/f .blend examples.. they look good and not robotic. 

Wow, those are all awesome! Nice work Abbie.

That is a wonderful Suggestion and i have to say some deliciously looking poses AbbieM, fabulous work! Would you mind sharing some information about the programs you have used to achieve such splendid creations ? I would imagine the entire community taking a great interest to build and design their favorite poses, paramounting the entire process to a more satisfactory end with many helping hands, both for the naughty and nice stances  :wub: So everyone can fulfill their delicious little fantasies  ;)

This definitely deserves more than a push, make some noise everyone!

unlimited-power_opt.jpg

I have a question , are the devs working in some 3way for lesbians too or will we have to wait that hétéros have theirs and just have an adaptation of the poses with one girl wearing a penis ? ( considering that in this case , this will not be a lesbian pose as the actual poses for "woman/woman" where one or both have a penis are not too )