3DXChat Community

Lol, when I first started it was hardly worthy of been called a sex game there was so very few sex poses, people I knew would come here to chat, then log off and go to Achat to have sex. Things in that department have improved, but are still a long way off where it should be. Also I don't think I would have gotten as bored with the game as I have if things were still been updated regularly. But instead we waited 3 months for a beta with fancy graphics very few asked for, and we probably will be waiting another 3months  for them to get the bugs fixed and every thing as it should be. New things keep people interested, new graphics are just polishing what we already had so people will be over the appeal of it fast.

God how I wish I had access to the main server and give back some of these thoughts you all have for this game.

Could we turn on <tags> again? Sure, I don't see why not. People are going to spam on World Chat in giant letters, but those chatting on World can just group their friends together in a Group Chat and talk there. Sure, the trolls will get upset because they can't directly talk down to anyone or make fun of their so called pictures anymore, but maybe for once, they should feel what it's like to have something taken away from them.

Lift the restrictions on marriage. Make it free. Allow people the choice to play pretend, and gives those serious about an online marriage the choice to leave when they want to. This is after all, a sex game at its core, so fantasy should come first when it comes to playing this game. Those who want to stay married, will. Those who don't, should know what they're getting themselves in to. Educate yourself and your partner about the joys and consequences of playing out a pretend marriage on a sex game.

Bring back Public DJs. Give people the opportunity to showcase their love for music by allowing them the chance to play in public venues. Break down the barrier between each other and cooperate with one another, sharing songs and ideas without the fear of opportunistic litigation bearing down on your potential friendships with music. People will make their own private rooms and play their own music, sure. But bringing back the Public DJ will make places like The Sin Club rock, the Love Yacht memorable, the Old Night Club funky and retro, the Fresco Club pop with new EDM beats. Love Island would be full of love again.

Give everyone back their choice to make three avatars again. With a powerful ignore system already in place, the abuse of three avatars are only an ignore away if any one of them starts to get out of line. The ignore system in place already is a great troll deterrent, and the needs of so many cosplayers (role players) should outweigh the needs of those who take one avatar so seriously, not that that's a bad thing, but for trolling purposes I gather.

People making multiple accounts will have to pay more out of pocket just to troll anyone anymore, and I doubt anyone is that stupid to pay for multiple accounts just to troll someone.

Bring back the Roleplay Channel. Give your players the opportunity to role play in public without having to use Local Chat as their stage. Allow others who are serious about their role play game an opportunity to join in, and let the role players of your community establish rules and guidelines that anyone joining the Roleplay Channel should abide by.

Sure, you'll get the occasional troll jump in and try to mess up the story, but you could have role players react to the person and slowly eat away at their participation level in the story should their trolling continue. Give back the power to the storytellers, give them back the ability to choose.

Ask for help if you need content creation. If those responsible for content creation are long gone, then ask the community for help.

How many of you are willing to help out the cause? It doesn't pay much but I assure you, the community will thank you for it in the long run. How many of us have been asking for new clothes, new shoes (Chuck Taylors was HUGE for a while), new poses, new everything? How can we help?

Implementing the aforementioned back to the game, right now, and you'll watch your community grow much more vibrant, even entice those who left to come back and invest in your game again.

Remember when we had all these things available, and we RARELY asked for updates?

I remember logging on from time to time, seeing an update and think, "Hey, a new update! That's pretty cool! What more are they adding on to the already AWESOME features I'm already using?"

The way the game was, kept us involved. It kept us happy. We enjoyed playing the game and rarely complained about it.

But do you remember when they took away the avatars last November? Remember how it shred us down the middle with those for it, and those against it? Do you remember when our problems first started, when they started taking things away from us? And for what, just to make a few people happy, but ignoring the majority of us who really enjoyed the game, as it was?

Is the game dying, No. At least not in general terms however it may be dying for some people but thats to be expected. Nobody plays any game forever and 3dx is no exception. People play, they tire of it after time and thats just normal. Its as full as its ever been overall so while the end may be near for some of us, the game is just fine for the majority.

I think some here are trying to push it into a sims type game and thats never going to happen. They advertise and sell it as a sex game and thats exactly what it is. Would it be nice if it was more, sure. But when you joined it it was pretty much a sex game, So dont be shocked that it hasnt changed

See Robert, and I'm assuming that's your real name, when you write about things like this, it's hard for me to take you seriously. You sound content with the way the game is now, and you're within your right to do so, but you sound like you never experienced the game the way many of us did. Your inability to see what the game really meant to us, when we first joined, makes it hard to me to see this point in any other light, other than it being cold and distant.

Sure, you want the reality of things. I'm sure everyone does. No one wants anything sugarcoated, and I get that. Maybe your experience with the game is different than mine, or anyone else. And that's okay. But to say that the game is okay now, better than it was before, is just lying to yourself. And you're paying money for that lie, which doesn't make sense. Now, had you experienced the game the way I did, you'd be yearning for those same traits back in the game now, even if updates were three months apart, or longer.

Again, you are entitled to you opinion and I'm talking to you a grown woman to a grown man. But don't take away my hope for things to change, at least not yet. If Gizmo ever emerges again and says with all certainty, "Samantha, what you're asking for is not what we intend to do with our game anymore. Please refrain from looking back at what was, and enjoy the game for what it is today," then I can see your point as clear as day.

Why hope for any change when development has spoken, right?

We had a conversation about this earlier in the thread about being obedient. But even you yourself showed some gleam of hope when you said, "Would it be nice if it was more? Sure."

Even the most distant of us could still hope. And I'm not asking for this game to be the Sims, but had it maintained the options I mentioned before, it was one hell of a rival to that game in its own right.

You could walk around with fantastic graphics AND communicate with real people AND have the ability to create stories with each other AND have the clothing available to portray that fantasy AND have the ability to have sex in the game?

Seeing it in that light, it doesn't sound like just a sex game. It sounds like something more, something I'd be interested in participating in, something I'd gladly pay 20 dollars a month for; hell, maybe even invest more money to it, if it's just more that a sex game.

I'm sure there are other threads in which I may have posted that this game was just a sex game, maybe even in this very own thread. But I was wrong, and I'm not afraid to admit that.

Anything bad I've ever said about development in the past, was wrong. It took me leaving this game to realize that I was wrong about so many things.

That's why I wish I could go back and play this game as it was before, and really enjoy the benefits of Public DJs, <tags>, three free avatars, perhaps enjoy the option of free marriage. I wish I would have played on the Roleplay Tab more.

Because now that it's gone, I miss it.

Maybe we're upset at all the things that were taken away from us, and wish we could have them back. Updates be damned at this point, just make the game like it was a year ago. I know I made the mistake of comparing this to a convention that was dying. I made some good points, but I should have presented my case much better, instead of making it all out to be "One, big joke."

It took me growing up even more, away from this place, to realize what I had was amazing. I should have been more supportive, rather than negative. Maybe that's the thing, too. Maybe we should petition to have those things back, and let development take their time on updates.

At least it will give those of you, who still have subscriptions longer than six months, their money's worth again. Maybe it will stimulate old members to come back and play again.

Maybe what we really want Rob, is our old 3DXChat back. I certainly feel that way. I hope others do too.

I'm sure Marco, Ash, and the rest of 3dxChat feel, at least to some extent, the same way I do.

Guest Twiggy

Other than getting DJs back in public locations I don't think anything else being brought back in would make much difference at all.

Maybe making weddings free would make a difference to some people but the rest I don't think would do anything.

It is not what has been taken away, it is what hasn't been given to us, things that have been asked for so many times and ignored.

There simply isn't enough things to do in 3DX to keep people interested, that is unless all you are looking for is sex and even then that has its limits.

There is no real competition in the game, I mean nothing where we compete against others, again outside of sex and that again is limited.

Games need some sort of challenge or something where we compete against others, what does 3dx have to keep us coming back.

The main thing is the friends you have made, if it wasn't for that there isn't much to keep people interested and never has been.

Highest visitor count? Hhmm... whats next? cock and breast size contests? By the way, whats the record for visitor count?

Well, it's all subjective. I usually play my own music so public dj'ing meant very little. Alternatively, plenty of people seem to stream ok in their shared rooms so who needs public dj'ing anyway. And, yes, we all know why it is no more, because the person controlling it threw a hissy fit and shut it down for no good reason. Anyway, it may have been endorsed by the devs but it wasn't controlled by them.

There are far more thngs that have effectively been taken away by them that have greater impact on the game than public dj'ing but, as I said, it is all subjective.

I looked downright bat shit crazy the way I posted things out of context before, and there's no way I can take all of that back. It's there for everyone to see, and I don't deny one bit of it. Go back and see how crazy I was brandishing my flag and parading around like I had a pair.

You bring up solid points about how I was, and I'm sorry to say, I can't go back to that same person just to argue with you. That Samantha is long gone now, and there's nothing you can do to bring her back.

Pointing out all the things I said before however, is a great example of how a person should not be when being vocal about something they love.

Bring up points in a positive manner. Don't be a bitch about it like I was.

Can you feel the difference? I sure can. Had I known then, what I know now, I probably wouldn't have acted the way I did.

How I experienced the game was certainly different than yours, but everyone should have the opportunity to experience this game as they should.

My experience is not the be all, end all to this game. Not by a long shot. At some point I did make this about me, but that's only because I truly believe in this product, the way others would feel the same way about a story, or a video game franchise, or something they really love.

Your reality is different than mine, we can agree on that. Does my reality, or how I played this game, make my experience better than yours? Of course not. I'm not that arrogant, not anymore I hope.

I'm glad you agree that Public DJ's should make a comeback, Robert. It certainly was a blast dancing to different styles of music.

And I appreciate you calling me out on how I was. Again, I'm sorry that I acted the way I did, but hey, ignorance is a bitch.

And I'm not attacking you, Robert. You made your point clear. I thank you for calling out my mistakes. It makes me a better person because of it. ♥

Correction, It shows me how wrong I was in supporting this game. Gizmo knows exactly what I'm taking about, right Giz? :P

Pointing out all the things I said before however, is a great example of how a person should not be when being vocal about something they love.

Bring up points in a positive manner. Don't be a bitch about it like I was.

giphy.gif

“We just did an awesome job of not dying.” ― John Green, Let It Snow

B)

so once u have this "comprehension" or "insight" now,

just a thought: why not go 4 example to ur initial post into the full editor and change topic name into something like hmmm: 'sams (and the comms) letter (thoughts) to the devs' or whatever...just to let it sound a tini weeny lill more positive hahaha then its a ) actually not dying at @ll in my opinion, simply not for b ) a way lot of other people and c ) well u know what im tryn to say and ur intelligent enough to atleast think about it and give ur topic/thread maybe a lill more suitable name now meanwhile...a lill...just a lill bit heheee...and just thinking, typn n sayn. cause like the title is right now, evrytime when just seeing it, i shortly always think wheres my rope or their rope to hung my|themselfs and i would have added this quote sooner or later here^^

“I don't really care. I shouldn't have to care. I shouldn't have to work this hard. I realize now that dying is easy. Living is hard.” ― Gayle Forman, If I Stay

cause hey, guess what... i do also care...quiet alot actually^^ and would i otherwise, despite the topic title, post inhere after a while again^^ and ofc dispiting some "cirle mania" generally!! anyway, ur decision...think about it!!

ps:

this post will be fully spoilered, die

notdying.jpg?id=78379896

or totally destruct itself automaticly in

bla_1469750400.png

takingcover.jpg?id=70028396

...maybe...maybe not...

4yww4o1vu79y.jpg?id=73205886

[/nice WE n Summer @ll]
<inhere n outside @ the fresh air>

- overle n out -

• 2 weeks later...

"Sick" or "ill in da head"? Well, i think to know, how you actually mean and ment it and some people inhere, sometimes of course, for sure and Lol, you can bet your ass on that, Hombre!! But still, not the whole community and neither the majority inhere! A whole lot of bunch of other players at 3DX, that are simlpy not sick, just like also, not in all other multiplayer onlinegames, or elsewhere on this sometimes, intermittend, seeming "sick" planet, Dude! And these mentioned people, are actually worth it, even only just feelling and wanting to login: at all into this game or in its forum! Maybe Nionlight, you simply shouldn't generalise everybody and everything  so quickly and not "submit it" so often and maybe also: please dont just mix and stear it up, with your generally often read, spread and felt "lost hope", or accompanied negativity, so that i think and wonder sometimes, how can people even expect to live a apositive life, when constantly thinking of, or beeing in negative thoughts?

nionlight.jpg

Thanks for the nice reply KYUSS.

I will re-write for your better comprehension.

3dxchat is, nowadays, worse than the first years when it was launched. I was there.

So, now, someone started this post because she realized this too and because it was a way of exhorting the devs in a lil stronger way (since they do not follow so much topics that are not about paysafecard, PayPal, subscriptions renewal etc...).

2.0 is born after some months of gestation. Very good. But it seems we're just again at the same point. In another topic I already wrote about that. I won't repeat here.

3dxforum, which means 3dxcommunity, wasn't in my mind at all when I wrote that 3dxchat is sick. If the community were sick, this game would have already closed.

3dxcommunity, and you're a member of that too, is a wonderful community of course, where people chat, share ideas, sometimes troll, sometimes laugh, sometimes judge...but surely they're always active.

So, to not generalize as you suggest to me, I just wanted to post again my feelings about the game (concerning the development process) at the present time.

I hope now you understand my post of before.

Now I'll go back to my lovely and happy life, full of positive thinkings.

I hope to meet you in game too of course...

But hey, I am not on 2.0, I have to tell you. :)

Kisses to you and the community

Nion

Thanks for the nice reply KYUSS.
I will re-write for your better comprehension.

Thank you Nion for your time and for explaing "it" all and in a better comprehension!! And there you and everybody simply can see and notice again:  How much power only lies in words or in my case last night yesterday ingame: writting and forgetting just one fucking SIMPLE LETTER ONLY  like for example:

From a skype chat just now before postn this here:

I wrote this yesterday to U (with a simple mistake):

'I thought u would now'  

...but i ment to say:

'I thought u would (K)NOW ' 

Now ~ Know: and i simply just forgot the single letter 'K' there and that happened already to often: writtn 'now' although in my head meaning 'know'!!

As u can see and notice Marc, Nion and simply evrybody, what just a single fucking, missing and or  FORGOTTEN LETTER in ONE BLOODY WORD can cause that, what  we  as a best example "had" yesterday and now have shortly had today, super, super short but still :

Totally, unnecessary bs "dramalalama" maybe, only and because
of one fucking, forgottn simple letter and ofc, all of that and evrything and only because of:

a chat-text-only game
'
and shortly thinks again if has to "vomit shortly" or not
^^

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12833-1426647088-9.

So my dear Nion, after reading your answer now, you and simply all can see and notice AGAING, of the also so freakn great powers of "only words" and what:

• a- Writes
  • b- Means to understand
  • c- Thinks and  means maybe or evenrually to read between the lines
  • d- Isnt focusing at all, cause of maybe in wrong chat or tasks again^^ and finally:
  • e-  Thanks god, i forgot -e for me and us all hehehee cause:

OK and quickly looks at the clock again and surley,  nearly shortly, ha to vomit mentally now again... cause we are late again...as usual muhahaaaa cause i must quickly drive off now in a hurry and spend 4 hours in a cardrive to a cancerpatient, our mom, who is in a rehabilitation-tumorclinic and all of that together with my lill Sis ChaosTika and you and all maby can, or and could only imagine shortly, what that means for me and actually the both us, in those 4 hours together driving  in one and same freakn car from now on:

439.gif

Magneto-Evil-Laugh-X-Men.gif

So, all good and fine Nionlight, Dude...but the earth was and is still is spinning and turning all around
again and I gotcha ya now, or how you ment it actually and I wish you:

hug.gif

just like to evrybody simply else inhere:
an awesome restweekend

- over and finally out -

ps:

And this here now 

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/138-say-the-first-thing-which-comes-to-your-mind/?p=170614

123680-280x190r1-mad1.jpg

Is only your fault nionlight, lol, hehee, no ofc its not and just joking of course!!

Thinks: Actulally, its not funny at all and real ruth is, that it is rather, mostly and:

ACTUALLY ONLY MY OWN FAULT

shortly shouts, screams and nearly explodes
:D
  :angry:   :blink:

giphy.gif

AND

mtcx6lq.gif

Guest Twiggy

I think 3DX has become like a been there, done that, waiting for something new type thing to many people that have been there for a while.

Numbers stay up as there are always new people being attracted by the better graphics on display with its promotions.

But it is kind of like a fun park, people see it and go there for a while until they get sick of doing the same things they have on offer.

There is no competition there, nothing organised by the owners anyway, once you have gone a few times any challenges have gone as you have succeeded in everything.

So you get bored and look for something new, the place keeps going as there are always people that haven't been there before.

The owners see that people that had often been seen there have stopped going and try putting a new coat of paint on the old rides, call it fun park V2 and hope that the little bit of work done to do that will bring people back.

The owners then go back to partying, sleeping in and living it up on the money they have made and wait to see what happens.

After all they can't spend to much time and money on adding things to the fun park as it will effect their new found life style and fun.

People go back, say hey this looks better but after just a short time see that some of the rides still don't work properly and there is really nothing new, think I am still bored with this place and stop going again.

best-virus-movie-cliches-1099357-TwoByOn

damn, right now i cant find a single post of all ur posts twiggy, where u very often at the bottom n end wrote something like this to others: "3DX...its what you make of it" and so once its rather late here, i simply just quoted u manual with a quicky "handjob" giggles and so ill also just super fast, cause i know where it is, quickly quote myself for ya n others cause it seems, that so called "dying virus" apperently infected you^^

23556c3aa6f7dce027c2fa4de0779dad.jpg

oki doki guyz, me and my lill two big friends 'marie' n 'jane' are going to bed now^^

tumblr_nlftc5T4ZQ1tu9r0eo1_400.gif

- and so good nighti 3DX n have sweet dreams -
ofc, without meetn the real freddy

4yww4o1vu79y.jpg?id=73205886

*blows out a gn8 kiss into the night and*

giphy.gif

finally closes forum, shuts down pc and jumps into bed

bed-jump-o.gif

Thank you Nion for your time and for explaing "it" all and in a better comprehension!! And there you and everybody simply can see and notice again: How much power only lies in words or in my case last night yesterday ingame: writting and forgetting just one fucking SIMPLE LETTER ONLY like for example:

So my dear Nion, after reading your answer now, you and simply all can see and notice AGAING, of the also so freakn great powers of "only words" and what:

• a- Writes
  • b- Means to understand
  • c- Thinks means to read between the lines
  • d- Isnt focusing at all, cause of maybe in wrong chat again^^ and finally:
  • e- Thanks god, i forgot -e for me and us all hehehee cause:

OK, quickly looks at the clock again and surley, nearly shortly, ha to vomit mentally now again... cause we are late again...as usual muhahaaaa CAUSE I NOW MUST quickly drive off in a hurry and 4 hours in a cardrive to a cancerpatient, our mom, who is in a rehabilitation-tumorclinic and all of that together with my lill Sis ChaosTika and you and all maby can, or and could only imagine, what that means for me, and actually the both us, in those 4 hours together driving in one and same car from now on:

439.gif

Magneto-Evil-Laugh-X-Men.gif

So, all good and fine Nionlight, Dude...but the earth was and is still is spinning and turning all around

again and I gotcha ya now, or how you ment it actually and I wish you:

hug.gif

just like to evrybody simply else inhere:

an awesome restweekend

- over and finally out -

O(k)...

ps:

And this here now

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/138-say-the-first-thing-which-comes-to-your-mind/?p=170614

123680-280x190r1-mad1.jpg

Is only your fault nionlight, lol, hehee, no ofc its not and just joking of course!!

Thinks: Actulally, its not funny at all and real ruth is, that it is rather, mostly and:

ACTUALLY ONLY MY OWN FAULT

shortly shouts, screams and nearly explodes

:D :angry: :blink:

giphy.gif

AND

mtcx6lq.gif

Again ok...

Guest Twiggy

Tika yes I have said that and still think that, but, it is kind of like building blocks, you can only do so much with a certain amount of blocks, once you have made everything you can think of with that amount of blocks you need more or you get bored making the same things over and over again.

The game can still be fun, but I think for everyone there is a limit to how often they will go in and do the same things they have done before so many times.

The only difference is how long it takes for different people to get there.

The devs I don't think will ever change, they will keep just doing things at the same snail pace they have always done.

I have also said people need to make up their own minds if that is good enough for them or not, and I still think that.

Some will say it is, at least for now, others will say no it is not, but either way does not mean we can't have a bitch about the devs being so slow with what they do.

They could easily do more, they could employ people to do it, for some reason they just wont, and as so many have said, for a game that has so much potential it is a real frustration.

Tika yes I have said that and still think that, but, it is kind of like building blocks, you can only do so much with a certain amount of blocks, once you have made everything you can think of with that amount of blocks you need more or you get bored making the same things over and over again.

The game can still be fun, but I think for everyone there is a limit to how often they will go in and do the same things they have done before so many times.

The only difference is how long it takes for different people to get there.

The devs I don't think will ever change, they will keep just doing things at the same snail pace they have always done.

I have also said people need to make up their own minds if that is good enough for them or not, and I still think that.

Some will say it is, at least for now, others will say no it is not, but either way does not mean we can't have a bitch about the devs being so slow with what they do.

They could easily do more, they could employ people to do it, for some reason they just wont, and as so many have said, for a game that has so much potential it is a real frustration.

Okay!!! I'm ready for the next build up Twiggy :P You wanna join and play to built something amazing with me?

"3DX...its what you make of it"(Tika)

Guest Twiggy

Okay!!! I'm ready for the next build up Twiggy :P You wanna join and play to built something amazing with me?

post-5159-0-73778200-1470066177.jpg

"3DX...its what you make of it"(Tika)

Wow, that's a lot a blocks, let's grab all the red ones and build a Porsche :D