3DXChat Community

Can't connect to servers

Guest MichaelSins

Guest DaniStar

Thank you very much to the devs for fixing the issue. Hope everyone that was experiencing problems are now able to get in. For future devs, maybe convey to your customers a little better the next time you roll out an update

Works finally,so that means it took like 5 minutes of their time and attention to actually fix the issue, probably the support tickets are useless same as we do talking here takes someone to get them online in game or in here in friends list and tell them actually check on the systems to make it work, thank you the ones that take the time and told them personally in game what is going on in their backyard.

EDIT: Now i wont bloody disconnect till I see in here a memo explaining what was going on and that it is finally fixed for good!!!

Sometimes the lack of response can also be a sign that they are working on it. I think they came to the conclusion that its sometimes better to say nothing then getting hopes up or making false promises which will lead to a huge aftermath of hate as usual.

Welcome back to the game to thoose that couldnt log in :wub:

Sometimes the lack of response can also be a sign that they are working on it. I think they came to the conclusion that its sometimes better to say nothing then getting hopes up or making false promises which will lead to a huge aftermath of hate as usual.

Welcome back to the game to thoose that couldnt log in :wub:

"We are aware of the problem and are working hard to resolve it."

A simple thing they could tell us. 

But yes you right at some point.

How is (and mind the exact words) :" Sorry for the inconvenience we work on fixing the problem." and " Sorry for the inconvenience caused by ....(whatever was wrong in 1-2 words)... the game is now back up and running. we hope wasn't causing you to much inconvenience."  how is that a sign they work on problem, or how those simple phrases meant to calm people and reassure them of the fact they acknowledge the issue, make your hopes high or make them look as false promises lol. That is a crazy statement Nikki sorry to say.

New account will be put to good use for a month lol... not telling ppl to make a new account, just thinking its messed up that on my pc i can log in to another name just fine, but can't log into mine? so basically, what I am saying is that the update is working, just not working for my GoddessAthena name to sign in... so I don't think its anything wrong with your pc ppl more that its a problem with some names can't log in... like maybe they forgot about us....lol ... and when 3DXchat fix this problem I want something for my troubles.... LIKE A CUP OF COFFEE INSTEAD OF BEER! hahahah  

How is (and mind the exact words) :" Sorry for the inconvenience we work on fixing the problem." and " Sorry for the inconvenience caused by ....(whatever was wrong in 1-2 words)... the game is now back up and running. we hope wasn't causing you to much inconvenience."  how is that a sign they work on problem, or how those simple phrases meant to calm people and reassure them of the fact they acknowledge the issue, make your hopes high or make them look as false promises lol. That is a crazy statement Nikki sorry to say.

Not really because I ve seen it on the EA Forums as lot back in my time as CM.

They posted the exact words: "Sorry for the inconvenience we work on fixing the problem." and worked on it. It still didnt help the people and the rage went on like it was here.

After 6 hours there was still no fix and people started to be like "Wow we are waiting 6 hours on this and still no fix. You devs suck and are lazy"

I learned that the devs eventually stop going to the forums and interact with the people, if the community taking things on a personal level or start getting rude like it has happened here more then one time in the past. And in case anyone noticed the devs rarely interact with us theese day. I would ask myself "Why?"

I think I have figured out. Did you? :)

Ya all they needed to say was "We are currently working on the issue" just to know there doing something. No false promises. Takes all of 5 seconds to do. They would have much less hate this way. This is what everyone was angry about not so much the login issue. Why they don't take the 5 seconds to it is very unprofessional. That's what bugged me. And if its because they just figured out something was wrong thats even worse

Not really because I ve seen it on the EA Forums as lot back in my time as CM.

They posted the exact words: "Sorry for the inconvenience we work on fixing the problem." and worked on it. It still didnt help the people and the rage went on like it was here.

After 6 hours there was still no fix and people started to be like "Wow we are waiting 6 hours on this and still no fix. You devs suck and are lazy"

I learned that the devs eventually stop going to the forums and interact with the people, if the community taking things on a personal level or start getting rude like it has happened here more then one time in the past. And in case anyone noticed the devs rarely interact with us theese day. I would ask myself "Why?"

I think I have figured out. Did you? :)

That is just why many people wont recommend this game any more to others. I brought real friends here and not for gold I never gave a link to them to join except the home site. And I tell you that was before I start see them lacking the minimum respect for us, since than everyone that asks me in what game im spending time any other than utherverse and other places I have and have had accounts and friends virtual or real i tell the name and i add "except the UI performance i recommend you not join you get hooked on people you play with not game as game lacks everything" and that is the honest truth if my wife or friends were not here... I'd not be here any more. EA has team of people to manage this situations, EA actually responds to your tickets, EA actually gives you remuneration back for the issues, EA actually pays attention and restarts servers and do maintenance in fashionable due time and so does every other company, teams, or whomever you want that respect themselves and the ones paying for the services they provide. From a small team as this is and a team that always asks to understand them that they are not enough and they try increase the base of players for better things and so on and someone who say they want a bigger community, hmmmm how you get that if people become like me and the forum it is filled with people with comments same as mine. It is not propper to like comment and respond just to ass kissing posts sorry for you if that is your opinion but i better respect a fair and honest opinion than a ass kisser cause from that cant learn or see anything.

Ohhh fuck !!! You need to delete cookies of Internet Explorer History boys, and magically enter without problems !!!

Shut up lil boy wasn't a customer based problem read damn threads and than magically start look more smart than you really are !!!

Dear friends. We've had a technical problem with the server.
All the affected will have a compensation for this accrued.

Thank you for the feedback and the fix Lisa, like I always say  better late than never :).