3DXChat Cosplay Corner

Shanti

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

625088zdaqzerazeazeazeaze.jpg

657911FARCRY3dxFT.jpg

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change. That... is crazy; but the first time somebody told me that... I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so boom — I shot him. The thing is, okay... he was right. And then I started seeing: everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked, all these fucking pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same fucking thing... over and over and over and over again thinking: "This time, it's gonna be different; no, no, no, no, no, please... this time it's gonna be different." I am sorry, I don't like the way you are looking at me... okay, do you have a fucking problem in your head? Do you think I am bullshitting you? Do you think I am lying? Fuck you! Okay? FUCK YOU! It's okay, man. I'm gonna chill, hermano. I'm gonna chill... the thing is... alright, the thing is: I killed you once already... and it's not like I am fucking crazy. It's okay... it's like water under the bridge.
Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity ?
"

By Micheal Mando "Vaas" (Far Cry 3 - Ubisoft) (My favorite actor <3 :wub: my sex symbol :wub: )

ORIGINAL CHARACTER

789807farcry3savagesvaasmidtcm2165303.jp

625088zdaqzerazeazeazeaze.jpg

657911FARCRY3dxFT.jpg

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change. That... is crazy; but the first time somebody told me that... I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so boom — I shot him. The thing is, okay... he was right. And then I started seeing: everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked, all these fucking pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same fucking thing... over and over and over and over again thinking: "This time, it's gonna be different; no, no, no, no, no, please... this time it's gonna be different." I am sorry, I don't like the way you are looking at me... okay, do you have a fucking problem in your head? Do you think I am bullshitting you? Do you think I am lying? Fuck you! Okay? FUCK YOU! It's okay, man. I'm gonna chill, hermano. I'm gonna chill... the thing is... alright, the thing is: I killed you once already... and it's not like I am fucking crazy. It's okay... it's like water under the bridge.

Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity ?"

By Micheal Mando "Vaas" (Far Cry 3 - Ubisoft) (My favorite actor <3 :wub: my sex symbol :wub: )

ORIGINAL CHARACTER

789807farcry3savagesvaasmidtcm2165303.jp

post-149-0-88522500-1395447792.jpg

My Favorite Game Character :wub:

:lol::D:P:wub:

Me Too (My favorite actor)..

I love this actor. His eyes, its so mysterious. :wub:  This is my future lover for sure :P

I've the little limited play statue of him and also the XBox Insane Edition and the Maximal 1000G for the Gameplay :D

And nope, he isn't my future lover, you can fuck him alone :D :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...