3DXChat Community

Shops in 3dxchat

On 5/6/2024 at 12:56 AM, Ravell said:

Rise your thumb if you think inworld shops is a good idea. 👍

Agt GIF by America's Got Talent

🇫🇷 La seule chose pour laquelle je serais pour, c'est la possibilité d'acheter des layouts de rooms, avec des XGolds, puisque ces fichiers ne sont utilisables que dans et pour 3DXChat, plutôt qu'avec de l'argent réel.
Comme c'est le cas sur RLC, par exemple.

Sur RLC, il y a un shop, et tu peux faire des vêtements et les proposer à la vente, faire des layouts de rooms et les proposer à la vente. Tu peux aussi customiser et modifier des objets du props (couleurs, textures, formes etc), et les proposer à la vente.

La dessus, sur chaque vente, Utherverse (société mère de RLC), prends sa com, quand tu proposes quelque chose à la vente, tu paies quelque chose comme 20 rayons, (monnaie virtuelle de la plateforme).
De plus tu n'achètes les objets qu'avec la monnaie virtuelle. Donc pas besoin de Paypal, ou CB, ou d'autres moyens de paiements externes.
Mais attention, la différence aussi, c'est qu'il y a une Marketplace où les rayons gagnés peuvent être changés en argent réel.

Très franchement, en ce qui me concerne, cela me dérangerait moins. On gagne des XGolds, et à part s'acheter des clopes, ou des glaces, customiser nos pseudonymes, on en fait rien d'autres véritablement.

Parce que, le jour ou quelqu'un décidera de débrancher la prise, tous les trucs que tu auras acheter avec de l'argent réel, tout ce que tu auras investis, sera perdu au final. Cela a faillit se produire avec RLC il y a quelques années.

----------------------------

🇺🇸 The only thing I would be for is the ability to purchase room layouts, with XGolds, since these files are only usable in and for 3DXChat, rather than with real money.
As is the case on RLC, for example.

On RLC, there is a shop, and you can make clothes and offer them for sale, make room layouts and offer them for sale. You can also customize and modify prop objects (colors, textures, shapes, etc.), and offer them for sale.
Above, on each sale, Utherverse (parent company of RLC), takes its com, when you offer something for sale, you pay something like 20 rays, (virtual monney of the platform). In addition, you only buy items with virtual monney. So no need for Paypal, or credit card, or other external payment methods.
But be careful, the difference is also that there is a Marketplace where the rays earned can be changed into real money.

Quite frankly, as far as I'm concerned, it would bother me less. We earn XGolds, and apart from buying cigarettes or ice cream, customizing our pseudonyms, we really don't do anything else.

Because the day someone decides to pull the plug, all the stuff you bought with real money, everything you invested, will be lost in the end. This almost happened with RLC a few years ago.

The mass of in-game shops in RLC shows how confusing such an offer becomes. How much the game server suffered from the many files
n everyone there felt it.
3dX really doesn't need that.
I do miss being able to design my own clothes in 3DX. But I don’t miss stores.
The 3dx Community offers many things that don't cost anything.
That's how it should stay.

I think the shops are a good idea as long as the developers still provide a good choice of free customization.

Shops, eventually, should be for extras... like props, themed clothes, jewels, tattoos ecc... ecc...

Other than that I strongly agree with the comment below. It's good only if it doesn't require real money, otherwise it would just be like CS:GO shit.   

And btw... we're talking about a game that has a server capacity of a potato with wires sticked in it... I'm pretty sure there should be a limit to props to sell per sellers or something like that, if we don't want to explode harder than BlackBerry servers back in the day

Edited by MisterP

8 hours ago, MistressBeryl said:

Shops are impossible to implement because the content you can see or use has to be in your game library, it is not possible to upload content to your room or avatar.

It is not impossible.

You make an item, send it to someone that works for 3DX for quality and bug control before they either reject it or admit it into a a pool of other user created items and release it all to the public in a patch once a week or month. That way it is in the game library and can be viewed by all, but only used by those that have purchased it.