3DXChat Community

BETA (December 2023)

Gizmo

On 12/8/2023 at 10:17 PM, Bisch said:

When will we finally get See-through (sheer) outer clothing ?.. See-through tops and dresses ?

We used to have an option with a slider to make certain clothes see through when Rochi's Dll file along with a reverse speed slider, a way to teleport yourself using partner, an option to go into a sub mode where you don't have to agree to a pose, And we used to have the tv's that worked which the free servers all have still. but Does Gizmo give a rats ass??? Don't hold your breath!!!

51 minutes ago, PussyGaloreXXX said:

We used to have an option with a slider to make certain clothes see through when Rochi's Dll file along with a reverse speed slider, a way to teleport yourself using partner, an option to go into a sub mode where you don't have to agree to a pose, And we used to have the tv's that worked which the free servers all have still. but Does Gizmo give a rats ass??? Don't hold your breath!!!

Wait, this game allowed for "not having to agree to every single pose"? And you guys could teleport as a couple? 

Whay is that not in the game??? And what free servers are you talking about, with TVs that worked?

16 minutes ago, Aeliana1999 said:

Wait, this game allowed for "not having to agree to every single pose"? And you guys could teleport as a couple? 

Whay is that not in the game??? And what free servers are you talking about, with TVs that worked?

Because that "auto accepting" was considered to be "rape". Dont know how people can get raped in a game where you can abort the sex at any time, but well... that was one of the reasons.

The teleport thing was patched out couple of updates ago. I cant tell the exact time, but I think last year or 2 years ago it got patched out. The reason was, so the people wont go where they are not supposed to go.

The free servers are more or less illegal. They are pirate servers and some of them are hosted by creepy people and I wont ever give them my data, but maybe thats just my over cautious attitude talking here. I dont recommend to go there as a player, BUT I recommend our devs to have a sneak peak into those servers, because some of them seem to have exactly what the community always wanted. Nipplepiercings for one... or better hairstyles.

On 12/9/2023 at 9:21 AM, Xizi said:

Hello. Wonderful new poses! And I love that you made avis smoother. Hope high-res textures will come next and our avis will be truly gorgeous. 

I have a little question though. I remember I saw in discord, @Zabi was showing crawling and carrying in the arms animations. Will it be added too? 

Hey @Xizi! I'm happy you like the new poses and appreciate the skin smoothing option, which makes avatars look better at close camera range. Regarding your question about crawling and carrying, such animations require additional code base changes (especially carrying). That's why such animations were not introduced in the current update. And on the question of when they will be added - there are no exact terms. When it is ready, then we will add them.

On 12/9/2023 at 2:35 PM, MistressBeryl said:

Single poses shown at anim would be more attractive to roleplayers. What about texture and material system for the old clothes?

Thank you for your question. We aim to convert all old clothes to the new material system gradually. However, we do not set a binding deadline and are working on this task at our own pace.

On 12/9/2023 at 3:19 PM, Feuermond said:

Okay, I am disappointed, really really disapointed ☹️

• Where is the "fuck off" gesture? Where is the crawling? We waited that long for these new innovative things just to find there was nothing added to the system, it is just "adding poses" only again for what all the time was needed? (see https://discord.com/channels/537730036485193748/1041351208213942312/1143592730988138538 ) It was posted in August and nothing is done until now? Am I blind?
  • Why are there still no panties in the new material system? Why is the reason for this not explained? One year later the promise to have all clothes with the new material system is still not fulfilled.
  • New hotpants ony frayed like for jeans, how should one use leather material with them, why are there no hiders? It's not what I would call dedication for design and details, sorry.

If I really do not miss to see obvious things, it really appears to me it is a bit back to the old ways: Things are announced but not released. This has nothing to do with why bugs are not fixed, this feels again back to the old ways. In fact nothing was ever promised, so it is formally okay but implicit exactions have been triggered. It remembers me of the posts where customizable clothes/hair was shown (not material but length an such) and then simply was never picked up again.

I would love to get explanations of what is going on and when things are to be released, what the problems are you facing regarding the new gestures and crawling moving, why there is this delay. You started to be communicative but in these cases it is just still not enough for I have not any clue what's going on and see the old things happen or not happen.

Well, you can have that opinion, and that's fine. And here's the thing: new gestures, carrying, and crawling animations require additional codebase changes. In the last update, we introduced a new animation engine. We transferred the most user-demanded animations to it - sex positions. Also, for fairness in this update, there were no declared animations of gestures, carrying crawling, etc.

I understand you want to hear when all this will be added to the game. You've been following our work on the game for a while now. We are doing it at our own comfortable pace. And now, I wouldn't want to promise anything here so that no one has unreasonable expectations.

What do you think about that?

On 12/9/2023 at 4:41 PM, Alexu said:

Please give us an option in the settings to disable the low FPS animations at a distance that was introduced here. I get why it was added but it just looks so jarring when you see that in the background and it has no benefit for people with good computers. This is what I'm talking about: https://imgur.com/a/pHiG3gP

Also, the new body mesh smoothing looks quite nice, but it does need fixing for the nails on both the hands and feet. Currently, with the setting on, the nails are just floating above the skin: https://imgur.com/a/fu8zJQQ

Yes, I completely understand your request. I think we should definitely add such an option to disable low detail animations in our engine. Thank you for this idea!

On 12/9/2023 at 11:47 AM, JennyMO said:

Wo bleiben die die versprochen 3er Posen?

Ich sehe viele Deutsche hier, und das ist sehr interessant. Obwohl meine Muttersprache Spanisch ist (in Miami geboren, Mutti war aus Argentinien), finde ich es geil das es hier ab und zu was auf Deutsch findet.

Und, "about" die Posen, ich sehe hier oft das sich Leute über versprochenes klagen, naja, ich bin ja neu hier, aber von Erfahrung weiss ich das es bei Spielen immer so geht. Spieler wollen immer mehr, Spielmacher können kaum die Zeit finden. That's nothing new.

On 12/9/2023 at 5:11 PM, TerryScrew said:

Unreal engine in Unity ? yeah sure and i'm building a rocket with breads. if people could stop bullshiting the player base it would be real nice.

who's stupid enough to believe that seriously ?

Did you really take that seriously? It was an attempt at a joke :) There is also information at the end of the text of this announcement that it was a joke.

Really solid update all around. Loving the smoothing on the models, they look great! The new poses are really fun as well.

What would be really cool would be to add *dynamic poses* that change slightly to accommodate for faster or slower speeds. If you speed a pose up too much, it just looks wonky. But if it were to change a bit depending on how fast you were going to make them look more realistic, that would be neat!

Besides a few connection problems and a weird bug where I got double partnered with the same partner, everything seemed fine (For a beta server).

Loving these beta tests. I think transparency about what is going on in the dev process is important and we really appreciate it as a player base

Thanks 3dx team!

Edited by OnlyMildlyAddicted
Changing wording

On 12/9/2023 at 9:01 PM, GITS said:

Hi, So far things do look great, one issue that is in the present production version and in the beta too.  Playing personal music streams are not working.

I can play the normal provided music streams but prior to the last update my personal stream worked.  after the update it stopped.  

I offer my stream to use to test with as I Do use it to play in my world home and in any world file I share with the general population.

https://3dworlddjstreams.xyz:8060/stream

It runs 24x7x365 and works with browser and other VR worlds.  Why did it stop working in 3dx?

Thanks

Shell

Hi! In 3DXChat 3.0 (on the new version of Unity 2021) we had to change the music playback library. Probably because of this and appeared problems with some streams. I checked your stream and got an error, text below. I'm not good at music streaming and don't really understand what this is about, can someone tell me what's wrong?

Got a frame at sample rate 24000, in an MP3 with sample rate 16000. Mp3FileReader does not support sample rate changes.

On 12/10/2023 at 9:44 AM, MrPickles2022 said:

Been saying this shit for years, campaigning for it and demanding it. Yet nothing not even a acknowledgement of. it Fucking Devs suck again 

Hey, don't get so upset.) I understand that you really want this feature, and here's the thing: characters' breasts can be very small or huge. Also, breasts work on the physics system, not the animation system. This is all I'm saying so that you can better understand the technical details. In short, our developers have yet to manage to do what you're asking for because of the difficulty of doing it at a high enough quality level.

What do you think about that? Have I made the reason clear enough?

On 12/10/2023 at 1:18 PM, Akeli said:

Hello and thank you for saying the truth. I could even go further and say that they paid 2 or 3 developers at the start of the year to work on some clothing and cosmetics and that the patch for the month of June 2023 was all simply divided in two and that since June 2023 there has been not a lot of work on the game.

There may be such an opinion. How did you come to think that way? Could you elaborate?

14 hours ago, Tay said:

I hope the crawling poses and rp interactions aren't gone fully or scrapped. It was like some of the best ideas the game had. 😥

Thank you so much for your review. I can see how much you enjoy the teasers of these animations. It gives us extra motivation to implement these animations into the game.

8 hours ago, PussyGaloreXXX said:

Don't ever bother holding your breath with Gizmo, he  doesn't get a thing we say to him and he can't seem to be bothered!~!!!  wtf are we paying for???

Hi! I see you have an opinion on this situation. It's normal, it can happen. I'm very interested in how you came to these conclusions. Please tell me.

After reading your opinions.....thinking....no no to beta for me.....never did beta in past...and totally worried it will f-up my current account even though.....they say it wont....I have had too many issues with this site as of late and I am worried.   To those who venture to Beta...Have fun....but you wont see Giggles there! :)

Enjoy all

2 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Thank you for your question. We aim to convert all old clothes to the new material system gradually. However, we do not set a binding deadline and are working on this task at our own pace.

Ok but u said in future updates at July 2022 ...now 15 months later its still not ready..i dont wanna rusch u guys in anything..but when u know this is what ure members want..why u wait more than 15 months?

Schermafbeelding 2023-12-11 162035.png

Edited by Kirr

43 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Thank you so much for your review. I can see how much you enjoy the teasers of these animations. It gives us extra motivation to implement these animations into the game.

I look very much foreward to what the future has in store for the game 💗
Definitely for the RP aspect. It's just always great to be able to express yourself in more ways than one. Keep doing what you do 😁

51 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Hey, don't get so upset.) I understand that you really want this feature, and here's the thing: characters' breasts can be very small or huge. Also, breasts work on the physics system, not the animation system. This is all I'm saying so that you can better understand the technical details. In short, our developers have yet to manage to do what you're asking for because of the difficulty of doing it at a high enough quality level.

What do you think about that? Have I made the reason clear enough?

Funny... I've been explaining that since I got into the pose creation within 3dx 3 years ago. And people still dont understand it.

I like to use this pic to show why this is a hard thing to do. Simple said: With maxed breasts, the head would be clipping into the breasts and with the smallest breasts, you'd lick air. Not a really pleasent thing. And until that system gets changed, it will stay like that.

Y'all really talking and treating this like a AAA title, with hundreds of devs and the latest cutting tech to produce this game.

This is a handful of devs working in unity trying their best to develop a live service game(cuz that's basically what its trying to be and what everybody expects from games nowadays). Have you ever developed a live service game, let alone a game in general? It's hard. Really hard.

I've seen AAA title producers, relative to their development power, do much less to make a fun game (cough EA, cough fucking BLIZZARD for a while there with OW1) than this small indie dev team does with this small game. It's likely quite hard to even add more dev power too, considering the type of game this is.

What I want more than anything is for Gizmo and the team to keep being transparent and to not over promise things, which lately I think they've been doing a good job at. Just keep doing that, and I'll be happy with an update every 6 months.

Your biggest critics and straight up trolls will always be the loudest, but remember there's a lot of us that are quite satisfied with what you guys are developing. Keep it up.

ok so what happened with the food and drink then if we can take a bite 1ft away from our face looking all kinds of stupid like, why cant we have our face buried inside some big ol DD's or even just our face down on the womans chest i don't see why that isn't possible? Let me ask you a question Gizmo ... You said back in 2018ish that it was not possible for us to ever have titty fucking poses because of the various breast sizes and the fact that our cock is only one size but low and behold after a lot of bitching and complaining from your customers look what happened in that next update. We got em because you guys figured out a way around the situation I'm not talking our lips need to be perfectly sitting in the nipple but can yall construct something somewhat close enough to simulate the act is all a lot of people of people want that all. Yall are doing a great job in some aspects but i don't think integrating more Lovense toys and making that priority over the fundamentals isnt smart   but thats just my opinion is all 

30 minutes ago, MrPickles2022 said:

ok so what happened with the food and drink then if we can take a bite 1ft away from our face looking all kinds of stupid like, why cant we have our face buried inside some big ol DD's or even just our face down on the womans chest i don't see why that isn't possible? Let me ask you a question Gizmo ... You said back in 2018ish that it was not possible for us to ever have titty fucking poses because of the various breast sizes and the fact that our cock is only one size but low and behold after a lot of bitching and complaining from your customers look what happened in that next update. We got em because you guys figured out a way around the situation I'm not talking our lips need to be perfectly sitting in the nipple but can yall construct something somewhat close enough to simulate the act is all a lot of people of people want that all. Yall are doing a great job in some aspects but i don't think integrating more Lovense toys and making that priority over the fundamentals isnt smart   but thats just my opinion is all 

either change breast size to several fixed sizes to fit in breast poses only, or doing nothing but make some other pose. Obviously the second choice offend fewer players. It's sad but its understandable...

btw we do have a 'titty fucking pose' in pool pose sets, you just have to apply it on a couch

Edited by Lunarelf