Searching for teleporter...

Byrkoff

Hello,

Last 2 days im searching to get/purchase teleport but no luck. Is here some good soul who can point me how to get...where to get or purchase and of course some instructions how to install it.

Thank you.

Byrkoff

Edited by Byrkoff

• Byrkoff changed the title to Searching for teleporter...

You can find the object in the World Editor, in the pose markers. Place the two connected objects and you can teleport from one to the other. Make sure that the footprints don't sink into the ground or another object, otherwise it will not work.

1190884457_2022-11-1718-57-25_140064.thumb.jpg.cd31e975fdf572561e1d1fbfbde7f4b9.jpg

yes i found them now...thank you. But still here are some things which i not understand. need to tell, that im comming from Second Life and im very familliar with building, but here i have so many problems. For example...how to walk around builded element...or how to zoom it from diffeent angles?

Specially i this teleporter i need to go to another place of land...so how to "simply" take second part and take with me...move to place....all those things makes me crazy and feeling like i don't know nothing and not that i work with this from 2007...in SL of course.

2 hours ago, Byrkoff said:

yes i found them now...thank you. But still here are some things which i not understand. need to tell, that im comming from Second Life and im very familliar with building, but here i have so many problems. For example...how to walk around builded element...or how to zoom it from diffeent angles?

Specially i this teleporter i need to go to another place of land...so how to "simply" take second part and take with me...move to place....all those things makes me crazy and feeling like i don't know nothing and not that i work with this from 2007...in SL of course.

when in the editor, press F6, then you are in 3rd person view. You can shift + click whererver you want your avi to stand.
You can move the camera with the wasd keys.
And you have to select the object you want, then move it with the according tool.