Jump to content

who am i supposed to contact if Eva support never answers their discord ?


Mona69
 Share

Recommended Posts

i've been trying to reach Eva for the last 24 hrs on discord but no answer even i emailed the support but have not got any answer yet, i can't  login to may account for subscription reason it asking me to renew but in the website says still active till 2023 ? so how do i fix that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, CatKatW said:

Try contacting support team through the website 3dxchat.com/support.

They may not be fast answering you but they eventually will.

i tried and i'm still waiting already passed 24 hrs tho 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

who am i really supposed to reach to if none of the supports are really answering like this is so unfair !! i can't login to my account cause of the renewal error system and already subscribed for a full year!!! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm having the same issue. Not a single response from the support team, I have now been waiting for 48 hours. 

I've emailed them, I have filled out their forum and I've contacted Eva Support on discord. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't have any concrete evidence, but as most of you know this platform is run by russian/german people. So I think it might be possible that these people are actually affected by the situation of the war activity in Ukraine and maybe also by sanctions put in place against russian company's, people, banks, etc.

I'm not sure if this is really the case. Also because there is just a major lack of transparency and knowledge about the organisation/structure that runs this game/platform. But with developing effects and sanctions because of this situation, there might come up even more issues with the platform and the availability of the acting people (in case my information is correct and the 'team' managing 3dx is located on russian territory).

Just a guess from my point of view....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, LadiesToyDE said:

I don't have any concrete evidence, but as most of you know this platform is run by russian/german people. So I think it might be possible that these people are actually affected by the situation of the war activity in Ukraine and maybe also by sanctions put in place against russian company's, people, banks, etc.

I'm not sure if this is really the case. Also because there is just a major lack of transparency and knowledge about the organisation/structure that runs this game/platform. But with developing effects and sanctions because of this situation, there might come up even more issues with the platform and the availability of the acting people (in case my information is correct and the 'team' managing 3dx is located on russian territory).

Just a guess from my point of view....

that could be one of the possibility cause I'd say there is no way they could just ignore us and even the BMTmicro said kinda the same cause they tried to reach them from their end  and they have got no response.  1.thumb.jpg.881808e3015c90761253e13673fc5103.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mona69 said:

that could be one of the possibility cause I'd say there is no way they could just ignore us and even the BMTmicro said kinda the same cause they tried to reach them from their end  and they have got no response.  

That's worrisome... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Xizi said:

That's worrisome... 

Well, from an individual point of view you might be right. But being thrown out of your country by a war like this and a threat of a ww3 with nuclear weapons is much more worrisome I would say.....

Edited by LadiesToyDE
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, LadiesToyDE said:

Well, from an individual point of view you might be right. But being thrown out of my country by a war like this and a threat of a ww3 with nuclear weapons is much more worrisome I would say.....

Yeah. That's terrible, so much people suffer because of mad dictator's ambitions. 

Edited by Xizi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gizmo locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...