Discussion: Wedding in 3dx

AmberS

Wedding in 3dx  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Wedding in 3dx: Yes or No?

• Yes, it's so exciting!
    • No way!

• 1 month later...

This is not wrong, yes, but I find it a little abused, for those who do not come every day and do not constantly have 300 xgold it's a bit hard to 10000 xgold arrival. and more if it is to have a wedding without "bonus" is not intéréssant at least for me.

Well, I am all for the none spamming of this emote personnally and we need more stuff that use xGold. 

Except if someone really got a wedding and proposal fetish, I don't know it something that is used everyday. 

It is on the expensive side, but I think it more a good thing then a bad thing at least for my opinion. 

So what? even the wedding rings we do not get? :)

That's interesting.

That is, after 2 months (from the date of the wedding mr.Ash) we get ... what mr.Ash get 2 months ago (24.04.2015)?

What we waiting so long? :)))

Great :)))

Bravo!

Apr 24, 2015

Melody said...

You can buy Xgold, you don't necessarily have to accumulate it.

yes you can buy gold, but when you pay a subscription for $20 with bugs in the game it's expensive xD. but right after that is the way to do money too huh. 3 (yes I'm a bitch and I like it: D)

yes you can buy gold, but when you pay a subscription for $20 with bugs in the game it's expensive xD. but right after that is the way to do money too huh. 3 (yes I'm a bitch and I like it: D)

actually thats nowhere near being a bitch. you need practice and lots of it. 

So let me do some math here.

You get a stipend of xGold every day you log on. And if you log on every day its stacks up to a bonus of 300 xGold.

Day 1 - 100 xGold

Day 2 - 150 xGold

Day 3 - 200 xGold

Day 4 - 250 xGold

Day 5 - 300 xGold

After 5 Days just loggin in you got 1k xGold already thats 10% of the required amount already. But if you continue to log in each day (wich shouldnt be too hard) you have the required amount of xGold together in 30 days just by loggin in. Of course thoose calculation is based on havin 0 xGold on your account, but only a few people really start with zero.

You get quite some amount of xGold just for posting a small review here or be referring a friend here

That alone should cover the costs already. And not single cent real money paid for it. Wedding is kinda special and I am glad it is very expensive otherwise people would get colded with that alot and its abussive and annoying. I see it like in the real world. Weddings are expensive... you need to save up for them. Same applies here.

Simple. Effective.

...and can we have alternatives to marriage? I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like a "belongs to" or "owned by" or something more um..."alternative lifestyle"...like I mentioned in some other thread somewhere....

...please can we? Should be easy right? ....please devs ;)...I'll only keep going on about it lol

I tried the animation with my wife just to see how it looks and now i have the "married with" info in my profile .

Personally i dont think that it was really a necessity to add the wedding animation , but i love to see "Married with JeanetteVoerman" in my profile :) . And its a good thing that it cost 10k Xgold or , like was said before , peoples would cold marry everyone like peoples cold hug/kiss cheek women .

You get quite some amount of xGold just for posting a small review here or be referring a friend here

Yeah....I wouldn't count on those. I still haven't received the gold from my review and they are ignoring my ticket and PMs. And the referral? yeah...if they wait around for you to get the link that has shown up for me...1 times in 5 clicks. Also not responding to that ticket. All in all you safest bets is to purchase the gold, which comes to $12.50 ish USD, or to play religiously for 34 days.

You just need to log and you don't actually need to play.

I get most of my xgold from logging in and logging out.

I don't think that 3 min is too much effort.

...and can we have alternatives to marriage? I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like a "belongs to" or "owned by" or something more um..."alternative lifestyle"...like I mentioned in some other thread somewhere....

...please can we? Should be easy right? ....please devs ;)...I'll only keep going on about it lol

I'm adding my voice to that of my girl ;)

So let me do some math here.

You get a stipend of xGold every day you log on. And if you log on every day its stacks up to a bonus of 300 xGold.

Day 1 - 100 xGold

Day 2 - 150 xGold

Day 3 - 200 xGold

Day 4 - 250 xGold

Day 5 - 300 xGold

After 5 Days just loggin in you got 1k xGold already thats 10% of the required amount already. But if you continue to log in each day (wich shouldnt be too hard) you have the required amount of xGold together in 30 days just by loggin in. Of course thoose calculation is based on havin 0 xGold on your account, but only a few people really start with zero.

That alone should cover the costs already. And not single cent real money paid for it. Wedding is kinda special and I am glad it is very expensive otherwise people would get colded with that alot and its abussive and annoying. I see it like in the real world. Weddings are expensive... you need to save up for them. Same applies here.

Simple. Effective.

It`s not honnest , cuz ppl here paying for subscribtion and need to see full content in month . Collect xGold ? Very interesting . I mean nothing interesting in this process . And you need more then 1 month . Cuz divorce is part of content btw . Realism ? Sorry , not . Irl we have some job etc . We don't sit at home and not get money in the mail for every living day . But here not a sims . Weddings are expencive ? In real life u paying not for few words in profile ,a couple of rose petals . 10k gold for wedding and 5k for divorce . It means that we need to pay even more to see the full honest content . 

Aganis "colders" (means cold invites etc) would be great to add a function to accept or not to accept requests for the wedding and any actions like a hug / kiss etc .

DbZeF1B.png

Better then 10k xG lol

Just opinion .