3DXChat Community

Newest annoying fad ppl have been doing

Sycogenesis

If the angel's light is too bright, try setting your graphic to low. It may help.

I shouldn't have too

Yea i kind of agree..

GC9x5EF.jpg

You can't expect everyone to set their settings to medium just because you are too lazy to edit them properly instead of going for crazy high amounts of glow with medium graphics xD

My suggestion was just that, a suggestion. I thought I was helping. I am not sure if by your post the player adjusted her settings. Clearly, it is an annoyance to some to have to make said adjustments. I am annoyed at having to set to low because of boob glitches. I am also annoyed with having to rezone because of naked and bald people. I just deal with it. However, if you do not want to zone to a different location, it is a temporary solution. Many are cognizant and edit properly. So I do not see such a "fad". I have not seen many bright glowing objects. It is just not one of those things that will disrupt my fun. -shrugs-

Guest Eclipse

Haven't been in the game in a while so I haven't seen this new phenomenon...I do kno I liked the glowing ppl at Halloween time, wished they would have kept that. Fluorescent colors sound pretty kool, if some colors are too bright for me I'll just have to get my sexy shades out-don't want to burn my retinas. But, seriously I like that ppl are trying different things, it makes the game more interesting-some ideas will work and be adopted others will just fade away...my 2 cents.

glow_girl_2_by_stenkat.jpg

Yea i kind of agree..

GC9x5EF.jpg

You can't expect everyone to set their settings to medium just because you are too lazy to edit them properly instead of going for crazy high amounts of glow with medium graphics xD

Not sure why you felt compelled to call me out specifically because my hair is not a big glowy blob, even on extremely high graphics.  But as you should know, if you stand under a light and it catches it just right, it can look excessive.  I'm not sure why people still want to use the forums in such a negative way with personal attacks.  Can't we all just get along?  :wub:

Not sure why you felt compelled to call me out specifically because my hair is not a big glowy blob, even on extremely high graphics.  But as you should know, if you stand under a light and it catches it just right, it can look excessive.  I'm not sure why people still want to use the forums in such a negative way with personal attacks.  Can't we all just get along?  :wub:

I did not see any problems with Adara's avi. The only one that bothered me was the big white fluorescent blob

that I saw in NC

Cat

And yes we should all get along. :)