3DXChat Community

More clothing options

1 hour ago, Aliviax said:

well the solution to this is very simple ...users that create stuff wont get paid with real money like other games ..ppl will spend xgold to buy a X cloth lets say 200 xgold for the sake of example ..then when someone buy ur design ur xgold balance will have +200 xgold to spend on 3dxchat ^^ haha

I think xgold not going to be enough to make people work if they don't want to do it for free. It's still basically work for free because you can't exchange xgold on real money, even on subscription days. Then what the point on adding xgold economics? Only additional pain in the ass for the devs without much benefits for the game.

30 minutes ago, ClaraLust said:

Or, people who create content could just, you know, send it to Lisa and wait for it to be uploaded to the game without any gold in exchange and let players have it for free.

Why do you guys need to get XGolds involved in this? A real economy won't do any good to the game, just turn it into a another SL like. Which I assume this is not what people came for.

as i said earlier chill back then and wait ppl submit clothes :) no issue for me 

its just ideas to attract more ppl into design stuff cause currently not many design and others that tried stopped for i dont know what reasons 

18 minutes ago, Xizl said:

I think xgold not going to be enough to make people work if they don't want to do it for free. It's still basically work for free because you can't exchange xgold on real money, even on subscription days. Then what the point on adding xgold economics? Only additional pain in the ass for the devs without much benefits for the game.

as i said in above quote 

4 hours ago, Aliviax said:

Personaly im good with whatever,  marketplace or no marketplace 

Naturally you personally are good and should keep deep silence if every patch is bringing stuff exclussively for your avi only. But Others are not good with the lack of updates.

And we shouldn't hope for "more people" to submit their work for the male avi to be updated. The devs are paid for it. Not the customers. They should have made all those clothes and single poses which are entirely missing.

Some people try their best yes, and we all are thankful for that, you can be thankful for that also. But the devs didn't do anything really. Well no matter who does it in the end It is not professional to pick favorites by the development team. They re years behind with male updates, and probably should completely stop making female stuff to catch up atleast a bit.

-single poses

-clothes

-dance moves (because they didn't even make an effort to add male dances separately so we bounce around like girls with those last 4 poses)

-fix bugs. (for example finally they added 2 sports poses, unnecessary but whatever, but only one works for males really, since they didn't even take time to test that)

Edited by Tsela

18 hours ago, Tsela said:

And we shouldn't hope for "more people" to submit their work for the male avi to be updated. The devs are paid for it. Not the customers. They should have made all those clothes and single poses which are entirely missing.

No, when you subscribe to the game, you pay to play it in it's actual state, not for what could be coming next as an update. There's no contract signing saying that the devs have to bring you what you personaly desire. If you don't like the way the development is handled, you can still stop your subscription, that's how it works.
Now, I agree male avis could use more customization option, and I look forward to see them in the next updates because all males look the same and it's not really pleasant. But also remember that MF as a lot of exclusive poses that FF don't. 

Edited by ClaraLust

Ideas

Game incentives – gift ideas, like hats, gloves, shoes or for clients who have been loyal players.  Something special that maybe a crown, robe or a pimp cup for longer.

1 year

2 year

3 year and so forth….

Use in game money for a shop to sell clothes, purses, jewelry, shoes and more.  In game money runs low they can use real money to buy more in game money.  This might help increase profit.

Allow clients to create their own logos.  Let us say a club owner want to add the logo on a T-Shirt.  Once design is approved, they will be able to sell it at their club. 

These are a few ideas that might help long term loyal players feel more special.  The clothing shop would be great to help generate more profit.

Club owners and DJ’s work hard they are all very good and fans would love to support them.

On 6/2/2020 at 3:58 AM, Kris2021 said:

Ideas

Game incentives – gift ideas, like hats, gloves, shoes or for clients who have been loyal players.  Something special that maybe a crown, robe or a pimp cup for longer.

1 year

2 year

3 year and so forth….

Use in game money for a shop to sell clothes, purses, jewelry, shoes and more.  In game money runs low they can use real money to buy more in game money.  This might help increase profit.

Allow clients to create their own logos.  Let us say a club owner want to add the logo on a T-Shirt.  Once design is approved, they will be able to sell it at their club. 

These are a few ideas that might help long term loyal players feel more special.  The clothing shop would be great to help generate more profit.

Club owners and DJ’s work hard they are all very good and fans would love to support them.

Good ideas! I agree with you...

On 6/1/2020 at 12:03 PM, ClaraLust said:

No, when you subscribe to the game, you pay to play it in it's actual state, not for what could be coming next as an update. There's no contract signing saying that the devs have to bring you what you personaly desire. If you don't like the way the development is handled, you can still stop your subscription, that's how it works.
Now, I agree male avis could use more customization option, and I look forward to see them in the next updates because all males look the same and it's not really pleasant. But also remember that MF as a lot of exclusive poses that FF don't. 

MF is not an update for males at all. it's both for males and females.

I agree that FF should have more options. probably guys who have the MM ideas would say the same. And they should have more too. they might have less than FF has. FF is in the same category as MM. It's about the same sex interaction. So you can't compare it to MF which is an update for BOTH genders at the same time. Not an update dedicated to males.

Males are lacking customization and pretty much everything else. Including single poses, clothing, so on, so forth.

Yes everybody pays to play it in it's actual state, but it's entirely unprofessional to support one side only while asking for the same subscription from both

Edited by Tsela

39 minutes ago, Tsela said:

Males are lacking customization and pretty much everything else. Including single poses, clothing, so on, so forth.

Yes everybody pays to play it in it's actual state, but it's entirely unprofessional to support one side only while asking for the same subscription from both

I totally agree with you on the fact that guys lack a Lot of customization options. 

I do think though that the very nature of the game works against it. 
While you and several other male players, and some women players along with you agree that the guys need better clothes for instance. 
There is a bias towards clothing for the girls, and more often the sexier the better. 
Because I believe if you ask half of the players to choose between a nice dinner jacket for the guys, or a super sexy ‘fuck me now’ skirt for the girls. They’re gonna go for sex. Every time. 

I might be wrong though. 

1 hour ago, Tsela said:

MF is not an update for males at all. it's both for males and females.

I agree that FF should have more options. probably guys who have the MM ideas would say the same. And they should have more too. they might have less than FF has. FF is in the same category as MM. It's about the same sex interaction. So you can't compare it to MF which is an update for BOTH genders at the same time. Not an update dedicated to males.

20 $ per month for females and 19.97 $ per month for males 🤣

On 6/1/2020 at 9:58 PM, Kris2021 said:

Ideas

1 year

2 year

3 year and so forth….

Dude please don't give them ideas for a cash shop, then they will go full Pay to Win Mode.