3DXChat Community
AJluca

To understand and to forgive

1 hour ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

You`re wrong. People can get to the forum and talk about everything, and ask developers about everything if it isn`t prohibited by rules from the site, period.

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1425-3dxchat-community-rules/

2.10. Discussion of disciplinary actions, or any other sanction bans made by facilitator or administration in all game channels and / or forum is prohibited. This category includes creating comments or threads on the forum to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character, account (forum and / or game) using chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a forum moderator or Developer.

So apparently I'm not wrong, it's in the rules.

Well, you can't be such a nerd :) That's ridiculous already :))) 
Patap wasn't banned for that. 
And there's no point in throwing us references to the rules and my post. 
Peace and goodness to all.

Be happy =))

9 hours ago, AJluca said:

Well, you can't be such a nerd :) That's ridiculous already :))) 
Patap wasn't banned for that. 
And there's no point in throwing us references to the rules and my post. 
Peace and goodness to all.

Be happy =))

You are the original poster who explained why Patap was banned in the first place, what they did was against the rules and discussing it here is against the rules as well.  I'm sorry if you don't like the fact it was pointed out so clearly but that is exactly what happened and why I pointed it out.  I stated it once providing the proper information on what rules were broken and hot to contact SexGameDevil to help your friend get their account back so no one would be in trouble for posting about it on here, but instead I was questioned as to why I did it and had to keep explaining due to another user who simply didn't understand or comprehend what I had said.  I wasn't throwing you all references, I gave actual links to the rules that were broken and who broke them.  Take it up in a private message to support/help as that's what supposed to be done.  While you want your friend back, you all agree to the terms, rules and such when you sign up. 

14 hours ago, Mar Mohan said:

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1425-3dxchat-community-rules/

2.10. Discussion of disciplinary actions, or any other sanction bans made by facilitator or administration in all game channels and / or forum is prohibited. This category includes creating comments or threads on the forum to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character, account (forum and / or game) using chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a forum moderator or Developer.

So apparently I'm not wrong, it's in the rules.

29 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Discussing here ain`t against the rules. You didn`t give any link to legal rules. You Ok? Why are you so silly?  One country, one Constitution.

I did, I put it in bold for you as that is the rule so once again, please just stop.  You've taken this thread and are making it more of a mess by stating I'm not showing the rules which I've pointed out to you several times.  I'm perfectly fine, are you OK?  I'm not being silly, I pointed out the facts. 

10 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Excuse me, but these rules.

https://3dxchat.com/game-rules.html

I can put it in bold for you as well if you need. The fact. People are agreeing exactly with these rules before downloading the client. Where is your logic? Hello.

I've posted the rules for here and game, what part of the don't you understand?  Do you need them translated them please do so.  I've been posted the rules that have been broken in game and on here.  What part of them aren't you getting?  Just stop and you're making this thread more about you then what the post was intended for even though it broke the forum rules.

20 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Why didn`t you get the part? There is no rule about it.

PS: If the"Community Rules" of 3dxchat (which you are trying to mention here) relate to this "forum", then there were no violations on the part of the user because they did not make any discussions, they were asking devs to help their friend. You do discuss here, but not they. 

That is exactly what OP had done.  So why aren't you getting that part?  There is a rule about it, I've posted it several times and yet you fail to see or comprehend that.  As I said, go back through and read the thread.  Discussions on actions taken by SexGameDevil is against the forum and game rules, period, doesn't matter who started the discussion.  What part of that rule don't you get?

14 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

OP didn`t any discussion. Learn what discussion is.

Sweetheart, I know what a discussion is and this thread is just that.  You can continue but this thread was against the rules, period.  I hate to break it to you but maybe you should reread the rules and if you're unsure, ASK SexGameDevil because this threads breaks the rules of the forum.  If you need it in another language, I'll be glad to translate if or you can use a translator but as I said, I know what it means to discuss but this thread no matter what you or anyone else says, is against the rules.

dis·cus·sion
/dəˈskəSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: discussion
  1. the action or process of talking about something in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas.
    "the proposals are not a blueprint but ideas for discussion"
    • a conversation or debate about a certain topic.

13 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Did you see any talk or any discussion started by OP? There wasn`t any proposal here to discuss, but to support their friend only. It was a form to fill out, but not for discussion. 

You don`t.

Ask yourself why they didn't delete the thread.

Yes, it is a discussion that's what a thread on a forum is.  I guess you missed the meaning of discussion.  So clearly, I know what it means.  Give it time, you never know what they'll do.

Poor thing, this topic was wrong from the start and broke the rules, it's been pointed out.  While I get what the thread is about, imagine if everyone does that for anyone they wish to have back.  Just think about the death announcements and so on they've not allowed, this thread discussions actions taken against accounts doesn't matter in game or on the forum, it's against the rules.

3 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Omg... You need to finish a school first. I'm really sorry to see this.

Sweetheart, I'm 44 not 14. I sure as fuck know what a discussion is and this forum is one of them along with this thread.  Which I've since reported as it breaks the rules.  I'm not sorry you can't comprehend the rules that have been broken even when they've been pointed out to you countless times.  I'm not sorry you can't get that through you head and you have to continue to drag this on over a couple of pages.  So please just stop.

2 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Age is not an indicator of intelligence or even experience. You were sure as well about some word and were failed, because that word means a high recommendation. I knew that better than you, but I asked my English-speaking friends. Yes, yes. Trust, but verify.  So please just stop yourself.

In my case it's more than sufficient.  I am well educated and certainly can hold a discussion as I have here.  I pointed out facts you failed to comprehend so maybe it's not me who needs to learn but you.  So please just stop.  I hadn't failed in anything I have stated, you failed to understand, comprehend then tried to insult my intelligence which you failed miserably at.  So I'll leave this little tidbit for you.

3 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

When you say a word, it does not mean that you are telling the truth. When you have lack of facts, all you can do is post a silly meme or video. This is the path of offended trolls.

I don't need to tell the truth as I haven't done anything that requires it.  I stated facts which for some reason tell me that I lack the intelligence to comprehend what you've said when it seems to be the other way around as I've pointed out over the course of two pages on this thread what rules have been broken by the OP and those that were banned for their own actions.  I haven't lacked any facts when I've shown you them several times.  Sweetheart, I don't offend, fear, scare, get drunk and it takes a lot to even get me pissed.  I posted the video to let you know that's what you're beginning to sound like to anyone who sees the thread and understands the last two pages and the beat of the song is fantastic.

Here are the links to the posts I made with the facts, how many more times do you need it pointed out to you as it's clear I've pointed out the facts the whole time:
https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/10051-to-understand-and-to-forgive/&do=findComment&comment=374133

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/10051-to-understand-and-to-forgive/&do=findComment&comment=374094

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/10051-to-understand-and-to-forgive/&do=findComment&comment=374122

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/10051-to-understand-and-to-forgive/&do=findComment&comment=374177

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/10051-to-understand-and-to-forgive/&do=findComment&comment=374266

https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/10051-to-understand-and-to-forgive/&do=findComment&comment=374298

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

You better take care of how you look yourself.

I know how I look which is someone who is intelligent enough to read the posts and comprehend them, something you're failing to do.

Edited by Mar Mohan

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Well, 1 by 1.

You started here with the mistake, where you pointed to AJluca`s words which were words of support (third paragraph), which were not the reason for their friend's ban. You ended it too presumptuously - "Now go and look at the rules of the game.  It's prohibited, period." No one really care about your "periods".

Then I asked you to link the rule because you said - "It`s prohibited". It what? But you linked several rules. You didn`t link exactly that rule because you weren't sure of yourself and started to link different rules such:

1.04. SexGameDevil may suspend, terminate, modify, or delete accounts... Why did you link it?

"1.05. Players who decide to be involved with the game acknowledge and agree to these and all other relevant rules and will abide by them regardless of the circumstances. In addition players also agree that these Rules will apply to anyone that is allowed to use their SexGameDevil account or user ID. By allowing another user to use the account, the account owner is personally responsible for all the consequences (including termination of said account) which may result, if the above discussed person violates any of the listed rules at any time. The account owner will not be entitled to a refund of any currency or any form of credit."  - Here is an answer. Users can share their accounts with anyone they allow to use them.

2. RESTRICTIONS. The User may not sell, distribute, rent, lease, or loan the Product or any part thereof in any way including, but not limited to, making the Product available to others via a computer network, or by sharing access information, which includes the User’s Username and Password. User may not copy, modify, or transfer the Products to others, in whole or in part, except as expressly provided in this Agreement. - sell, distribute, rent, lease, or loan are operations conducted and connected with money i.c. sell/purchase, which Patap didn`t. All developers fights against game sellers, pirates and such, and this rule should be here as everywhere. Is okay.

Your "Adding:  If you go to the movies, record a top box office movie that's just come out, get home and upload it for anyone to download or stream online, you've broke the law just like just a copy of this game no matter what your intentions are, it breaks the rules." This is an inappropriate example. All reviewers and youtubers should be banned then. These are different types of products. Don't confuse or mix them.

After awhile you were mistaken in the meaning of the word "discouraged" which means highly recommended. You should know that. I knew that. That what a native-speaker said:

4sLVBr3.png

When you got that you were mistaken because there was an auto-ban because of a link, not because of things that you mentioned, you jumped to another "chance to blame" and started to drill another point. And again you were mistaken. In my opinion, you made a mistake, because you didn't bother to read the first post in this topic. There is and was no one who disagree with the fact that Patap posted a prohibited link. Everyone knew about it and this topic was not about to discuss, but this topic was created to fill the form to support that guy.

"So he still gave a link to a hacked version of this game, either way it's forbidden."  - don`t say that you ain`t interested in his ban. 

From putting words in my mouth to saying whatever else during the time of your posts where you've quoted me. I'll say this one last time the OP broke the rules on here and those they spoke of broke the rules of the game all of which are up to SexGameDevil to address, period.All contact should be in a message to them not in game or on a forum thread.

-That is how you jumps around. After all of your mistakes, you jumps on the OP. But what about Patap? Solved? You said that one last time. The OP... and blah blah blah :)

Now read your own words(actually from the community rules):

Between "(forum and / or game)" and "using" should be something... buy here is not. It is not really important, because there is no discussion as I said times ago. Because "discussion" is:

the act of talking about something with another person or a group of people a conversation about something.

to consider or examine by argument, comment, etc.; talk over or write about, especially to explore solutions; debate:"to discuss the proposed law on taxes."

late 14c., discussen, "to examine, investigate," from Latin discuss-, past participle stem of discutere "to dash to pieces, agitate, strike or shake apart," in Late Latin and Medieval Latin also "to discuss, examine, investigate," from dis- "apart" (see dis-) + quatere "to shake" (see quash).

Meaning "examine by argument, debate," the usual modern sense, is from mid-15c. (implied in discussing). Sense evolution in Latin appears to have been from "smash apart" to "scatter, disperse," then in post-classical times (via the mental process involved) to "investigate, examine," then to "debate."

Which means that there is no discussion, there is no debates here (except you, robt and me, but i will delete my comments till this post to do not brake one of the rules).

Keep in mind that creating a topic on the forum doesn`t mean creating a discussion. Someone can create a voting and close comments and there will be no debates or any form of discussion. This topic was created as a petition, not to discuss about something. Keep in mind. It`s easy to get.

PS: While OP didn`t brake any rule, first debate/discuss starters did(2.19).

Have a good one!

Oh please, you can try to pick and choose from what I pointed out but why don't you actually read the rules that were broken.  Are you that dense that you can't comprehend it but rather sit here and write a long post trying to make you point that you've done countless times trying to state facts that's aren't accurate and once again have failed at doing so.  Actually this is a discussion as that's what forums are about, discussing topics and posting various things. I'm going to once again point you back to my last post.  If you actually read all the rules they apply to here and in game regarding the accounts but alas, I know you won't because you can't see past anything that you feel suits you.  You can post chats you've had in game but it still doesn't change the facts of what went on to for the banned accounts and this thread.  I could discuss this thread in World on the game as well or in a private chat and I'd still get the same response of what I said.  You can sit here all you like and twist things around to suit your point but both rules of the forum and game were broken, not my problem if you don't like it but don't put words in my mouth or say what I think or feel as you don't and never will.
https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/10051-to-understand-and-to-forgive/&do=findComment&comment=374504 

Edited by Mar Mohan

3 minutes ago, Mar Mohan said:

Oh plase, you can try to pick and choose from what I pointed out but why don't you actually read the rules that were broken.  Are you that dense that you can't comprehend it but rather sit here and write a long post trying to make you point that you've done countless times trying to state facts that's aren't accurate and once again have failed at doing so.  Actually this is a discussion as that's what forums are about, discussing topics and posting various things. I'm going to once again point you back to my last post.  If you actually read all the rules they apply to here and in game regarding the accounts but alas, I know you won't because you can't see past anything that you feel suits you.  You can post chats you've had in game but it still doesn't change the facts of what went on to for the banned accounts and this thread.  I could discuss this thread in World on the game as well or in a private chat and I'd still get the same response of what I said.
https://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/10051-to-understand-and-to-forgive/&do=findComment&comment=374504 

Ahah, what? The truth hurts? I have stated all the facts 1 by 1. All rules you`ve been mentioned. "Are you that dense that you can't comprehend it?" Take a grip, read again and enjoy.

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Ahah, what? The truth hurts? I have stated all the facts 1 by 1. All rules you`ve been mentioned. "Are you that dense that you can't comprehend it?" Take a grip, read again and enjoy.

What truth?  You've twisted what I've said and pick and choose on the parts of the rules that wish to apply.  You can remove what you've stated in your prior posts but I already quoted them yet you leave the last one to try to make your point.  I stated the facts 1 by 1 and you still didn't get it, you even have to have a chat in game about it, where I don't need to.  I've got a grip on reality and this mess.  Shame I can't say the same for you.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Mar Mohan said:

What truth?  You've twisted what I've said and pick and choose on the parts of the rules that wish to apply.  You can remove what you've stated in your prior posts but I already quoted them yet you leave the last one to try to make your point.  I stated the facts 1 by 1 and you still didn't get it, you even have to have a chat in game about it, where I don't need to.  I've got a grip on reality and this mess.  Shame I can't say the same for you.

You such a troll, Mar. At my post I point on most important parts of rules because you or everyone can look at them fully anyway. That doesn't change the fact that you make mistakes all the time and try to put a false sense in rules. You are silly like a mop. *facepalm*

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

Well, 1 by 1.

You started here with the mistake, where you pointed to AJluca`s words which were words of support (third paragraph), which were not the reason for their friend's ban. You ended it too presumptuously - "Now go and look at the rules of the game.  It's prohibited, period." No one really care about your "periods".

Then I asked you to link the rule because you said - "It`s prohibited". It what? But you linked several rules. You didn`t link exactly that rule because you weren't sure of yourself and started to link different rules such:

1.04. SexGameDevil may suspend, terminate, modify, or delete accounts... Why did you link it?

"1.05. Players who decide to be involved with the game acknowledge and agree to these and all other relevant rules and will abide by them regardless of the circumstances. In addition players also agree that these Rules will apply to anyone that is allowed to use their SexGameDevil account or user ID. By allowing another user to use the account, the account owner is personally responsible for all the consequences (including termination of said account) which may result, if the above discussed person violates any of the listed rules at any time. The account owner will not be entitled to a refund of any currency or any form of credit."  - Here is an answer. Users can share their accounts with anyone they allow to use them.

2. RESTRICTIONS. The User may not sell, distribute, rent, lease, or loan the Product or any part thereof in any way including, but not limited to, making the Product available to others via a computer network, or by sharing access information, which includes the User’s Username and Password. User may not copy, modify, or transfer the Products to others, in whole or in part, except as expressly provided in this Agreement. - sell, distribute, rent, lease, or loan are operations conducted and connected with money i.c. sell/purchase, which Patap didn`t. All developers fights against game sellers, pirates and such, and this rule should be here as everywhere. Is okay.

Your "Adding:  If you go to the movies, record a top box office movie that's just come out, get home and upload it for anyone to download or stream online, you've broke the law just like just a copy of this game no matter what your intentions are, it breaks the rules." This is an inappropriate example. All reviewers and youtubers should be banned then. These are different types of products. Don't confuse or mix them.

After awhile you were mistaken in the meaning of the word "discouraged" which means highly recommended. You should know that. I knew that. That what a native-speaker said:

4sLVBr3.png

When you got that you were mistaken because there was an auto-ban because of a link, not because of things that you mentioned, you jumped to another "chance to blame" and started to drill another point. And again you were mistaken. In my opinion, you made a mistake, because you didn't bother to read the first post in this topic. There is and was no one who disagree with the fact that Patap posted a prohibited link. Everyone knew about it and this topic was not about to discuss, but this topic was created to fill the form to support that guy.

"So he still gave a link to a hacked version of this game, either way it's forbidden."  - don`t say that you ain`t interested in his ban. 

From putting words in my mouth to saying whatever else during the time of your posts where you've quoted me. I'll say this one last time the OP broke the rules on here and those they spoke of broke the rules of the game all of which are up to SexGameDevil to address, period.All contact should be in a message to them not in game or on a forum thread.

-That is how you jumps around. After all of your mistakes, you jumps on the OP. But what about Patap? Solved? You said that one last time. The OP... and blah blah blah :)

Between "(forum and / or game)" and "using" should be something... buy here is not. It is not really important, because there is no discussion as I said times ago. Because "discussion" is:

the act of talking about something with another person or a group of people a conversation about something.

to consider or examine by argument, comment, etc.; talk over or write about, especially to explore solutions; debate:"to discuss the proposed law on taxes."

late 14c., discussen, "to examine, investigate," from Latin discuss-, past participle stem of discutere "to dash to pieces, agitate, strike or shake apart," in Late Latin and Medieval Latin also "to discuss, examine, investigate," from dis- "apart" (see dis-) + quatere "to shake" (see quash).

Meaning "examine by argument, debate," the usual modern sense, is from mid-15c. (implied in discussing). Sense evolution in Latin appears to have been from "smash apart" to "scatter, disperse," then in post-classical times (via the mental process involved) to "investigate, examine," then to "debate."

Which means that there is no discussion, there is no debates here (except you, robt and me, but i will delete my comments till this post to do not brake one of the rules).

Keep in mind that creating a topic on the forum doesn`t mean creating a discussion. Someone can create a voting and close comments and there will be no debates or any form of discussion. This topic was created as a petition, not to discuss about something. Keep in mind. It`s easy to get.

Have a good one!

this is not the first time someone discusses their ban or ban of friend on the forum... and people replied and discussed it normally, even Giz personally put replies in some of these posts... why hasn't the fact that it's "prohibited" get raised before?

23 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

You such a troll, Mar. At my post I point on most important parts of rules because you or everyone can look at them fully anyway. That doesn't change the fact that you make mistakes all the time and try to put a false sense in rules. You are silly like a mop. *facepalm*

Far from a troll.  I do look at the rules and follow them for here and in game as that's what we agree to when we sign up.  I didn't make mistakes as you claim, I posted the rules as you can't edit them, yet you continued to ask for the rules that were broken.  So a mop is silly, wow that's a new one.

14 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Well, 1 by 1.

4sLVBr3.png

Have a good one!

I guess it's easier to re-post the post you made instead of the link.

8 minutes ago, Anaganda said:

this is not the first time someone discusses their ban or ban of friend on the forum... and people replied and discussed it normally, even Giz personally put replies in some of these posts... why hasn't the fact that it's "prohibited" get raised before?

They have been "prohibited" and removed before as the issue was raised before and SexGameDevil took action for it.

1 minute ago, Mar Mohan said:

I guess it's easier to re-post the post you made instead of the link.

49 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I have stated all the facts 1 by 1. All rules you`ve been mentioned.

You, Mar, looks like didn`t get the point that you were failed since your first post here, because OP was not about to discuss anything. But you are trying that hard to start a prohibited discussion and to spoil the whole topic as you did with robt in the past. I will don`t give you a chance. If this topic will be deleted, I will open new myself. You are breaking rules by yourself now. So if you are that educated as you said, go read first post, fill the form or go out.

Let's leave this thread for what it's for...  people saw an according to their view, unfair ban being done to their friend and wanted to voice their opinion peacefully...
against the rules? okay thanks for informing us...
Now it's up to Giz to do what he wants ...

let's not give ourselves the right to act like 3dx police and condemn people, especially when they haven't attacked or insulted anyone.

4 minutes ago, Anaganda said:

Let's leave this thread for what it's for...  people saw an according to their view, unfair ban being done to their friend and wanted to voice their opinion peacefully...
against the rules? okay thanks for informing us...
Now it's up to Giz to do what he wants ...

let's not give ourselves the right to act like 3dx police and condemn people, especially when they haven't attacked or insulted anyone.

I second your wise thought :)

I just will fill the form!