#21 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationLost in music

Posted 16 February 2018 - 01:21 PM

Just picking up on this and it’s certainly a resource hog.

I have a quad core i7 cpu with oodles of ram and a 1080ti graphics and I can run sandbox games and my rig doesn’t break a sweat. 3dx however pummels it especially on light intensive rooms.
I have however dropped some of the light settings for bigger rooms and that seems to ease off but it’s frustrating when I know a games like ARMA3 and battlefront 2 on max/ultra settings run like a dream. I almost bought a second 1080ti but I doubt sli is supported and I can’t justify the outlay for one game I play intermittently.

#22 JessicaX

JessicaX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 16 February 2018 - 11:39 PM

Set your frame rate to 30 or 60. If you set to unlimited... your computer will be working very hard.

#23 Alieth

Alieth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:27 PM

Set your frame rate to 30 or 60. If you set to unlimited... your computer will be working very hard.

Like we didn't tried that already, plus it's no justification for this lack of improvement, they don't update for months and they made it worst with this update -.- doesn't make no sense since this game isn't free

#24 MikeyDee

MikeyDee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts
  • LocationLost in music

Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:33 PM

That’s why it’s beta and will probably remain so, sadly.

#25 JessicaX

JessicaX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 19 February 2018 - 11:43 PM

I was only trying to help. I have noticed that my gpu load is at max when it's on unlimited frames. If I put on 60 it brings load down to like 30%.

#26 Alieth

Alieth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 05:46 PM

I don't get why they still don't care or don't even fix anything that is wrong with this game, it's not like they are underpaid or the game it's free, with this amount of paying players and an engine that is not that big deal to master i still don't get it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users