#1 SkyDiver

SkyDiver

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
  • LocationAll around Europe

Posted 12 February 2017 - 03:29 AM

i had enough of abuse, so you win, i will delete my avi on the game that you know me under, i won't be talking in world chat anymore, so you can have it all to yourslef, i will still be in a game, i paid for it, but you won't see me there, just like you wanted. 

Congrats on your win.

Sky.

#2 OLESYA

OLESYA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • LocationRUSSIA

Posted 12 February 2017 - 04:01 AM

Hello Sky ! What happened?

#3 Guest_Chriistina_*

Guest_Chriistina_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2017 - 06:36 AM

:wub: Marry me Sky ! I'm pisssed off too ! Smile. Got so much too, I'm waiting my answer next month I have a heart scan and then, once my sub ends in october I cancel and stop 3dx chat, spend so much money for nothing more than problems and haters  :wub: love them'all

• analiza, TamaraSweet and LexiKitty like this

#4 ChiK73

ChiK73

Public Nuisance #1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,145 posts
  • Locationhere, there, everywhere, anywhere

Posted 12 February 2017 - 08:23 AM

Oh, Sky, please just ignore the haters!!!! There are so many of us who enjoy your company!!!! You are a wonderful man, please don't leave over some jerk(s) that are giving you a hassle!!!!

• Chilles, chaostika, OLESYA and 6 others like this

#5 gammareh

gammareh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Location777, Ocean Drive

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:20 AM

Morning Sky :-)

I hope you didn't already delete your avi. No need to, I guess. Just keep away from WC and you 'll be fine I hope!

All the best to you!!!!

Gamma

• chaostika, MissPlaced, analiza and 2 others like this

#6 BrettSmith

BrettSmith

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationNeptune

Posted 12 February 2017 - 11:00 AM

lol I hardly ever look at world chat. It's the home of trolls, you shouldn't even bother. Just turn off the blinking and sound for world chat and you will forget that even exist and let the trolls eat each other. That's my penny. Cheers!

• chaostika, AmyNurse, OLESYA and 7 others like this

#7 TamaraSweet

TamaraSweet

Hexchen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 759 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 February 2017 - 11:28 AM

Sky...please dot delete ur ava...cornucopia of Inspiration :)

it will make me yery sad.if ur gone :( 

dont listen to some crackpots in WC

• chaostika, OLESYA, MissPlaced and 2 others like this

#8 analiza

analiza

Weatherangel :p

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,384 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 12 February 2017 - 11:42 AM

Stay by us .. you have many friends here ..and we love you... kisses and hugs :) not listen in the WC .. and to all who are responsible for that...

shame on you... :angry: 

• chaostika, OLESYA, MissPlaced and 2 others like this

#9 Ashbash

Ashbash

🎀  𝒯𝓎𝓅𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝐵𝓇𝒾𝓉  🎀

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 12 February 2017 - 11:53 AM

Sky!

Don't make me come and kick your ass haha.

Just ignore the rude people, and enjoy your time in the game. Just don't let them get the better of you Sky and as others have said just take a break from world chat or just respond to those you know and get on with in world chat. :)

But you don't need to delete your character from it mate. Just have a cuppa coffee and enjoy yourself hehe.
  • chaostika, OLESYA, Caren and 6 others like this

#10 OLESYA

OLESYA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts
  • LocationRUSSIA

Posted 12 February 2017 - 01:26 PM

Sky не обращай внимания на них! Ты знаешь что мы тебя любим! ;)We love you!Kissss and hugs))

• chaostika, BrettSmith, analiza and 2 others like this

#11 LexiKitty

LexiKitty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
  • LocationIn Front of you :p

Posted 12 February 2017 - 02:47 PM

wow is it really that far? people who delete their avi because of world chat? I barely talk there because when i was new i got insulted by people only for asking how to play. Are that Trolls really so mighty? In the end they are only people sitting in their chairs and living a sad life. 

I thought the "world chat" would be a chat for the world and not for people who love to insult others. I am happy that their are still local chats with nice people in it.

My message to SkyDiver: i don't really know you (only saw you once or twice in world chat and you were nice) please dont let them win. :wub:

• chaostika, OLESYA, BrettSmith and 2 others like this

#12 chaostika

chaostika

Parachute Chick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,697 posts
  • Location</Milkyway|Earth>

Posted 12 February 2017 - 02:57 PM

1jhful.jpg

Edited by chaostika, 12 February 2017 - 03:34 PM.

• OLESYA, analiza, TamaraSweet and 1 other like this

#13 Briana

Briana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,703 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 03:52 PM

Hey Sky! I'm a bit surprise of your reaction...I thought you were a bit stronger to manage whatever dramashit or issues with that kind of ass hole in game, c'mon my friend, do what I do , stay as you are and don't delete u up shit! I had same issues as you in the past and I'd never deleted myself for this reason. I know you can deal with it.Many ppl's around you knowing you are a good person . Don't let those trying to mindfuck you up about who you are in your RL. If someone talking shit in your back , this ass probably have no fucking life havin nothing better to do . YOU HAVE MORE FRIENDS TO SUPPORT YOU HERE

believe me.

Hope you will consider and thinking twice before doing this wrong move.

• ChiK73, OLESYA, analiza and 1 other like this

#14 CathyDeeFox

CathyDeeFox

✪Bᴜᴛᴛ Gɪʀʟ✪

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 12 February 2017 - 07:29 PM

Just so everyone who don't know Sky is aware, he is notourious of being rude to people in world chat and a lot of people have reported him for violation of the rules.

He called me a cunt repeatedly in world chat for no apparent reason, and started threatening me.

This is just sad. What probably happened is that he got banned, and now tries to pull the victim card. I would post proof here, but I am pretty sure my post will be enough to stir drama. 

I will just quote this and be on my way:

people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones
  • AHT and Panthea like this

#15 Primeval

Primeval

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 08:19 PM

Omg! What happened here?

#16 CathyDeeFox

CathyDeeFox

✪Bᴜᴛᴛ Gɪʀʟ✪

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 12 February 2017 - 10:23 PM

Omg! What happened here?

giphy.gif

#17 Guest_SherryS_*

Guest_SherryS_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2017 - 10:33 PM

Are you kidding? When have you or Rob or anyone I know in WC ever let someone have the upper hand on you? Don't let some person dictate what you do in a game, or in life. 

• Primeval likes this

#18 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,560 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 12 February 2017 - 11:00 PM

I love you like family sky but  The simple fact of the matter is for going on about 2 weeks you have been very aggressive in wc, being an ass to a lot of people. Maybe something is going on and its none of my business however if you are going to do that and give people shit, There comes a certain point when someone is going to give you shit back. If one is willing to dish it out, then you need to be able to take it in the same manner. 

• pashion, CathyDeeFox, xMaceyx and 2 others like this

#19 AeshyaTG

AeshyaTG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationAsia Pacific

Posted 13 February 2017 - 12:31 AM

Maybe those that continually give shit to people in WC should just stop. The same names appear in world chat over and over, to a point its like they own it. Abuse and sexists comments, calling people names, even the trolling has escalated. As one has suggested, turn the WC off. A few have spoiled the WC environment with their negative and sometimes very hurtful and hateful comments. They must be getting some enjoyment from berating and ridiculing others. And i dont agree with RobT..if someone dishes out shit, why should others dish it back? Always takes a better person to not respond. Otherwise thats how wars start. Rise above someones childish behaviour and you give them no oxygen to continue. They simply cease. (AeshyaTG goes back to playing the game and enjoying friends rather than the drama of wc)

• Sage Stoner, MagicFoxx and LexiKitty like this

#20 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,560 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 13 February 2017 - 12:55 AM

actually i said WHEN someone gives you shit back, not that they should .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users