3DXChat Community

Pre-Paid Game Time Cards

Ashbash

For those of you who are worried. If you purchased a pre-paid card before the devs removed pre-paid card transactions, your card is still valid to enter over at this page. http://3dxchat.com/prepaid-account.html

So do not worry, I do hope they resolve this issue soon, with all the other options available to pay with that isn't related to paypal etc.

I will let you know if it is fixed here if the devs don't already do so beforehand. :)

Regards,

Ash

Hey There :)

I know it isn't the Ultimate Solution but maybe is it a fix for the members without many Time to wait before her membership is over.

PayPal Prepaid Master Card

13-03-_2016_15-23-38.png

i have this card so will it work or will my paypal account be flagged they are through different banks i think i am not sure i have read this post a few times and i dont understand why so little payment options why not offer something to pay through your mobile phone or ccbill is another popular one also payoneer is one i have heard of in the past as well...<3

So i am using my paypal prepaid mastercard there is $25.00 on it and its saying that its been declined because the credit cards limit has been reached?? really? lol

:huh: Strange! But with 25$ should it work :unsure:

ive just got off the phone with BMT and what they said was because its a re-occuring charge that is why its saying it has reached the limit so i am not sure how to make it so its not reoccuring...funny BMT said "3dx has their own currency that you can use to pay for your subscription" seems like this company is unaware that things keep disappearing all of a sudden.e.g. paysafe that has nothing even to do with paypal or amazon..but my money is being held now so the waiting process begins!

kinda weird, as a paypal prepaid mastercard should be like a Credit Card...and not been recognized as paypal payment...or am i wrong there ?

That's correct and it should work because a prepaid Credit Card works also :)

Aria, is it possible to add 10$ more to your credit to test?

I have a question....if one friend of mine , pay for me with his paypal account.....does he receive the benefit or i can put my email adress to receive the time to play in my account ?

It depends if they bought a pre-paid card or joined through the join page on the front page of 3dxchat.com if it is prepaid he will get a long code which you need to enter on the prepaid account page and your own email address, if you buy it through the join page I think it is linked to the email account you have written so I think it could be possible I am unsure.

I dont think anything having to do with paypal is acceptable at least thats what i have been told several times by several different people...admins included...i tried to pay for a subscription with my paypal prepaid mastercard and it was declined and would not take so i had to get a greendot card and it worked fine...if paypal is indeed working let us ALL know...i personally think there needs to be ALOT more payment options than whats available at this time...good luck!

I dont think anything having to do with paypal is acceptable at least thats what i have been told several times by several different people...admins included...i tried to pay for a subscription with my paypal prepaid mastercard and it was declined and would not take so i had to get a greendot card and it worked fine...if paypal is indeed working let us ALL know...i personally think there needs to be ALOT more payment options than whats available at this time...good luck!

yeah, green card works like a champ. congrats!  that was a pain

yeah, green card works like a champ. congrats!  that was a pain

yes was a HUGE pain in my arse lol but i am glad to be in I think i seen ya speaking in WC a few times:) and since paypal is not able to be used i wish they would remove it as an option and anything else that is not accepted for that matter and implement it with payment forms that CAN be used the less confusion the better!

I've just redeemed my 1 year subscription Pre-Paid 5 minutes ago.

It was succeeded.

The instruction told me that I have to cancel my recurring Credit Card deduction from BT Micro.

That will be processed by tomorrow (22 MAR).

After I've done. I could not log on with http://3dxchat.com/members/

It reported I put invalid username or password.

Which I've never changed it at all.

I was also request new password and it gave me the same code.

It was okie to logging in and play the game.

But I can't see my membership status at all.

Any good advise? Please.

It was succeeded.

The instruction told me that I have to cancel my recurring Credit Card deduction from BT Micro.

Any good advise? Please.

What type of payment did you use to pay for your subscription? VALID forms of payment should really be incorporated here somehow the payment system is ENTIRELY confusing!:(

Hello, 

Your subscription is successful then. Did you get a new email once you redeemed your pre-paid card? If so, then in that email there is usually a new password and such. If you are able to log into the game fine with the same password, you should be able to log into the members zone.

If not, try cleaning your internet cache for the 3dxchat.com domain and try again, sometimes it could be some incompatible cookie details stopping you from logging in. Try and clean your cache and try to log in again into the members zone.

Now in the members zone there is no information there that tells you how long you have left, but I do agree, it would be a good system of info to have in the member zone to let us know of the expiry date and time of our memberships to save people some hassle in being confused on what day there sub renews to put money on their cards etc for that date.

Let me know how it goes with trying to relog in the memberzone. You should be able to log in with the same details, but if not, try and find an old password in your emails that BMT Micro gave you for the first time. Or click request new password a couple times.

Regards

It was succeeded.

Any good advise? Please.

What type of payment did you use to pay for your subscription? VALID forms of payment should really be incorporated here somehow the payment system is ENTIRELY confusing! :(

Dear Aria,

You're really don' know what was going on.

Please read the whole topic before you add your comment to the post.

I need help and I'm not looking forwarding to topping up the trouble at all.

Thank You,

Hello, 

Your subscription is successful then. Did you get a new email once you redeemed your pre-paid card? If so, then in that email there is usually a new password and such. If you are able to log into the game fine with the same password, you should be able to log into the members zone.

If not, try cleaning your internet cache for the 3dxchat.com domain and try again, sometimes it could be some incompatible cookie details stopping you from logging in. Try and clean your cache and try to log in again into the members zone.

Now in the members zone there is no information there that tells you how long you have left, but I do agree, it would be a good system of info to have in the member zone to let us know of the expiry date and time of our memberships to save people some hassle in being confused on what day there sub renews to put money on their cards etc for that date.

Let me know how it goes with trying to relog in the memberzone. You should be able to log in with the same details, but if not, try and find an old password in your emails that BMT Micro gave you for the first time. Or click request new password a couple times.

Regards

Thank you for your INFO, MrAsh.

I'll find out what's going on.

and will revert everything after 23 MAR.

Cheers,