Pre-Paid Cards Issue Paypal

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_RobT_*

Guest_RobT_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2016 - 04:28 AM

Hmmm yes I see, it's only available for US PayPal Users  :huh:  :rolleyes:

As alternate should work all Prepaid CreditCards like Visa, MasterCard & American Express!

Many private banks have similar specials :)

For example:

Postbank Visa Card Prepaid

Commerzbank Prepaid MasterCard

It's also possible to get a Prepaid CreditCard on all Patrol Stations or directly from Visa, MasterCard etc :)

#42 Guest_RobT_*

Guest_RobT_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2016 - 06:22 AM

I the USA maybe... you still have to admit that its a serious drag to remove these other options. You also need to understand that not everyone does things the same way you do them. Just because something doesn't affect you doesn't mean its not a legitimate issue. This seems to be a general overall issue with you. Open your mind up a bit. I don't think people complain here just because they have nothing better to do. Isn't it logical to assume that most people probably have a legitimate gripe about something which will usually cause them to make a post? :)

looking at achilles post he said about the same thing.. Thats what happens when you actually look to find a solution.

#43 JessicaX

JessicaX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 14 March 2016 - 07:21 AM

looking at achilles post he said about the same thing.. Thats what happens when you actually look to find a solution.

I'm sorry that you cannot see the diff in how you post and how he posts.  

I will give you a small hint:  When Achilles posts, he's helpful and doesn't talk down to people,

• kashara, OliU, Nikki and 4 others like this

#44 Chilles

Chilles

ℱ𝓡𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 β„‹π“ͺ𝔀𝓴

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts
  • Locationπ”Šπ”’π”―π”ͺπ”žπ”«π‘¦

Posted 14 March 2016 - 08:24 AM

pre paid credit cards will work most the time. the green dot ones do at least. i didnt want some adult shit on my card once so i used it. worked like a champ

I'm sorry I haven't read your posts about pre paid credit cards! But yes I agree it should work the most times because I got my membership 3 years ago with a prepaid Visa :)

But I've really no Idea about the different terms in all countries!

A pre paid credit card is also for everyone available with or without positive credit rating  B)

And personal for myself was it the best solution to pay the membership :)

#45 tinanude

tinanude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 08:35 AM

Thats Ok but

1. Please give use soon the possibilities to pay with other institutions than a credit Card

2. A Prepaid Creditcard is a possible solution for the Moment (in Germany in most GasStations available - http://www.mywirecard.com/) - but please read the FAQ of the Card and the additionals costs. The Card will be unlocked within 30 seconds without any proof.at the gasstation.

Hope that help for the Moment esp for the german Player. I don t know if this is possible in other countries.

• Chilles, OliU, Nikki and 2 others like this

#46 Guest_RobT_*

Guest_RobT_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2016 - 01:39 PM

Hmm, there is nothing demeaning in any of these posts in this thread. unless you count your remarks towards me. But  i am not offended. you are just bitter so i get it. Have a nice day ;)

I'm sorry that you cannot see the diff in how you post and how he posts.  

I will give you a small hint:  When Achilles posts, he's helpful and doesn't talk down to people,

Posted 06 March 2016 - 06:10 AM

pre paid credit cards will work most the time. the green dot ones do at least. i didnt want some adult shit on my card once so i used it. worked like a champ

Posted 07 March 2016 - 12:19 AM

i know exactly what he means. the point of the post was that if people didnt have a credit card to pay monthly like normal they could get a pre paid credit card that just about any drug store sells in order to continue getting 3dx

Posted 09 March 2016 - 02:19 AM

you guys are acting like the devs canceled it. It was paypal. if you want to bitch at anyone, bitch at them

Posted 09 March 2016 - 02:32 AM

you guys do know that pre paid credit cards work just as good. now im not russian so have no clue if they sell them there like they do here. at any pharmacy in town but its very simple.

• FrenchTouchs and analiza like this

#47 SherryShy

SherryShy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 11:39 PM

Bad news =(

#48 Guest_RobT_*

Guest_RobT_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2016 - 01:41 AM

quick question for Achilles or anyone in the know... if a pre paid card was purchased before the paypal ban, Its still good?

#49 JessicaX

JessicaX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 15 March 2016 - 02:15 AM

quick question for Achilles or anyone in the know... if a pre paid card was purchased before the paypal ban, Its still good?

They should be. When they advertised the Christmas specials, Gizmo said they never expired. 

• Chilles, Sammy, FrenchTouchs and 1 other like this

#50 Sammy

Sammy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • LocationBangkok, Thailand and Singapore

Posted 15 March 2016 - 03:11 PM

They should be. When they advertised the Christmas specials, Gizmo said they never expired. 

Yeah, that was the worst worry this time, my Subscription will be expired on 22 MAR 2016.

I paid 1 Year Subscription upfront during last Christmas special offer.

Hope it will work properly. :) :) :)

#51 Nikki

Nikki

𝔓𝔯𝔬π”ͺ𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔲𝔬𝔲𝔰 π”Šπ”¦π”―π”©

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 15 March 2016 - 03:32 PM

It will. Redeemed my card last month worked without problems.

• JessicaX likes this

#52 Claymore

Claymore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 04:33 PM

lion-cat-hat1-640x533.jpg

#53 Guest_RobT_*

Guest_RobT_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2016 - 06:15 PM

looks like they took down the page where you put the pre pay card info in. doesnt work in multiple browsers.

#54 Ashbash

Ashbash

πŸŽ€ Β π’―π“Žπ“…π’Ύπ’Έπ’Άπ“ 𝐡𝓇𝒾𝓉 Β πŸŽ€

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 15 March 2016 - 07:06 PM

For those of you who are worried. If you purchased a pre-paid card before the devs removed pre-paid card transactions, your card is still valid to enter over at this page. http://3dxchat.com/p...id-account.html

So do not worry, I do hope they resolve this issue soon, with all the other options available to pay with that isn't related to paypal etc.

I will let you know if it is fixed here if the devs don't already do so beforehand. :)

Regards,

Ash

• Asmodeux likes this

#55 Iryna

Iryna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 09:02 PM

So I tried getting a pre-paid Debit Card, but no luck, BMTMicro still can't process that order, even though ccbill had no problems with it in the past. Awesome.

#56 Aria

Aria

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationSouthern USA

Posted 16 March 2016 - 04:56 AM

Hey There :)

I know it isn't the Ultimate Solution but maybe is it a fix for the members without many Time to wait before her membership is over.

PayPal Prepaid Master Card

13-03-_2016_15-23-38.png

i have this card so will it work or will my paypal account be flagged they are through different banks i think i am not sure i have read this post a few times and i dont understand why so little payment options why not offer something to pay through your mobile phone or ccbill is another popular one also payoneer is one i have heard of in the past as well...<3

#57 Aria

Aria

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationSouthern USA

Posted 18 March 2016 - 03:32 AM

So i am using my paypal prepaid mastercard there is $25.00 on it and its saying that its been declined because the credit cards limit has been reached?? really? lol

#58 Chilles

Chilles

ℱ𝓡𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 β„‹π“ͺ𝔀𝓴

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts
  • Locationπ”Šπ”’π”―π”ͺπ”žπ”«π‘¦

Posted 18 March 2016 - 11:41 AM

So i am using my paypal prepaid mastercard there is $25.00 on it and its saying that its been declined because the credit cards limit has been reached?? really? lol

:huh: Strange! But with 25$ should it work :unsure:

#59 Aria

Aria

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationSouthern USA

Posted 18 March 2016 - 01:01 PM

:huh: Strange! But with 25$ should it work :unsure:

yes you think it would but i was informed by lisa HI! We do not accept payments through PayPal. Sorry.

Only this way: http://3dxchat.com/join.html yet it is a MASTERCARD CREDIT CARD so now what? lol and my money has been taken from my card i have $4 usd left lol

• Aria likes this

#60 NickFantasy

NickFantasy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts
  • LocationMars

Posted 18 March 2016 - 01:18 PM

kinda weird, as a paypal prepaid mastercard should be like a Credit Card...and not been recognized as paypal payment...or am i wrong there ?

• Chilles and Aria like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pre-Paid, Cards, Issue, Paypal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users