3DXChat Community

Pre-Paid Game Time Cards

Ashbash

Yes you can :)

See admin's post below :

Please note:

• Special offer may end at any moment. Don't waste time and get your card right now!
  • Prepaid Card will be available and can be activated at any time and it does not expire
  • You can use prepaid card to renew your account or create a new account
  • You can gift prepaid cards to your friends
  • Prepaid card should be redeemed here

Happy Holidays,

SexGameDevil team

• 2 weeks later...
Good afternoon. Today when you try to go to the game I have encountered the following problem:

I'm getting a message that my membership is canceled, but 17/4/2016 my membership has been paid for 6 months with virtual credit card. 

I wrote to the support but I hope that someone will tell with what it can be connected.

P.S. Sorry for my english

make sure that your card isnt marked as fraud or stolen which is the high probability of being cancelled and if its a gift card or internet shopping card then they might encountered problems with receiving the payment. Contact BMTmicro as well to rectify the issue :) good luck!  

I mean yes you might have to go out get a bank account get a debit card. or buy a limited credit card from a store put cash on to it monthly I seen people do that. 

well you can actually buy an internet shopping card, i use the same for paying my sub and it works.... i think you should check if the card provider/seller is legal, verified, etc and as i remember (not sure) the card should have "master card" or "visa" logo printed on the card to make sure it is valid and also make sure u register that card online as they write some instructions on the card in order to activate... 

• 1 month later...

Lendo alguns dos post eu percebi que é muito difícil para aqueles que não têm cartão de crédito e realmente é, mesmo depois de eu conheci 3DX mencionado com muitos amigos entra interessado, mas quando eu mencionei sobre o pagamento foram tirstes em impedimento, mas espero que um dia tem outra opção de pagamento, como boleto bancário seria uma boa idéia, e para confirmar a idade antes de gerar o bilhete para criar uma forma de pedir a prova da idade, uso de documentos e foto de a ninguém da pessoa para usar docmentos outras pessoas, ou como outra comunidade virtual me pediu para tirar uma foto com o meu documento para confirmar a idade e assim eu fiz e tudo correu bem, único futuro que passei usando cartão de crédito. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest silverbackalphabull

Other than using a grown up credit card, that comes with the card number, your name on it, the three digit security code on the back under your signature and a credit score, I believe Robo's suggestion is the second best option. 

• 3 weeks later...

So, yeterday I uploaded some $$$ on my paysafe account and bought one of the pre-paid game time cards to register and try out the game for a month... and It worked! That means, now I'm a proud member of 3DXchat :)

My question is: is this prepaid (one month subscruption) system something that is here to stay (can I extend my game time each month using this method in the future?) or should I seek a pre-paid master card like netteller mastercard instead?

For those who already bought to register in 3D, could have option to pay for billet because once already was cnfirmada age would help many people, including me that I lost my card and I cancellation to have no problems, now I will stay a few days without entering in 3D :(  :(

• 4 weeks later...

hallo zusammen,

ich bin neu hier und spiele eigentlich ein anderes 3D Chat-Spiel. Mir wurde dort ein Link zu diesem Game geschieckt.

Jetzt habe ich versuch ein Account zu erstellen doch musste leider feststellen, das dies nur mit einer Vollmitgliedschaft (bezahlt) vom ersten Tag moeglich ist. Stimmt das?

Eigentlich wollte ich es mal ausprobieren um zu sehen wie das alles so in real aussieht. Ich muss ja nicht gleich alle Moeglichkeiten haben. Ein BAsic account ginge auch. Gibt es sowas?

Dank fuer eure Rueckmeldung.

Gruss

Hausfreund

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I used a prepaid Vanilla card...does this mean I won't be getting back in with another one when my subscription runs out?

Important is only that you use the same Email of your current Membership. How you buy your subscription isn't matter :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

sorry if this is already covered.

i used to have an account on here a while ago and fancy giving it a go again.. last time i used it was using the pre-paid option with paypal.

problem is.. i cant seem to find where it is. 

i dont like using anything other than paypal when ordering things online..

anyone able to help me out and point me in right direction?

you can also simply pay pre-paid with paysafe (piece of paper - a receipt with a code, that you can buy at any kind of store - no bankaccount or creditcard needed) works fine for me and also in 43 other countires on this planet and should also still work in "the land of the brexit"^^

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/726-paysafecard/

• 4 weeks later...