The game fails to run/update OR 'Map' button is disabled, how can I fix it?
1) Run the game (and patcher) as administrator but first add the game (and patcher) to an exception list of your firewall OR antivirus.
2) Try to turn off firewall and antivirus software. Because it can block the game.
3) Make sure that your ISP, router and firewall don't block following ports: 8124, 81 (TCP protocol)
Safety proved: 100% Clean site (checked with 62 antivirus programs) VirusTotal Report
I have a graphics groblem OR the game is crashing
1) Install the latest version of DirectX
2) Make sure you have installed and are running the latest video card drivers:
If you have older you should update it.
4) Make sure you restart your computer after installing new drivers before you play the game again.
If issues persist, please contact support
How can I play on MAC?
3DXChat is designed for Windows PC only, but a lot of users are playing on MAC.
You can use PlayOnMac software to run Win apps on MAC. Learn more
FORUM: How do I put someone on ignore?
Click on your profile tab at the top right and you should see 'Manage Ignore Prefs' at the bottom.
(more questions are coming soon)