3DXChat Community

Technical Support - FAQ

Gizmo

Well no, you're not the only ones to notice..

I have two main characters which i love and this new Patch didn't bring any improvement (in my opinion) to the looks of the avatars, I wish they can be changed.. PLEASE!

Here are some examples of the Old and New...

• Venom

Old                                                                        New

2gsixdz.jpg

• Bella

Old                                                     New

5lqyck.jpg

:wacko:

The problem is clearly visible , the old ones are very better than the new ones .

In the Registry Editor, use the search function to make sure you find and delete not just the 3DX folder but all extraneous individual references to 3DX. There might not be any, but use search to make sure. HTH

I just tried out of curiousity what i can find.. do not delete All references to "3DX" because that would delete alot of DirectX registeries :P Can probably find everything with "3DXChat"

Guest Skar

yes and BE CAREFUL WITH THE REGEDIT, delete the wrong thing and you computer might not even boot anymore and will need repair. 

Can't STRESS ENOUGH, ONLY delete what you are 100% it the RIGHT thing. 

I just tried out of curiousity what i can find.. do not delete All references to "3DX" because that would delete alot of DirectX registeries :P Can probably find everything with "3DXChat"

Sorry, that was poorly worded, wasn't it. Delete individual keys for 3DXChat. 

And always be sure to back up your registry before you change anything so that you can revert to the earlier version if necessary.

Guest Suikazura

When I need to reinstall a game or other software I usually use a registry cleaner rather than going into the registry itself (which I usually have trouble finding).

I uninstall the program and run the registry cleaner. I rerun it a few times, it always seems to take a couple of runs to catch all the "orphaned" entries. I usually restart the computer and run it one last time, to make sure nothing was missed. Then I reinstall the program.

I have had good luck using this method and you are much less likely to accidentally remove a registry entry you shouldn't have.

• 2 weeks later...

Well no, you're not the only ones to notice..

I have two main characters which i love and this new Patch didn't bring any improvement (in my opinion) to the looks of the avatars, I wish they can be changed.. PLEASE!

Here are some examples of the Old and New...

• Venom
Old New

2gsixdz.jpg

• Bella
Old New

5lqyck.jpg

:wacko:

Whoah, it's amazing what rendering and lighting can do in game (coming from a 3D artist perspective) but I agree the old ones look so much better. The old ones have more life and character to them then the flat robot like expressions of the new ones.

• 2 months later...

So my husband paid me a subscription for one month and one for himself.  I joined but I use Hotmail account.  I did download the game but I do not have an account created.  Can someone help me get access?

If he paid for the 2 accounts he should have still had to attach an email to both in which you would receive the information, else he would be receiving both accounts information as well. My friend paid for mine and the first month he gave me my password, the next months I got emails. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey yall. i'm a newbie...sorry for this possible dumb/blonde question but when I went to go download the game it only gives me the download for the Download 3DXChat (270 MB), however when i go to run the setup it tells me that it's not compatiable for my windows system ( Windows system 7 - 64 bit). Anyone know where I can get the 64 bit download?

thanks in advance yall.

• 2 weeks later...
hallo  :)

I am new around here

I have got a problem in the game downloads please help

error during update

Download failed for : patcher /files/standalone windows-249-250.m2h Patcher

I Completely remove the game and its folder.

Download the latest installer And reinstall it.

I've done this, but didn't work  :(

What can i do To fix this problem  Can you help me please ؟ and thank you...

Hello, i pay yesterday for 12 month but today, i have the same problem as sweetlysouthern. I have download the setup, but when i click on this, it is write that this file isn't compatible with my windows system ( Windows system 7 - 64 bit). At first, i thought that my PC was the cause (i have all formated), but i have always the same problem... Can you help me?

Hello, i pay yesterday for 12 month but today, i have the same problem as sweetlysouthern. I have download the setup, but when i click on this, it is write that this file isn't compatible with my windows system ( Windows system 7 - 64 bit). At first, i thought that my PC was the cause (i have all formated), but i have always the same problem... Can you help me?

may happen if u have not latest directx, download them from the official site and try again.