3DXChat Community

What would you like to buy with your Gold ?

Bran

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i would like to buy more furnitures for the home, offer some drink to people, buy some food, maybe to buy another rooms, and buy condoms lol

Definitely a good idea. For some people ( like me) being a good hostess is kind of important. It would be nice to be able to offer drinks and food in our homes to our guests, so we have a good time. of course we already have a good time anyway the way it is now^^. One other thing : being able to sit more than two people on a couch would be great! Right now we need a couch per person XD. Takes so much place !

im sure some of this has been said, id like to buy drinks and get drinks bought for me. add a store to buy all kinds of cloths and food too & other items, maybe take a player to some kind of sit down restaurant. tattoos are a must and other piercings are needed. im sure there's more id like too see but ill just have to think of them another time.   

Tattoos / jewellery / piercings etc. Basic clothing should be free of course, but if they want to work on a pay model, I think "extras" are a nice, fair way to balance it. It doesn't change the way your game is played, just a nice addition if you want to pay for it.

I like the extra furniture idea too. Maybe custom pieces for gold, but again, there should be some free basics for non-microtransaction players.

also, again, tattooooooos. I want so many.

(Oh, and of course, golden, bloody chainsaws for Freya. I'm sure we can trust her with it.......?)

You know what, and I'm not complainin' or nothin', but at this point we would pay xgold for just about anything, because there is not much available for us in world. There is not enough furniture, clothes, nil accessories, ect. we've heard it all. My bottom line is that when there is a sufficient amount of free items in our closet, that's when specialty unique items should be introduced for purchase with xgold.

btw, I am dead broke atm lol

Guest Eddster

I like the current gold system. Just add more gifts over time. With the higher than normal sub fee i dont think ANY style of customization is a good idea with gold. Unless its earned within the game.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not paying for anything at this point. The sub fee is high enough: content we have is nice but nowhere near the amount of stuff you get *ahem* elsewhere. Don't get greedy now, start by getting on par with other providers and then we can talk about micro transactions.

I would pay so much 3DX Gold for a card table for my house that we can actually play cards with!  Not only are cards just plain fun, but sexy games like strip poker and blackjack are so exciting!  (It's one of my personal biggest fantasies :D .)  Sell us a deck of cards, and we'll find all sorts of fun and sexy uses for it. I guarantee it <3

I would pay like, 1000 gold for a -functional- card table.  3DX Members - How much would you pay? If someone had a card table at their house, would you go and play? =3

7af27e8863e7b3789a606cd3b3aed08e32945ed9

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't mind paying for stuff with gold but at .10 real cents / 1.00 in gold either the cost of things needs to be lowered or the exchange ration needs to be adjusted to more like .01 real cents to 1.00 in game gold.

Also it would be cool if we could things from other players or give them gold.

The developers should also develop methods so that members can earn gold in game even if it's small incremental amounts

Also it would be cool if we could things from other players or give them gold.

The developers should also develop methods so that members can earn gold in game even if it's small incremental amounts

This was possible when they established gold into the game, but just 2 hours later the option to share gold with other player got deleted, because it leaded to prostitution, which isn't tolerated by development.

I would like to be able to spend my gold for some usefull things and not just gifts and invites. Something like exclusive content buyable with gold would be an option.

I agree that the worth of gold should be a bit more realistic. It's a bit too less worth actually. (See previous comment)

Nothing

I struggle to justify the sub. We should get gold monthly for subscribing and that's it. That way there's no elitism based on who can plough in real cash.

If there ends up being a caste of peeps who can afford to buy nice stuff for char or homes and a lower caste that can't that would be a shame. Inevitable maybe as the world is driven by greed but a shame.

Nothing

I struggle to justify the sub. We should get gold monthly for subscribing and that's it. That way there's no elitism based on who can plough in real cash.

If there ends up being a caste of peeps who can afford to buy nice stuff for char or homes and a lower caste that can't that would be a shame. Inevitable maybe as the world is driven by greed but a shame.

I agree with you. This also was an idea named by development just a few days after gold was published. But well ... as we all can see nothing in this direction happened. It's because who will gift something, what players also can spend their money for and which makes your own profit grow?