3DXChat Community

Clothes

Extreme

RP outift needed also...

We only have the policewoman outfit. No policeman at last. It is the only RP outfit we have, and for that reason It is rarely used by people.

Nurses, doctors, firemen, army, some cyber suits, gor outfits, baywatchers for the beach and why not some superheroes too would be appreciated for RP.

Those could also bring to "jobs" which are good starters for sex RP stories.

For sex positions / animations, u need 3DS / Motion Builder

I could be wrong but am about 90% sure that with motion builder you can convert animations from other popular much cheaper programs like iclone, daz3d and others.

If I am right then you don't need 3DS if you have motion builder.

Also as motion builder is also not that cheap, maybe you can offer people the conversion ?

Edited to add.

I have been told there are ways in MotionBuilder to convert the animations to 3DS, but also you can use 3DXChange, it sometimes needs a little tweaking in 3DS with either method.

So people can use iclone to capture animations using iconnect or if you want to have to do less tweaking after you capture use 4 cameras and IPISoft, the capture is much more precise. 

So maybe people can work with you using software they can afford and you do the final tweaking and conversion ?

Yes of course ! :)

I could be wrong but am about 90% sure that with motion builder you can convert animations from other popular much cheaper programs like iclone, daz3d and others.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yep ! But i prefer 3DS Motion Builder with my plugins ^_^ (Kinect Captor / BluePrint Method and more this workflow is really so amazing !)