3DXChat Community

Players ask for proof of gender if you play a woman?

Neydalisse

nobody has a right to tell anyone they should or should not play. whether its married people or people who have inter gender avis.Β  as far as people saying men in female avis is the cause for most drama, i think one of the main problems isnt that but people using 3dx as tinder or plenty of fish. If you want to use the internet as a love connection, you shouldnt be shocked when shit goes bad.Β 

Β 

Agree. But many lonely ppl play here and look for love connection. Can't blame them.

Those ppl are most vulnerable here.

nobody has a right to tell anyone they should or should not play. whether its married people or people who have inter gender avis. as far as people saying men in female avis is the cause for most drama, i think one of the main problems isnt that but people using 3dx as tinder or plenty of fish. If you want to use the internet as a love connection, you shouldnt be shocked when shit goes bad.

But Rob I thought we had something special :P

Deleted because of drama llamaΒ  paranoid boy.Β Bitch please
sleep well and dont touch me anymore.
Was restored, because this one didn't understand simple words "Don`t touch me" and made me repeat it many times, then he dare to spoil my diaries. dpsht.

Tlaera,
The person I consider my best friend here is a CD playing as a woman and it plainly written on his profile.
I have nothing but respect and friendly love for my dear Vicky.
Sitll, I have my doubts about kindness and supportivness by men who deliberately decided to lie and decieve the moment they made fem avi and the decision to hide themsleves behind them.
So tell me Tlaera, why they don't write fem avi = male operator in their profiles? Many men do that, but they don't.
I'll tell you..most of them just toy with ppl, play with their emotions and are having a big fun doing that. That's what a majority of them do, and that's why that woman who opened the topic was asked to show the proof.
Many ppl have been burned before in 3DX, and you know the saying once bitten, twice shy.
Take for example that man who wrote that pathetic confession saying he is a mentally disturbed man who played a woman and that he is sorry about all that lying. He promised that he will never play a fem avi again and people believed him and gave him support. Guess what?Here he is on another fem avi..now a fake lesbian.
Yes...cetrainly there are men who can be great and freindly fem avis, but majority of them is here to get laid with someone and toy with that person. That's the reality.

You know,I have the same doubts about kindness and supportiveness by Men who deliberately decided to spy on people, spreading a rumors behind their back and used Pandora on them.
Few days after I meet you, I was on another character, mostly afk in Sin club. And I wondering why did you write me a private message in a moment I was on my another character, where I can relax without unwanted attention. What did you say? "-Β Why I feel that I know you?"Β  Β  Β Right?Β  Β  What I answered? "-Β Because you used Pandora on me!"
So tell me Lux, why don`t you write "I am that truly and honnest guy who will use Pandora on you, after first meeting" ? :huh: I will tell you. You are not that guy who have rights to do this shit. But if you do this shit, you are the same shit. If you was a toy, its not means you have a rights to spy on everyone around you, like for a toys. You have no right to tell anyone about anyone's important account information. These are the same rumors but used in a tricky way. I have told you damn many times, I don`t want to listen this bullshit about who, with who, how, where, why, when and everything from your drama mind. You said about man who played woman, then he was sorry for that, but ... now he is a fake lesbian!? Why the hell you spied on this person? Because you can? Or maybe because you are the same mentally disturbed man? Are you in your mind? You need a pills and get a rest of this game. And after all, someone is talking about drama from the other side. That`s a fair!

Β 

Β 

ps: thx for spoiled topic. you re truly good and honnest person. mhm.Β 

Come on. Stop the drama.

Didn't I show you my alts? Didn't I tell you the truth about myslef? Didn't I share something about myself with you? So why this post?

Was It me that hurt you, betrayed you and tricked you? No. Then why you pick on me?

Who said I spied on that man? I don't give a shit about him. That man exposed himself whan he wrote that pathetic confession on this forum.

If you decided to slam the door, then look on my profile pic in the game.

You're all so focused on gender, but that's just one of many defining aspects of our avatars. Β 

Β 

I have some confessions to make.

1) I couldn't walk, much less dance, in the high heels my character wears.

2) I don't even own a pair of thigh-high leather boots.

3) I have never in my life gone out in public in a dress as short as the one I wear in Sin Club.Β  Heck, what IΒ sleep​ in is less revealing.

4) I don't have purple highlights in my hair.

5) I've never owned, much less worn purple lipstick.

6) I don't even color my fingernails.Β  And, if I did, I wouldn't be brave enough to make them purple.

7) I couldn't dance for 3 hours straight.Β  I'm pretty sure I couldn'tΒ stand​ for 3 hours straight.

8) I do not have a 20 year old's perfect body.

9) I wear glasses when I'm at the computer, but not when I'm out dancing.Β  And certainly not when being intimate.

10) Although I checked both "men" and "women" in the "Interested in" section, in real life I'm strictly hetero (though IΒ do​ say that in my profile).

11) When I dance, it's nowhereΒ near​ as provocative as I do in Sin Club.

Β 

And, here's the most damning one:

Β 

12) If there was an option to make my avatar look like a graying woman approaching menopause, ​I wouldn't use it. ​(Although I do give my actual age.)

Β 

Realistically, how "truthful" are any of you when it comes to your avatars?Β  And why are your "lies" acceptable?Β  Similarly, what happens when you discover that the hot 31 year old female character who dances with you every night is actually a 61 year old grandmother in an old folks home?Β  Why is that different than finding out that the hot 31 year old female is actually a hot 31 year old male?

Β 

Here are some truths about Real Life me:

1) I love heavy metal music.

2) I sing along with Run to the Hills whenever it comes on.

3) I generally try to lift people up rather than push them down.

4) I go out of my way to remember people's names at the climbing gym and say "hi" to them when I see them again.

5) When I see a new person at the skate park or the climbing gym, I approach them and offer encouragement and advice.

6) I talk a LOT.

7) I make a lot of silly (okay, corny) jokes.

8) Making other people happy makes me happy.

Β 

If you interact with me in Sin Club, you'll likely see many of these behaviors.Β  You'll also see a hot body in a black sexy dress dancing until all hours of the night.Β  Which of these aspects of meΒ matter​?

Β 

Tlaera

Agree. But many lonely ppl play here and look for love connection. Can't blame them.

Those ppl are most vulnerable here.

Β 

Lonely people are the worst and yes they should be in many cases blamed for their loneliness, because they often have pushed everyone else away from them in their real life and come here wanting it to be different. The reality is that if your enjoyment of the game becomes based around how other people act and what they do to such a degree that your hurt when things don't go as you want them to then your the one at fault. People shouldn't lie about their feeling or who they are but I have seen to many times people who will instantly latch on to people and claim they are in love.

You're all so focused on gender, but that's just one of many defining aspects of our avatars. Β 

Β 

I have some confessions to make.

1) I couldn't walk, much less dance, in the high heels my character wears.

2) I don't even own a pair of thigh-high leather boots.

3) I have never in my life gone out in public in a dress as short as the one I wear in Sin Club.Β  Heck, what IΒ sleep​ in is less revealing.

4) I don't have purple highlights in my hair.

5) I've never owned, much less worn purple lipstick.

6) I don't even color my fingernails.Β  And, if I did, I wouldn't be brave enough to make them purple.

7) I couldn't dance for 3 hours straight.Β  I'm pretty sure I couldn'tΒ stand​ for 3 hours straight.

8) I do not have a 20 year old's perfect body.

9) I wear glasses when I'm at the computer, but not when I'm out dancing.Β  And certainly not when being intimate.

10) Although I checked both "men" and "women" in the "Interested in" section, in real life I'm strictly hetero (though IΒ do​ say that in my profile).

11) When I dance, it's nowhereΒ near​ as provocative as I do in Sin Club.

Β 

And, here's the most damning one:

Β 

12) If there was an option to make my avatar look like a graying woman approaching menopause, ​I wouldn't use it. ​(Although I do give my actual age.)

Β 

Realistically, how "truthful" are any of you when it comes to your avatars?Β  And why are your "lies" acceptable?Β  Similarly, what happens when you discover that the hot 31 year old female character who dances with you every night is actually a 61 year old grandmother in an old folks home?Β  Why is that different than finding out that the hot 31 year old female is actually a hot 31 year old male?

Β 

Here are some truths about Real Life me:

1) I love heavy metal music.

2) I sing along with Run to the Hills whenever it comes on.

3) I generally try to lift people up rather than push them down.

4) I go out of my way to remember people's names at the climbing gym and say "hi" to them when I see them again.

5) When I see a new person at the skate park or the climbing gym, I approach them and offer encouragement and advice.

6) I talk a LOT.

7) I make a lot of silly (okay, corny) jokes.

8) Making other people happy makes me happy.

Β 

If you interact with me in Sin Club, you'll likely see many of these behaviors.Β  You'll also see a hot body in a black sexy dress dancing until all hours of the night.Β  Which of these aspects of meΒ matter​?

Β 

Tlaera

Agree on 100%Β  *claps*

People still don't seem to get it.

Yes a male playing a female in the game can be role playing, and I can fully understand why and how they would want to do that, and have no objections on that.

But people who create a fake real life representation of themselves goes beyond roleplaying, there is no need for them to do so other than to try convince people they are actually a female in real life.

It has become obvious the reason they so is because if it is known they are not really a female in real life then they do not get what they want from people around them in the game.

They deceive people around them even when those people have made it plain that they do not like it.

By doing so they make the decision for others to play the game the way they want them to.

It is not roleplay to represent your real life as something it is not.

Yes there are other forms of this, people who say they are a test pilot for instance when they are actually unemployed for instance, but there is a big difference there.

These guys who play the game this way, who pretend to be a female in real life represent females in the game, they give opinions and arguments on matters like sex and how women should be.

It effects how we are treated in the game, it effects what people expect from us and can even have an influence on our real life decisions.

If you are a guy that wants to be a female in the game fine, but please do not make up this whole story around your real life as a female to do so, please do not get involved in discussions giving your male opinion across as a female opinion.

If you count the game as being like a theatre where you can play a part, remember that people are not forced to go watch any plays in real life, they are given the choice, so why do think you have a right to take that choice away from them in here.

Where it is specified players have to mention RL gender in game? Where it is specified those playing that game have to take care about RL intend for getting love interconnection between ''serious'' players for ingame real feeling in the hope of love at first sight after had shared real feeling behind keyboard? You all fucking nut or what?

People still don't seem to get it.

Yes a male playing a female in the game can be role playing, and I can fully understand why and how they would want to do that, and have no objections on that.

But people who create a fake real life representation of themselves goes beyond roleplaying, there is no need for them to do so other than to try convince people they are actually a female in real life.

It has become obvious the reason they so is because if it is known they are not really a female in real life then they do not get what they want from people around them in the game.

They deceive people around them even when those people have made it plain that they do not like it.

By doing so they make the decision for others to play the game the way they want them to.

It is not roleplay to represent your real life as something it is not.

Yes there are other forms of this, people who say they are a test pilot for instance when they are actually unemployed for instance, but there is a big difference there.

These guys who play the game this way, who pretend to be a female in real life represent females in the game, they give opinions and arguments on matters like sex and how women should be.

It effects how we are treated in the game, it effects what people expect from us and can even have an influence on our real life decisions.

If you are a guy that wants to be a female in the game fine, but please do not make up this whole story around your real life as a female to do so, please do not get involved in discussions giving your male opinion across as a female opinion.

If you count the game as being like a theatre where you can play a part, remember that people are not forced to go watch any plays in real life, they are given the choice, so why do think you have a right to take that choice away from them in here.

So, is this game a real life on your opinion? Do you live here? Do you know what roleplay is, exactly? Every game is a theatre,because it is a game. Thats an argument,right? One of my friends a girl,she playing a male here and there and I dont unhide her. She have all rights to play here every character she want without putting information in her profile.Β She more polite than me(i don`t know this word actualy,sowwy), she don`t hurt people around and didn`t broke any rule, andΒ sheΒ playingΒ thisΒ game.Β YourΒ opinion is not a rule. Your wishes is not a requirement. Mine too. Opinion is an opinion.

Β 

I will repeat something again to people who playing this game and for new ones. Don't be too much involved in the game and remember about real life. Be well. If someone act against you in prohibited way, report them. If you don`t like someone and how they actΒ  e t c., you have an ignore function(hope it works well). Be careful with your real information,don'tΒ  give it to someone if you don`t sure.Β 

Wish you all the best and delicious cookies.

This is a game, you don't have to verify anything you don't want to.Β  If someone says you're not who you are, tell them where to go or ignore them. Now should you take the step and get involved with someone, my suggestion is go lightly and keep it to the game, you're better off.

If you're looking for real from this game, man or woman up and state it on your profile who you are and what you want.Β  People are not mind readers, both sexes play this game even on opposite sex.Β  Be true and upfront of what you want and who you are and if someone doesn't like it, then do what I've said above.Β  You pay your sub no one else, unless it was gifted but even that person can't tell you what to do.

Well I think the op most definitely will be able to see what this game is all about now, how it works and what to expect.

If the op is a female she will see just what it means to play this game and what she needs to be prepared for.

If the op is a male wanting to play a female and looking to see if is ok to do so and not have to worry about if people care or not, then he will see this is the place for him.

Β 

Edited to add,

Putting that you prefer people to let you know what their real gender is in your profile, although it does stop some from toying with you, it also makes you a target for others.

...''what this game is all about now'' ??? what ??? this game never changed imo. It's the ppl's running that game and how it going! All depend on which wave we are. Ppl's who played in 2014 was on a different wave as today in 2018

Yes there was more real people in the game in 2014.

But that wasn't what I meant where I said now, that was more focussed on the recent post in this thread, and what he or she will be able to get from them now.

You know Twiggy, at the first time i subcribed in that game I thought this game was for fun and nothing being taken seriously ,never i asked for rl gender anyone i roleplayed with, but unfortunately, soon ppl's started to share real feelings that turned in drama cause i played too well my role as woman.sorry ,but you couldn't pretend guys don't know how to express female feelings or not able to acting as is. You will be really surprise how some ppl's play well they're role in that game

Well I think there were more people who were claiming to be real. All the drama that a number of groups caused and Pandora seems to have really killed both the idea that people are honest and also the desire to be more open.Β 

Β 

Yes you are probably right there, I myself found out people who claimed to be females with a whole big story on their real lives as a female, turned out to be all lies.

And I guess Pandora did reveal a lot of those people, even if you didn't use it yourself, as I didn't, the news came through others.

But I do think over the years the percentage of real women playing the game compared to men playing as women has declined, it appeared that way to me anyway.

Β 

Β 

You know Twiggy, at the first time i subcribed in that game I thought this game was for fun and nothing being taken seriously ,never i asked for rl gender anyone i roleplayed with, but unfortunately, soon ppl's started to share real feelings that turned in drama cause i played too well my role as woman.sorry ,but you couldn't pretend guys don't know how to express female feelings or not able to acting as is. You will be really surprise how some ppl's play well they're role in that game

Β 

Briana naturally you aren't going to ask about the gender of the person, it would be kind ofΒ hypocritical for you to do so.

But I ask you this, if you were told by that girl you were getting all wet over, oh sorry, pretending to get all wet over, that she was in fact a he, I bet it would make a difference, your pretend wetness would stop.

Now you will argue that it is how it should be, that no one should have to tell their real gender because it spoils the roleplay.

Have you ever thought that is how you think because that is how you yourself play the game, that there is a whole pile of people that do not want to play it that way, that they cannot get past knowing that the majority of females in the game are actually males.

That they don't like being forced to go along with the ones that want to play it that way because they have no choice.

And, you are claiming to know as much about female feelings as females do, wow, that's a hell of a statement and maybe proving a point I made earlier, that some feel they are qualified to give a female opinion on things .

Twiggy c'mon, how many different woman mentality exist in this world? It's like saying all womans on earth react and think the way you think.Btw, why you think some guys in they're life decide to change sex cuz they feel like woman inside, you never thought about it. No, You could not imagine this, how could you pretend I'm not qualified to give a female opinion on things, are you in my minds? How could you say as roleplayer a have the obligation to tell my RL feelings about everything in this game to avoid hurting those wanted to play real cuz they are too sensitive to see reality in face how hypocritical ppl's are.

Β 

End of discussion.fuck it.

Someone is always trying to turn the truth upside down and always trying to impose their point of view masking it tricky.

I came to the conclusion (thanks to this forum and the game) that drama do those people who ask us always to be real and truly and after that pandoring you as hell.

Those people said they are an adult and continue to do this shit. I paid for the fun, for a good time, not for listening to someone's whining every day. I glad i can ignore them.

Those people will press you everyday with their talks about how bad life in the game,how much fakes around and how it hurts. And after that your moodΒ  will go down.Β 
Take a break from a game. Take a pills. Get a doctor.Β Here all the symptoms are.