3DXChat Community

Upcoming Updates

D1SC0STU

When it a sex pose , i understand why they do poses of each orientation separately , but i dont understand why they do it separately when its just a kiss or dance or anything non sexual ...

Just a reminder to the devs : DO YOU REMEMBER THAT LESBIANS AND MAYBE GAYS DONT YET HAVE THE KISS CHEEK  ?

Considering that the folder is in the Program Files (X86)... there big chance that some user don't have the right to save the screenshot if it run there user env. 

I would try to run maybe the game as administrator with a right click and choose the option. 

Beside that, the screenshot should be saved in the user profile and not in the game folder, it would be far less tricky for the permissions. *wink at dev*

Thanks Skar, worked fine. I've always assumed that I was administrator. However, I have been asked on other occasions to state that I am (or words to that effect, lol).
The only problem is that you can only do that from a desktop shortcut or the start menu, not from a pin on the task bar. So you have to make it permanent...

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/ff431742.aspx

mm those gifts..i would like to have some photo options to put them into my home.

yes i am trying to do a specific deco theme and i hate the bare walls. the only option is to cram one of the big book shelves against the wall (which we can't put anything inside of!!) or one of the two plant options. i have lined a wall with poles which looks ok but please add some artwork, small stuff to decorate the book shelves and maybe some rug options would be nice.