3DXChat Community

Should people be allowed to use multiple av's

~SBM~

Multiple av's  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Should people be allowed to use multiple av's?

• Yes
    • No

And our problems started when I started having sex with others and said no to you, your attitude towards me completely changed.

Well, all I can say is that if that truly is the way you remember it, then you are one self-important, self-deluded individual. The real reason my attitude changed toward you was because a mutual friend got tired of your BS and blocked you, but wouldn't tell you why. So you started constantly harassing people who were mutual friends, trying to find out why. I knew why, and I sided with the person who blocked you, so I blocked you, too. 

And it got to where it is because of your views on how if people in this game feel they should be able to have some trust in others they don't belong here, you even told me I should leave.

I will state unequivocally that I have never approached you in an alt or otherwise tried to harass you in-game. Nor have I ever spread lies or rumors about you, either in game or in the forum. And the reason I told you you should leave was after you wrote a post in this Forum that was full of lies and little more than a vicious personal attack on me. 

So you can blame all your problems on others in general and on me in particular if you wish. But quite frankly, you have gotten just what you deserve in this game, Twiggy. As have I, I might add. The difference between you and me is that I know I am responsible for my own misery while you keep trying to blame others for yours.

What a load of bullshit, you never blocked me or I you, and yes there was a person that did delete me, not block me,  who had been my best friend in there at the time, not being tired of my bullshit but believing others bullshit.

Constantly harassing people who were mutual friends, that is also bullshit, I asked you when you were standing with her and at that time you were still meant to be my friend, and yes I did ask others, but only once and didn't pressure anyone after they said they wanted to keep out of it.

Like how does anyone react when your best friend suddenly deletes you without a word.

All because I couple danced with someone who was on the out in the group and no one had told me, no one had told him either.

And found out later that that someone who deleted me was telling people she did because I was meant to have said I was going into competition against her for guys, which was also bullshit.

That particular person then went around telling everyone we knew not to trust me, and doing her best to make me leave, which I did for while.

When I came back I stayed away from all of you, all who listened to her and her crap, but slowly many of the people came to me and said they still wanted to be my friend and remain that way till this day.

I did nothing wrong then and you know that, so for you to say what you just did really shows your character.

You changed towards me when you asked me to have sex with you and I said no, knowing you were over 60 wouldn't work for me.

That was at least a week before the thing you speak of, and before that you will have told me why she had deleted me.

Yes I believe you have never approached me in game with an alt, never said you did, nor have I heard of you spreading rumors about me.

But when you told me I should leave was when a person had done a post in here complaining about being lied to by a male playing as a female, and you said it was his own fault and I dis agreed with you.

You went on about how this is the Internet and we should expect it, that anyone who has that happen to them it is there own fault for that reason, and if I can't accept that I should leave, that this place is not for me.

Nothing to do with what happened on that occasion, it was all to do with our difference in opinions on what people should and shouldn't do when being a guy playing a female in the game.

As for me having problems in the game, I don't, I don't like different things in there, the way people treat others and how certain things effect my game and others.

But since that time you brought up, which was 2 1/2 years ago, I have not really had any real problems with anyone, just for a while someone was coming at me with alts asking me to prove I was a girl all the time.

What a load of bullshit, you never blocked me or I you, and yes there was a person that did delete me, not block me,  who had been my best friend in there at the time, not being tired of my bullshit but believing others bullshit.

Constantly harassing people who were mutual friends, that is also bullshit, I asked you when you were standing with her and at that time you were still meant to be my friend, and yes I did ask others, but only once and didn't pressure anyone after they said they wanted to keep out of it.

Like how does anyone react when your best friend suddenly deletes you without a word.

All because I couple danced with someone who was on the out in the group and no one had told me, no one had told him either.

And found out later that that someone who deleted me was telling people she did because I was meant to have said I was going into competition against her for guys, which was also bullshit.

That particular person then went around telling everyone we knew not to trust me, and doing her best to make me leave, which I did for while.

When I came back I stayed away from all of you, all who listened to her and her crap, but slowly many of the people came to me and said they still wanted to be my friend and remain that way till this day.

I did nothing wrong then and you know that, so for you to say what you just did really shows your character.

You changed towards me when you asked me to have sex with you and I said no, knowing you were over 60 wouldn't work for me.

That was at least a week before the thing you speak of, and before that you will have told me why she had deleted me.

Yes I believe you have never approached me in game with an alt, never said you did, nor have I heard of you spreading rumors about me.

But when you told me I should leave was when a person had done a post in here complaining about being lied to by a male playing as a female, and you said it was his own fault and I dis agreed with you.

You went on about how this is the Internet and we should expect it, that anyone who has that happen to them it is there own fault for that reason, and if I can't accept that I should leave, that this place is not for me.

Nothing to do with what happened on that occasion, it was all to do with our difference in opinions on what people should and shouldn't do when being a guy playing a female in the game.

As for me having problems in the game, I don't, I don't like different things in there, the way people treat others and how certain things effect my game and others.

But since that time you brought up, which was 2 1/2 years ago, I have not really had any real problems with anyone, just for a while someone was coming at me with alts asking me to prove I was a girl all the time.

ROFL...funniest shit I read all week. SMH...some people never mature even with time. It's clear I was right then as I am now. Beat the bones of a dead horse. I'm sure it's working well for you.

ROFL...funniest shit I read all week. SMH...some people never mature even with time. It's clear I was right then as I am now. Beat the bones of a dead horse. I'm sure it's working well for you.

So the person who spread the bullshit now shows up with an alt account in the forum and tries to declare she was right then.

In 2 1/2 years I have only been with 7 different guys in the game, never once with anyone who was involved with anyone else or even someone that a friend wanted to get with.

Never once feeling I needed to compete against another girl or wanting to.

It's funny all this happened because when I decided I was going to start having sex in the game with guys other than my rl bf who had left the game, you told me 2 guys I should do that with, then got pissed off when I did.

So the person who spread the bullshit now shows up with an alt account in the forum and tries to declare she was right then.

In 2 1/2 years I have only been with 7 different guys in the game, never once with anyone who was involved with anyone else or even someone that a friend wanted to get with.

Never once feeling I needed to compete against another girl or wanting to.

It's funny all this happened because when I decided I was going to start having sex in the game with guys other than my rl bf who had left the game, you told me 2 guys I should do that with, then got pissed off when I did.

Shows how well of a best friend you are to know that Larenta was my first main character; hence her forum account. Thanks for remembering, "bestie". Please don't pull me into your alt BS talk nor talk about me in any way. Look at the shit stirring you do and you wonder why I cut our friendship. It's not about fucking dudes in a game. It's about your shit attitude for trying to make people feel bad for wanting to have freedom and enjoy the game to the fullest. You don't want to trust people? Then don't, but don't expect everyone else to fall in line with you just because you cry the loudest. Yeah people get burned in there, but guess what they get burned in RL too. If someone needs to explain this to you, then maybe you shouldn't be in an "adult game".

I didn't pull you into it, sage did that, and I knew you had Larenta, but never once did you say you had her 1st and always played the game with the avi I knew you with.

In fact I think you even called Larenta your alt, and a lot of others would remember it that way to.

Hmm, so being an adult is learning how to lie and deceive people to get what you want and find ways to justify that to yourself, I think I will stay a kid if that is the case, although I thought that was what kids do.

LOL Nice try. Everyone that knows Larenta knows she's my RP librarian and was my first. I am glad you can speak for everyone else. ^^ Do they know you're their spokesperson? Maybe you should let them know so they can give you their opinion. Not that it matters because if something doesn't align with your views you'll just outright refuse it or morph it into your liking. Oh BTW, if I want to have an alt, I will have an alt. You are not going to make me feel shitty for having something the game offers nor do you pay my subscription. ^^ I'm getting off of your petty train. You want to dig up the bones of a dead horse and I am not into bestiality. ^^ 

I'm not playing your game. Larenta was my first character and later became secondary after making Fel for Skully. You know this shit so don't play dumb and try to make me into a liar on the forums. Step off of your petty soap box and get fucked or do whatever it is you do in the game. Just leave me out of this circus sideshow.

You keep bringing yourself into it.

As I said before you never once told me that Larenta was your 1st avi, I always knew you as fel, and thought Larenta was an alt you had.

But I am done with all your bs now, so go enjoy your game with Fel, or Larenta or who ever you are now.

I don't think it's fair that just because of this big incident (that sounds like a misunderstanding) that it should warrant such a drastic change to the game... Sounds like there was some confusion (and obvious drama) between your guys' issue, but does that really call for needing alts to be specified as alts in some way? That just feels so petty

I appreciate the feedback but this post was not suppose to generate animosity. Please stick to the subject matter and put aside the mud slinging, can we all agree that there is enough of that in the game? Lets just put it this way, there are people in this game, which I've noticed, thrive on creating drama. Now I know people will say that i'm one of them, but remember, everything I do, I do publicly. Most of these people who like drama don't do it publicly because they don't want to get caught. Instead, they will start rumors about other people and even talk to people who that person is close to in an attempt to cause a rift between those two individuals, whether causing a split in a relationship, or in a friendship. This is the main reason I don't like alts, because these people have the ability to sow discord using one alt and then act differently using another alt. Now I know that not everyone uses alts for this purpose, but many do. They get in trouble and get caught lying and spreading rumors and causing discord and then they create another alt because they are too chicken shit to deal with the situation. Just my two cents. 

I appreciate the feedback but this post was not suppose to generate animosity.

[snip]

This is the main reason I don't like alts, because these people have the ability to sow discord using one alt and then act differently using another alt. Now I know that not everyone uses alts for this purpose, but many do. They get in trouble and get caught lying and spreading rumors and causing discord and then they create another alt because they are too chicken shit to deal with the situation.  

Yes, folks, let's keep the animosity down to a manageable level.   LMAO

The truth is you are one of them Big Mac and most of the type of drama your talking about the crazy kind only affects people who are active in world chat you might want to think about that... Not trying to be mean but maybe you should think about that... If you don't like it just don't make yourself a target the way you do.

How many people is it now that you have  got banned SBM?   You stir the pot until someone boils over and then u report them?

Please be respectful of others and stick to the topic, no more troll posts please.

• 2 weeks later...

The topic is a poll about having multiple avis, not about honesty.

Is a person that admits having multiple avis less honest than the one that doesn't admit his/her own wrong doings? and keeps blaming others for everything?

I personally am against having multiple avis in my account, but I am not against it if others want to do so, after all they pay with their own money the right to play the game, so who am I or any of us to judge anyone else?  NOT  me, and most definitely NOT you SBM.