3DXChat Community

Take back World Chat

BreeSummers

Guest Toxic

Twice in the last week I have seen someone new ask for help and been completely ignored while the usual suspects just hurl and sling insults back and forth right over the top of them. Both times I offered my help to these people and both instances I made a new friend.

Bottom line, these people are bad for the game. You don't even see them anywhere on the game actually playing it. They don't interact sexually with anyone on the game, which is incredibly odd considering it is a sex game. Actually they seem to frown upon anything sexual and make fun of people who enjoy it. It really makes absolutely zero sense that these people are even here.

How do you know for sure they are being ignored? I myself have helped out many noobs by pming them if I see no one answers it in world chat. And a few times they said someone is already helping them. So that there to me shows they don't get ignored it's just easier to explain to them in pm. Anyway if you don't like world chat then don't go in it is all I have to say.

Essentially all Bree is asking for is for people to "ignore" them, which effectively reduces their audience and, hopefully, results in them going away.

Frankly, I don't care whether you "ignore" them or not as, unless you respond, it makes no difference to my slimmed down chat log.

You should use the DLL that opens the chat log up to 50 lines. That's what I do. :D

But yes, I know she's only asking people to ignore them. But as long as she keeps feeding the trolls, really, the only one who has something to worry about is her. Just stay out of World Chat unless you really, REALLY want to get a hold of someone, if you don't have them already on your friend's list.

World Chat isn't toxic. You get out of it what you put in. Just sayin'.

They, like you, paid for a service, and they are allowed to use that service, however they please. 

Actually the terms and conditions of the game state otherwise. That's why they have them, so people cannot just come on the game and do whatever they want and ruin the experience of the game for others who are also paying to be here and being respectful and acting like adults on an adult game, as opposed to acting like they are 15 year old little brats. And you? Eat me alive?? LOL. Ok you keep telling yourself that. haha. Thanks for the laugh hun.

World Chat isn't toxic. You get out of it what you put in. Just sayin'.

Just watched one of the usual suspects, one of the people you would defend, go on for over a half hour about how muslims are bad people on world chat. So yeah, you're right. Nothing toxic about that. Totally appropriate and understandable topic and behavior for a sex game with people from all different religions and backgrounds from all around the world. I think we need more senseless hatred like this in the game, you're so spot on.

Anyway if you don't like world chat then don't go in it is all I have to say.

I have a better idea. Let's all ignore the idiots on world chat like your best friend and watch them shrivel up and fall off the game like ugly warts. They have no legitimate reason to be here anyway, let them go find another game more suited to their needs of harassing eveyone and making the community miserable by just listening to them.

Sorry but I see really no sense in this kind of discuss because everyone is his own Game maker.

You see unwanted things in chats, hmm just press ignore pm & messages and the problem is fixed.

In your opinion are all idiots exclude your friends, hmm ignore everyone in the problem is fixed ^^

It's your Membership and trust me no one cares how you play it.

If I see rude ppl and disrespectful chats between players I put them all on my VIP list and it works perfect for me and I think for everyone else too :)

Strange Behaviour, Drama PPL = VIP List and trust me my Membership was never so peaceful like now :lol: 

Guest Toxic

I have a better idea. Let's all ignore the idiots on world chat like your best friend and watch them shrivel up and fall off the game like ugly warts. They have no legitimate reason to be here anyway, let them go find another game more suited to their needs of harassing eveyone and making the community miserable by just listening to them.

Awwww Bree I didn't know you knew who my best friend was. *wonders who you are if you know so much about me*

Awwww Bree I didn't know you knew who my best friend was. *wonders who you are if you know so much about me*

I am someone who reads profiles on the game. Especially when he is the biggest, most annoying troll on the game. There. Wonder no more.

Why don't you take him by his tiny, greasy hand and the two of you walk out of 3dx together. Forever.

Sorry but I see really no sense in this kind of discuss because everyone is his own Game maker.

You see unwanted things in chats, hmm just press ignore pm & messages and the problem is fixed.

In your opinion are all idiots exclude your friends, hmm ignore everyone in the problem is fixed ^^

It's your Membership and trust me no one cares how you play it.

If I see rude ppl and disrespectful chats between players I put them all on my VIP list and it works perfect for me and I think for everyone else too :)

Strange Behaviour, Drama PPL = VIP List and trust me my Membership was never so peaceful like now :lol:

That was the entire point of this discussion. Ignore the trolls in world chat. Eventually they will shrivel up and crawl away.

I see you're still crying and starting drama on the forums again.

This coming from someone who spends half his day crying for attention on forums and even has his own little diary because he loves hearing himself talk so much?? 'Pffft please.

Go talk to yourself in your diary and find some other post to troll sir. Or even better! Try and say something intelligent??! I dare you.

This coming from someone who spends half his day crying for attention on forums and even has his own little diary because he loves hearing himself talk so much?? 'Pffft please.

Go talk to yourself in your diary and find some other post to troll sir.

ROFL>>>>>>

Let's start over since we seemed to have an inevitable little cockroach infestation.

This is a call to everyone that may have already decided to avoid World Chat forever, or completely given up on it. It is a call for us to take our game back from a small group of people that have no purpose for being on this game except for rotting away on World Chat all day harassing and attacking people and giving the game of 3dx a bad name and ruining it for others.

It's simple, when you see these people, doing what they do, just put them on chat ignore. If enough people do this they will no longer have anyone to talk to except the 5 or 6 of them that call each other friends and we can take World Chat back and make it good again (if it ever was). I realize forums is completely infested with trolls and hateful, angry people. Almost all of them being the same people that are ruining World Chat, so I realize I will come under attack for this post by them and their small minded "friends" but it is ok, I am willing to make that sacrifice to make 3dx a better and safer place for people to enjoy.

Let them call me a man, let them call me someone else's alt. They resort to such verbal abuse often when they have nothing intelligent to say in response (which is just about always). I have really stopped caring what they think except for that to make them stop ruining the game for everyone that comes across World Chat.

You know who they are, they know who they are, and they know what they are doing. It's obvious and it's wrong. I hope you join me in making 3dx a better place for everyone here. Thanks.

Guest Mulan

Are topics like this really helpful? You are saying about ignoring the trolls, yet you have created a topic that provokes reactions and takes the issues from World Chat and into the forum. You sit and watch someone talk about Muslim's for 1.5 hours, which I am not condoning, but surely you could have put them on ignore within the first 5 minutes and moved on with your life? Trolls need a reaction. I see many people reacting the trolls and that is exactly what they want. I get that some people want to right all the wrongs in the world, but even if you make perfectly reasonable and logical arguments a troll will always hit back and always keep hammering home the same negative points to get to people who will bother listening.

Ignore the troll. Just refuse to interact with them. Respond to others in World Chat, but shun the troll and give no reply to any of their accusations or remarks.

Unfortunately, there are a select few who will argue with them and only add to the problem and they end up making you look as bad as they do as you start flinging insults back and forth, each one getting more and more childish. I am sometimes guilty or providing my own witty and sarcastic replies to trolls and sometimes, like AHT, I just watch and find it entertaining watching these silly fights unfold in World Chat and the forums.

Are topics like this really helpful? You are saying about ignoring the trolls, 

She/He doesn't even know how to make a topic without sounding like a hypocrite. She once cried before like this but ended up being the biggest troll. She/He has a alt that got banned on the forums once before. Not a lot of people take She/He seriously. 

She/He doesn't how to even make topic without sounding like a hypocrite. She once cried before like this but ended up being the biggest troll. She/He has a alt that got banned on the forums once before. Not a lot of people take She/He seriously. 

What's this "she/he" thing? As we know, the majority of female avis are male controlled, so what is your point?

No matter if she is a he or any other gender in between, this doesn't change the fact that she has a valid point when it comes to WC.

What's this "she/he" thing? As we know, the majority of female avis are male controlled, so what is your point?

No matter if she is a he or any other gender in between, this doesn't change the fact that she has a valid point when it comes to WC.

Oh, I only do that because I know it upsets him. Also, there is no point here other than that he doesn't understand that you can't act like a dick and not expect people to come back at him. You probably don't know this about Bree but he's the biggest shit talker here. He's been caught trying to slander other people on the forum and ended up getting called out himself. This was never needed. Everyone here knows about the ignore system in-game. This is just another attempt by Bree to play what we like to call the "Victim Card".  

Oh, I only do that because I know it upsets him. Also, there is no point here other than that he doesn't understand that you can't act like a dick and not expect people to come back at him. You probably don't know this about Bree but he's the biggest shit talker here. He's been caught trying to slander other people on the forum and ended up getting called out himself. This was never needed. Everyone here knows about the ignore system in-game. This is just another attempt by Bree to play what we like to call the "Victim Card".  

She can be bad person or good person or whatever you want, but she have a point, a lot of players are tired to see that some people used and still use the WC like they owns it. Why that persons dont make a group chat? like everyone does, or use a pm for greet their friends when in fact they had them in their friend list? All that no have any sense.

***Edit: My solution is just add to the WC a timer like in every MMO WC game. Example: After you typed once you have to wait "X time" before you can type again in WC.

Yet here I am. Not upset.

And here you are trolling. Again.

"Let them call me a man, let them call me someone else's alt. They resort to such verbal abuse often when they have nothing intelligent to say in response (which is just about always). I have really stopped caring what they think except for that to make them stop ruining the game for everyone that comes across World Chat."

Are topics like this really helpful?

Ignore the troll. Just refuse to interact with them.

How many topics are "helpful" in forums? Um .... and you basically say what is the entire point of the topic, you just surrounded it in this huge contradictory essay for some reason, but from your usual posts I see that's your thing. But anyway I agree. Ignore the trolls.

It's someone grabbing for ghosts, because they never have anything intelligent to say on here or anywhere else. And I am sure you would not be surprised that she is good friends with most of the trolls in question in world chat. Shocking I know.