3DXChat Community

Sex positions

Gizmo

AWESOME!!! Daria... ^_^

and the way you presented is great too, also i think the 3 poses you just suggest may be used over the chair and table of our rooms, and the other next to any wall... ;)

Congratulations!!! :)

aww Thank you very Much :)

oh yes this could also there work :D

Regards

Daria

Hello there, 

what about little kinky action. Spits bottum likely cum button for some sex poses? Or maybe add some Spit effect during sucking/ licking.

original_16173161.giforiginal_16168301.giforiginal_16168251.gif

This would be so nasty in game, in a good way.  I have a feeling the effect is hard to do and perhaps time consuming to make it look natural.  The cum effect they have now is spectacular.  If it was this dynamic and you had more detailed control over it... now that would be fun!

Seriously , isn't it impossible to post blowjob pics where there isn't sperm everywhere ? Why do they practice blowjob if they dont swallow ? 

In any case this pose you , hétéros , have it yet , just RP the non swallowing thing .

more toilet Fun :) MF, FF, MM

Regards 

Daria

pose6.jpg

pose7.jpg

Those are indeed lovely crafted sensual animations, it took me a while to skim through all the pages to finally find Lisa's quote saying that ""If you want to do animation for 3dxchat you have to use 3ds max and Biped rig only(!).  ;)"

So it is my understanding that both the 3dx developers and community itself would only be too thankful for any assistance from all those talented animation designer we seem to have gathered here. *winks to Ash* I am certain he would be happy to liasise between the parties, after all it would surely satisfy the experience for all if more animations could be created :) .