3DXChat Community

3DXChat 2.0 beta Bug Tracker

Gizmo

yeah, so far i see, the only "big" problems the 2.0 have now are...

1.- the "moaning" glitch when you have sex, suddenly you just stop moaning and definitive that ruins the mood and that's one of the most important reazons ppl are not at the 2.0... -_- 

2.- the "hidden" second line at the chat tab... damn we all can write blind, but evetually get distracted and make some mistakes that are awkward to see...

3.- the unfinished background in room 2..(thank you guys we have no more that cheappy google map view that was before... :P), is not the big deal, but certainly needs to be completed

some laggy issues, like...

the white border of the sea,

invisible or "dragged out the body" clothes,

locked on/off the clothing tab when you jump scenarios;

heads turning like the exorcist...( :lol: that's actually funny)

are just coincidental and depends more on the amount of light cubes in private rooms, the amount of people in any scenario, and our own iternet conecction or the performance of our own PCs,

those are not a big problem, at least not for me of course, and i think only solving the 3 most important ones ppl will be more willing to move the 2.0

congratulations and keep up the good Job... ^_^

Hi,

It seems that the 2 first things are now solved since the released of the update patch yesterday.

I hope they will work quickly on the background room 2..

kisses

Laure

OK first of all...

CONGRATULATIONS TEAM!!! 

I just love this update.. the hairs and glasses are awesome, the moanings seems to be no problem anymore and...

WE HAVE MOON!!!... :D 

The aviator glasses seem quite glitchy too after the latest patch, they appear to be still worn even when you take them off.

They only properly disappear once you zoom in close enough to your avatar.

as for new glithces... Yes, i noticed the same...

all glasses with the new 2 colors feature seems to reapear when you "cam-out"

it is like when you take them off they dissapear in close up, as the way it must be... but if you move away the camera they reapear again...

take a look

PM9bhHV.png

Thank You!!!...

keep making this game we all love a more beautiful and complete game.

Kisses 4U... ^_^ 

I suggest for the next update to fix the custom colors problem on the clothes . The palette seem to be saved for the hairs , but when we select a color from the custom ones for clothing , the color randomly change when we go in world ( in 2.0 ) . And as the new stuff isn't available in 1.0 , it would be boring to change hairs or remove the new stuff ( boat chairs and table by exemple ) then go to 1.0 to change color , then come back to 2.0 and reselect the hairs and new stuff .

Hey Guys, i noticed another things...

1.- yes the colors saving palete, resets when ppl change betwen 1 and 2 version... anyway i'm not in the 1.0 version anymore... :P 

2.- there are some strange "reseting furniture" in the rooms, no matter if they have the patch or not... (mine don't have patch and went totally reseted too)... <_< 

3.- Now we have a color palete for the collars and is awesome the matalic textures they have.. we can put them golden, bronce, platinum  and any other saved color we have...

however when we jump out any scenario all collars, and the spikes of the other, turns back silver again.. take a look

KlOBqew.jpg

Hope you guys can fix this soon... :) 

Kisses 4U all

Today, I have a new bug. When I click on a chair to sit on, it gives me a choice of poses and then sits me right where I stood in a levitated state. I can't undo it without retreating to the character editor and re-entering the room. Happened to me twice.

There is a bug that stops my movement and typing. After a while of freely moving and typing the entire screen freezes yet I can still hear the sounds going on such as music, footsteps, sea gulls, waves, and sex being had depending on location at the time of freeze. The only way I can resolve it is by force closing the beta then relaunching it.

My PC replaces my normal 3dx with 2.0...I think it is something to do with my security software which does not like a number of apps, including 3dx. Or this could be a bug?

Either way I just reinstalled normal version, having both up is not an option though.

Gifts Writing... :o 

2 bugs... well i don't know if is a bug or something alike but...

1.-when you send a gift, once you complete the writing room area, instead of continue writing below, you start writing blind same as the "second-Line-Chat-Tab" glitch it was before... you can't see a damn!!!...  :lol:

2.- the gifts writing have "no end"... if you dont count right the 240 characters or so, and keeps writing, you end sending uncomplete gifts... :wacko: 

Kisses 4Uall...  ^_^

I had strange problem... was at the beach and my system crashed due to power blip and my UPS not correcting it.

When I returned I went straight to the beach (as opposed to going home, which I would normally do when starting the game) and I couldn't move from the zoning spot.

Someone tp'd me to their location and all was fine.

It may never happen again so no big deal but I thought I would report it.

Guest TrixyTrump

Gifts Writing... :o 

2.- the gifts writing have "no end"... if you dont count right the 240 characters or so, and keeps writing, you end sending uncomplete gifts... :wacko: 

Kisses 4Uall...  ^_^

Jessika, this has been a problem in 1.0 as well, it is not a bug, it is just how it has been.

Trixy

I've downloaded and re-downloaded 2.0 and I get this error telling me that the 3dx_chat_data folder needs to be next to the executable...

Both are in the same folder (created by the software install)

Help pls?

Guest TrixyTrump

Alpha you need to uninstall 2.0, then reinstall and save it in a different folder. It gives you that option.

Trixy

Alpha you need to uninstall 2.0, then reinstall and save it in a different folder. It gives you that option.

Trixy

That is exactly what I did.  I have 2 versions installed in completely separate folders.  3DXChat and 3DXChat2.0