3DXChat Community

Beach as a public room

StacieFaith

So silly that no one will tell you Stacie.
There is a replacement dll available that provides for several different things, including using the tshirt patterns on other items of clothing, moving furniture wherever you want to and the latest (?) thing is being able to use copies of the public rooms as an alternative to your own apartments.

Message me here or in game and I will tell you where you can find it.

Hmmm ... using the dll thing to customise a bit more your private room or clothing is a thing , but i wonder if using it to copy a "general location" as your home isn't too much . It will probably create tense between players who can use it and the ones who can't and will be jealous .

You might think there is a difference. I don't. The images are a manifestation of the use of the dll.
Just as images of romping in the mountains, moonscape and hidden beach are a manifestation of the use of the (dev generated) access to that area, which should also be publicized.

Oh finally no more German lines on the local chat of the beach lol

Jokes apart this new dll could lead to empty standard locations, or as well spamming the room list with multiple copies of pre-existent zones.

Imho the best thing would be to open those just for friends/groups or for instance LI if a couple.

And as Nikki stated you can't stream or add furnitures, so unless you want to test, or put a specific RP scenario kinda better focus to customize your own rooms.

OMG So there is a dll cheat, and the whole time I thought it was magic..haha, so much for that...lol..jokes..buy it has gone way to far, maybe this is why the debs have not added anything new yet, not also to mention all the damn bugs..I hope the new dll, for game environments, does not mess up use of the real ones..if it starts to, I hope the deck then start cracking down on the abuse...I am so sure the Devs know about all the illegal Dll, files peeps are messing with, I'm sure they do, but as long as it stays fun who cares..lol..but if it is hampering with their development of new stuff, then I'm not a fan..