3DXChat Community

Again, and this is not for trolling but I think it is a real need of the community:

Can one of the devs at last post something about what they're doing now?

Are they only working still on bugs fixing?

Are they creating new content as well?

When do they think the 2.0 will become the only client to use and so they will stop the 1.0?

These are of course some of the thousand questions that the community shouldn't even have to make at this point... anyway..

I don't know where can I make these questions officially, I mean in which way or thread the devs would at last have the most probability to read it...

Once there was ashbash who tried to work like a mediator or something...Thanks of course for that ash, even if you remember that I didn't ever approved that the devs needed a mediator, a user, who was filtering the number of questions to answer...

Anyway... I think they have to (and no more should) answer to community and talk to them directly.

kiss

Nion

Guest Twiggy

Damn...when I see that pile of bricks...my first thought is I just want to sort them into colours...do I need help?

(Please don't answer that...lol)

Well Briana had to sort out lots a red ones to build 2 cars, so it would only be a help, wanna come cruising :)

Just noticed there is not many black blocks left in that pile, wonders what was made with them :unsure:

Lol, living with ADHD must be harsh.

​I've been reading the most astounding comments in this topic.

​"Since there are a limited number of elements.. there are only a limited number of combinations.. so after a while you've seen it all and it's time to move on."

Wow.

​Yeah. Go play that other game, with the unlimited number of elements. :D

​For what it's worth, having not been cursed with ADHD, I always enjoy just chilling in a random room, listening to the music and eying that unlimited element - the female ass.

3dxchat is great. It's super fun (if you don't have ADHD of course) and it's here to stay.

​No, it's not dying.

​Yeah, it'd be nice if we got some more positions. I expect that we will.

Guest Twiggy

Lol, living with ADHD must be harsh.

​I've been reading the most astounding comments in this topic.

​"Since there are a limited number of elements.. there are only a limited number of combinations.. so after a while you've seen it all and it's time to move on."

Wow.

​Yeah. Go play that other game, with the unlimited number of elements. :D

​For what it's worth, having not been cursed with ADHD, I always enjoy just chilling in a random room, listening to the music and eying that unlimited element - the female ass.

3dxchat is great. It's super fun (if you don't have ADHD of course) and it's here to stay.

​No, it's not dying.

​Yeah, it'd be nice if we got some more positions. I expect that we will.

I will take it you have only been in the game for a short while and try to explain some things to you without sounding harsh if I can.

1. We don't tell people to go to other games in here, it is always taken badly for good reason.

2. If you look through the previous posts you will see more of what the later comments are all about.

When you have been here a while a lot of people do come to realise that the devs main focus is on keeping a flow of new people coming into the game.

They don't seem to put much effort into keeping people interested in staying for long term.

Huge amounts of requests have been put through these forums for different things to add to things to do in the game, very few have been added, you could almost say none.

You yourself said there could be more positions added and said you expect they will.

Wait until you have been here for a good length of time and realise that there are a good number of things needed to keep your ongoing interest, and see them asked for time and time again with no notice taken.

Everyone has a limit to how long this game will keep your interest, for some it will be a very short period of time, for others it will be longer.

It is always fun at the start, well for a lot of people anyway, but after what ever length of time it will take for you, you will likely get to a stage where you think that other than the higher detail graphics there is not a lot to do in the game.

Most seem to say the reason they stay is the friends they have made and get disappointed with not only the frequency of updates but also what is in the updates.

We all seem to see the potential in the game, but lots of us get frustrated with the effort, or lack of effort that seems to be applied to getting it there.

Eventually you will get tired of seeing friends leave through boredom and frustration, you will get frustrated yourself and start finding it hard to find things you are happy to do.

It gets hard to do that when there is not much to do and not much new stuff coming through.

The game is what you make of it, some are very good at making lots from it and can continue to do that for a long time, others are not so good at it.

So some get bored with it quickly, others can take months to even years, but I think eventually all do.

When there is not many building blocks to play with, then for all of us those times will be shortened, more blocks would add to all for how long it would be before the boredom sets in.

I will take it you have only been in the game for a short while and try to explain some things to you without sounding harsh if I can.

1. We don't tell people to go to other games in here, it is always taken badly for good reason.

2. If you look through the previous posts you will see more of what the later comments are all about.

When you have been here a while a lot of people do come to realise that the devs main focus is on keeping a flow of new people coming into the game.

They don't seem to put much effort into keeping people interested in staying for long term.

Huge amounts of requests have been put through these forums for different things to add to things to do in the game, very few have been added, you could almost say none.

You yourself said there could be more positions added and said you expect they will.

Wait until you have been here for a good length of time and realise that there are a good number of things needed to keep your ongoing interest, and see them asked for time and time again with no notice taken.

Everyone has a limit to how long this game will keep your interest, for some it will be a very short period of time, for others it will be longer.

It is always fun at the start, well for a lot of people anyway, but after what ever length of time it will take for you, you will likely get to a stage where you think that other than the higher detail graphics there is not a lot to do in the game.

Most seem to say the reason they stay is the friends they have made and get disappointed with not only the frequency of updates but also what is in the updates.

We all seem to see the potential in the game, but lots of us get frustrated with the effort, or lack of effort that seems to be applied to getting it there.

Eventually you will get tired of seeing friends leave through boredom and frustration, you will get frustrated yourself and start finding it hard to find things you are happy to do.

It gets hard to do that when there is not much to do and not much new stuff coming through.

The game is what you make of it, some are very good at making lots from it and can continue to do that for a long time, others are not so good at it.

So some get bored with it quickly, others can take months to even years, but I think eventually all do.

When there is not many building blocks to play with, then for all of us those times will be shortened, more blocks would add to all for how long it would be before the boredom sets in.

Very well chosen words, and you just hit the bull's eye.

I second what you said, in all details

Well, that was much better put than everything that I read before in this topic. Glad to make you write it. ;)

​You can say I'm still relatively new, yes.

​In my humble (lol) opinion there's plenty of content to begin with. Enough to keep me playing for a long time. I expect that they will, in fact, start updating it at some point.

​And if they don't, I'll admit that you were right all along. :)

​I myself don't need that much more variety. 3dxchat offers something that you can't get anywhere else. The ability to join a random party at any time, listen to some music and chill, while engaging in your favorite sex activities. The one unlimited element is the players. :) As long as there is no better provider of this very simple human need of sex&socializing, 3dxchat will be popular.

​What's disappointing is not that 3dxchat is not good. It's that it could be so much better after a few quality updates. :) The potential is *huge* and I'm fairly certain that it will be realized at some point.

Guest Twiggy

Oh Don't get me wrong, I still do go in and have fun on occasions, I have also been around for 2 years, lol just realised 2 years today in fact. I started in 3DX 6th August 2014.

3DX has a fluctuating attendance, numbers go up and down depending on several things, the time of year to which holidays and such have an effect, peoples attitudes in the game where boredom often sets in and spreads and planned large events like the annual birthday party.

While the numbers are up it can be good but often the numbers die down to where people start logging in and then back out fairly quickly.

I was here for the 2nd 3DX birthday party which I found really cool and at that time I thought this place is going to be so good once they finish it.

From there I have watched things progress so slowly and have made excuses for the reasons on why that would be happening, even defended the devs often in these forums.

I anticipated more devs being added thinking they just needed more funds, the numbers to grow and bring in enough for them to be able to employ more people.

Now 2 years later looking back at what has been added, what has been done to get it to its potential, the numbers and returns that they must be getting now and have been for some time.

What I have realised is they don't seem to be interested in expanding things to get 3DX to its full potential at a decent rate.

There has always been more new people coming in, that figure is growing, more joining than leaving.

But that does not mean that people are hanging around any longer, it is more like if 100 join in June and 200 join in July, then even if the 100 that joined in June leave they are still 100 up.

In the 2 years I have been here I have not seen much effort at all from the devs to have more of the 100 stay, they seem to be satisfied with the growth as it is.

The truth is who can really blame them, they can do things easy and the numbers will still grow at a certain pace.

I and quite a few others just wish they would bite the bullet and say, ok we have the funds now, lets invest back into the game and employ some more people.

Lets bring this game to its full potential and have it so more want to stay for longer.

There has been so many leave and go back to other games like RLC, Sl and others, or they still come in on occasions but spend most of their time elsewhere.

I know that because I am continually invited to go join them.

For me though, this is the only online game I have played, I am not a person that plays online games much.

I will continue to push to have the devs re invest some of the funds back into 3DX and start building it a decent pace, I believe the devs owe the people that have been around for a while and helped them to build what they have.

Guest Twiggy

You have a right to believe what you want Rob, as you said so do others.

But when you start calling things said by others garbage you are then getting insulting of what what you have just declared their right.

As for the devs not owing anyone anything, I can think of a good number of people they owe lots to.

People that have gone out of their way to make 3DX more interesting, helping to keep people in the game.

Others that have done things on a volunteer bases to help devs and people in the game.

On top of that in the time I have been here I have seen the devs lie on a number of occasions about what we can expect, have us waiting endlessly for things that never eventuated.

Keeping people in the game and paying their subs on false prommises.

For any business that operates the owners owe it to their customers to offer the best service they can, the devs have failed to do that.

If Netflix was to say we will stream a particular movie, not sure when but we will, then after months of saying that not stream it, then they owe the customers that had been staying, paying their subs and waiting for it.

We all come in to this game with expectations of what will be supplied, updates are a common expectation for any online game from what I have been told by many people.

Cillian, who's comment started me off with this even said she expects certain things to happen.

When those expectations aren't even close to being reached then yes we feel owed, as they are normal expectations of an online game and should be expected of the development team.

It is fine to say if we feel we aren't getting what we pay for then go elsewhere, how long and how much of our time and money gets invested into finding that out needs to count for something, especially when we are mislead into believing that things are going to happen.

Do I feel I am owed a better effort by the devs, yes I do, and I believe so do many others.

If you are going to start calling what people say garbage, and also declaring something to be common sense, make sure you know what you are talking about.

Those people you refer to as whining have been making suggestions for the better of this game for a long time, long before you arrived. Maybe those suggestions have turned to whining because we never ever received what was promised or if we did it took over a year to happen. When their homepage advertises (or did up until the start of this year) regular updates, and over "X" amount of poses then you have a certain expectation as to what you should get in the game, especially with such a pricey sub. Those expectations have not been met, and like every other company I pay money too, if I am not getting the service I am paying for, I have every right to complain to them.

As much as you have every right to kiss ass Rob, we have a right to voice our disapproval. And yes if things don't start showing some approval, then yes just like with anything else I will take my money elsewhere.

Guest Twiggy

Yes Rob, the game hasn't changed much at all in 2 years, that's the point, very slow development.

And if you are referring to me when you are talking about being a person who has logged in day after day and said nothing and is now bored and complaining.

I think you better look back to what would be well over a year of me saying I think the devs are being very slack.

And as for that last statement about the devs telling the truth or not, I think there would be a lot of people in here laughing at that.

And yes fresh air does do the body good, I get plenty of fresh air, maybe you should get out and get some instead of trolling the forums all the time, just saying.

Guest Twiggy

I actually agree with this. you do have a right to whine  or bitch or whatever you want to call it but in turn i have a right to feel and post as i do. and im being respectful because you are being respectful of me.

BUT, It cracks me up how if someone defends the devs you people try to hush them or tell them that if they dont like the post then get out of the thread yet when its reversed you people cry that you have a right to complain. it goes both ways. 

We are not trying to hush anyone up from defending the devs, if someone was to come in here and defend them without slinging insults the way you do it would likely just get left alone or debated nicely.

The way you do your posts, with the insults and digs at other posters character you invite the reactions you get.