3DXChat Community

DJing in Public Places (attempt #2)

DocQ

Guest KittyCatMeow

I agree with Hannah and Star... If anyone deserves a chance is Doc. He has something to offer that no one else does. He really truly gets into his djing and shows that he's loves is not only that but he's good at what he does too. So other that say that he has a lack of passion for music, I don't see you in his room???

I have plenty of friends and know they support my feelings about my music and don't attack me just because we have different tastes ....you don't seem to get it we were complaining about the music not the ones playing it ....but it's obvious you have the same misguided thought process as Achilles so it's a personal attack on you lol no wonder this game is in the state it's in ....

But when you say he likes music played by real musicians not... etc etc... You are basically saying that we don't love music because we do not love real music? Is that what you are trying to say because that is what I am getting from your comment.

And no, there is no misguided thought process here, I am merely stating that discussing what music is shit and what isn't, isn't what this topic is about so I kindly ask you to remain on topic of the DJing in public.

Edit: I do not feel attacked in anyway. People are welcome to say their input on the matter, by all means. But please keep it on topic. As like all other topics, if it steers too far off from its original point it will be locked. So just a heads up so please keep it on topic, thank you. :)

Guest SherryJ

I have a clear lack of passion for music.. I stream my own... :P but  I would like to see these rules. so I understand what the big deal is.

Uggh...I see this from both points of view. I love Doc. I love his Miniskirt Club and is my new club's house DJ and if anyone HAS passion for music it's him. Doc should be given a fair go but...you can't slam a genre of music that you don't particularly like and then expect other DJs who spin that style of music(which are most of them) to be sympathetic towards you. Let's face it, 3DX does need more DJs so what's the hold up? And there is bias here...no doubt!

im sorry achilles but i dont belive you ... i happen to think your blocking a fair few from been DJs due to you not liking the ppl in game and thats just wrong

add to the fact your hardly ever around or on ... maybe its time you stepeed down and let ash do it after all he pretty much does it now anyway

Sorry Black. I just don't get it. The developers do not provide this service. He has invested his own euros to make it possible for people to have entertainment and an opportunity to DJ. On top of it manages it in his spare time. I know it must be frustrating to him that people are bitching at him about something he doesn't have to do. Essentially what you are suggesting, is "Continue to spend your money to provide for ungrateful people but step down so that someone else can manage it but you pay for it and get nothing out of it."  That is how I am reading it. He not only incurs costs but as the stream is on his server possible liability for illegal music. So telling him to step down is removing the servers and eliminating DJ's period.

Hell, he is nicer than I am because I would say it wasn't worth the headache and tell the community to wait for the devs to incur those fees and provide the service for the community. I seriously doubt that would happen and we'd be back on radio streams with guest DJ's once in a while for things like Insane Party. I wonder who else would be so eager to incur the cost listed without compensation.

When I started, there were only a couple of DJs and that has grown quite a bit since then. It reminds me of when French made animations and people went in on her and not constructively.

Show's his lack of passion for music???Your so far off base it's sad ....I know of no one that loves music the way Doc does ....the difference being he likes real music made by real musicians not ....well I won't say it ....

Thank you for proving my point :)

Uggh...I see this from both points of view. I love Doc. I love his Miniskirt Club and is my new club's house DJ and if anyone HAS passion for music it's him. Doc should be given a fair go but...you can't slam a genre of music that you don't particularly like and then expect other DJs who spin that style of music(which are most of them) to be sympathetic towards you. Let's face it, 3DX does need more DJs so what's the hold up? And there is bias here...no doubt!

There is no Bias. EVERYONE had to wait!  This started with Doc assuming he was being treated differently than everyone else and he wasn't. Then more assumptions.. then the "My music is better than yours" etc etc.   This is my 3rd time saying this... All official DJs should help and support one another like a team. I for one do NOT want someone on that team that plans to turn this into a competition and tell everyone that their music choices are superior to everyone else's  THAT is an issue that everyone seems to be overlooking.

Doc was not treated any differently than anyone else. The way he dealt with his impatience is unfortunate, and it's no one else's fault but his own.

I agree with Hannah and Star... If anyone deserves a chance is Doc. He has something to offer that no one else does. He really truly gets into his djing and shows that he's loves is not only that but he's good at what he does too. So other that say that he has a lack of passion for music, I don't see you in his room???

I been in both his room and FD's room while he has streamed. He proves his lack of passion for music by hosting Anti-EDM parties. At one point I was behind Doc and supported him, now after all this... Nope! :)

im sorry achilles but i dont belive you ... i happen to think your blocking a fair few from been DJs due to you not liking the ppl in game and thats just wrong

add to the fact your hardly ever around or on ... maybe its time you stepeed down and let ash do it after all he pretty much does it now anyway

Sorry Black. I just don't get it. The developers do not provide this service. He has invested his own euros to make it possible for people to have entertainment and an opportunity to DJ. On top of it manages it in his spare time. I know it must be frustrating to him that people are bitching at him about something he doesn't have to do. Essentially what you are suggesting, is "Continue to spend your money to provide for ungrateful people but step down so that someone else can manage it but you pay for it and get nothing out of it."  That is how I am reading it. He not only incurs costs but as the stream is on his server possible liability for illegal music. So telling him to step down is removing the servers and eliminating DJ's period.

Hell, he is nicer than I am because I would say it wasn't worth the headache and tell the community to wait for the devs to incur those fees and provide the service for the community. I seriously doubt that would happen and we'd be back on radio streams with guest DJ's once in a while for things like Insane Party. I wonder who else would be so eager to incur the cost listed without compensation.

When I started, there were only a couple of DJs and that has grown quite a bit since then. It reminds me of when French made animations and people went in on her and not constructively.

What Camden just said :wub: , or.... Blacky just asked Achilles to remove his server without which most of the public dj'ing and no-add playlists wouldn't happen, and for Ash to pay for new one for us ?

lol..  I think many here tend to forget to put their money where their mouth is..

----------------------------

This has nothing to do with who is nice or who isn't nice, or who deserves a chance or not. As owner of a server, you need to make sure everything is in order and be protected, and make sure everyone involved follows the rules as well. This takes time, done on spare time, it can be frustrating, just as much as waiting for an answer can be frustrating, like someone mentionned previously. I believe they all had to wait when they started. But it was meant to be solved between them, not a display on forum, so that friends can rally, witch hunt and claim injustice for something not provided by the developpers but self funded by a member. There will always be two camps, friends defending each camp, as it is happening now. What's the point ?

He tries to present a new solution, involving the community, and the first sentence he's met with is "I don't believe you" .. then why should he even try ?

I'm his friend, and if I was a DJ (I don't know two shits about it :lol:) and didn't follow within the rules their team has going on, he wouldn't hesitate a second to let me go. And I'm fully objective saying this. It has happened too. So the he lets only people he likes is bull too.

Anyway, don't forget to think twice before talking, or claiming fairness, when you aren't being fair yourselves, as it's very easy to talk when you only see the tip of the iceberg.

I been in both his room and FD's room while he has streamed. He proves his lack of passion for music by hosting Anti-EDM parties. At one point I was behind Doc and supported him, now after all this... Nope! :)

I agree and what's why I didn't mention the anti-edm room. when I said there is bias maybe I am completely off base, probably am.  People probably think that because when I hear that people want to become official and fit the criteria of being legal etc and then you walk into a public area and there isn't a live DJ, I wonder why? And I am talking in general here

Guest Twiggy

I know Doc very well and have done for a long time.

He is one person in here I am happy to give a character reference to.

I can say this, anything he has said about EDM music would not be meant to be a reflection on the people that play it or listen to it, it would be a statement as to what he thinks of that type of music.

He believes that the best music is the way it is written and performed by the original artist and I feel anyone should be entitled to voice their opinion on that.

Should it be voiced in front of a public DJ booth while playing his music, well that is not my decision and I don't think I should even give an opinion on that.

Surely though if that is what is preventing him from obtaining a DJ spot it can be worked out, a simple yes you can but we do not allow slagging of other genres while performing would be all that is needed.

It is evident from the amount of people that have come in this post and said they like his style and should be given a spot, that he has enough support and recognition to expect at least a chance.

I myself would love to see him DJ in a public area and I think he would not only do a great job and be good for 3DX, he would also work hard with you guys and be very active with his DJing.

I don't know exactly what happened to have it so he was not considered in the 1st place but as I know both him and Achilles and their character, I would say that something has been blown out of proportion or miss understood somewhere.

I will say that I know with Doc I can disagree with him on things and have no problems, we respect each others opinion on it even if it is completely the opposite to the others.

Now if I go off what people say about me in these forums then that alone would make him pretty special, lol

What I like about his DJing isn't so much his music, at venues I do actually prefer EDM, I am use to that sort of mood music to dance to in rl.

I do also like to listen to music the way it was originally done by the original artist and when I do a dance routine it is normally to that type of music.

The thing I like about Docs DJing that from what I have seen in 3DX that I think he does better than anyone else, is he entertains around his music with clever humour and other things done to add to the show.

Now some have said they do not like that type of thing, but a lot do and they are the ones coming in here supporting him.

Achilles I hope you will take note of all the people that chose to do that, come in here in support of Doc, and at least talk to him to see what his intentions are.

I think you will be surprised with his passion for music and what those intentions are and the reason he wants to do it, it is not for popularity like people seem to be suggesting.

Now I hope I haven't ruffled any feathers, it is not my intention, I am just trying to help clear this up.

And I would still like to see some good tease poses added.

I know Doc very well and have done for a long time.

He is one person in here I am happy to give a character reference to.

I can say this, anything he has said about EDM music would not be meant to be a reflection on the people that play it or listen to it, it would be a statement as to what he thinks of that type of music.

He believes that the best music is the way it is written and performed by the original artist and I feel anyone should be entitled to voice their opinion on that.

Should it be voiced in front of a public DJ booth while playing his music, well that is not my decision and I don't think I should even give an opinion on that.

Surely though if that is what is preventing him from obtaining a DJ spot it can be worked out, a simple yes you can but we do not allow slagging of other genres while performing would be all that is needed.

It is evident from the amount of people that have come in this post and said they like his style and should be given a spot, that he has enough support and recognition to expect at least a chance.

I myself would love to see him DJ in a public area and I think he would not only do a great job and be good for 3DX, he would also work hard with you guys and be very active with his DJing.

I don't know exactly what happened to have it so he was not considered in the 1st place but as I know both him and Achilles and their character, I would say that something has been blown out of proportion or miss understood somewhere.

I will say that I know with Doc I can disagree with him on things and have no problems, we respect each others opinion on it even if it is completely the opposite to the others.

Now if I go off what people say about me in these forums then that alone would make him pretty special, lol

What I like about his DJing isn't so much his music, at venues I do actually prefer EDM, I am use to that sort of mood music to dance to in rl.

I do also like to listen to music the way it was originally done by the original artist and when I do a dance routine it is normally to that type of music.

The thing I like about Docs DJing that from what I have seen in 3DX that I think he does better than anyone else, is he entertains around his music with clever humour and other things done to add to the show.

Now some have said they do not like that type of thing, but a lot do and they are the ones coming in here supporting him.

Achilles I hope you will take note of all the people that chose to do that, come in here in support of Doc, and at least talk to him to see what his intentions are.

I think you will be surprised with his passion for music and what those intentions are and the reason he wants to do it, it is not for popularity like people seem to be suggesting.

Now I hope I haven't ruffled any feathers, it is not my intention, I am just trying to help clear this up.

And I would still like to see some good tease poses added.

Well said they are taking it as a personal attack on them instead of the fact he doesn't play or like a genre of music ... I hate the stuff and consider it an insult to real musicians but that doesn't mean I wanna shoot anyone or everyone that plays it .....Geez people grow up and get a grip ....

I agree and what's why I didn't mention the anti-edm room. when I said there is bias maybe I am completely off base, probably am.  People probably think that because when I hear that people want to become official and fit the criteria of being legal etc and then you walk into a public area and there isn't a live DJ, I wonder why? And I am talking in general here

The whole point behind this is Doc is anti edm so he is being black balled and called a trouble maker ...if he was pro edm i'm willing to bet he would already be a public dj ....this whole selection process is biased and as long as the same people are in control it will never change ....

The whole point behind this is Doc is anti edm so he is being black balled and called a trouble maker ...if he was pro edm i'm willing to bet he would already be a public dj ....this whole selection process is biased and as long as the same people are in control it will never change ...

*facepalm*

Again I would point out that you are probably hurting him more than helping him :)

jumps into here 4 a "senseless post"...putts on a topic helmet, shuts down the visor and thinks:

HTB1a4pBIXXXXXbMXpXXq6xXFXXXF.jpg

"whats all this ***** about!? anyway...good luck

123er7.jpg

dives out of this topic again

Reporting for duty with situation update to Superior officer.

"I think its some kinda music war Sergeant Tika!"
music-and-war.jpg?w=300&h=168&crop=1

As silly as this is going to sound, my intel is as follows:

Some Rock n roll soldier said EDM sucks and threatened rebellion. DJ leader freaked and called bluff. Rudolph is not allowed to play in any reindeer games now.  Rock allies advanced the front lines. Dj troops trying to fight back now on defensive. It is getting ugly. Innocent bystanders interfering and causing fight to break out into streets.  Their is local talk of Country and Hip-Hop army's advancing over the mountains and sea's. With whips, assless chaps, Air jordans and guns!

We should probably take cover!

tumblr_o038duLAs91qcgwjjo3_500.gif
  Will update situation if any new intel arises.

Ten-four . Over n out. Hostiles on the move. FoxtrotUniformCharlieKilo!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Guest Twiggy

Ok firstly I want to say one thing...

The current Music Service have nothing to do with 3DXchat, it's a own legitimate Service outside of the Game and his owners. But it's available exclusive for 3dxchat to use this Service if she want it.

How this work in Detail I don't explain.

I had my DJ chance in this game a long time ago, and it seems I did a good job. But I knew all the time not everyone have the same chances like me in real or in internet and it was a little dream of me to made it possible for everyone and about this Idea I started a long process to develop the best way to made it possible and I thought really still we are so far...

Thought wrong, I know... You guys showed it me ;)

But fact is, the system of now is very costly. It isn't? OK let me explain.

Firstly we did it like the most 3DXChat ppl, we hosted a Stream Server. But a Stream Server is resources limited, the very good stream Server with all unlimited are limited too.

It wasn't possible to stream on each location etc.

Members in game did complain about the commercial Radios and it was always needed to be there ...

About all this was a new Idea born like the example of Virtual DJ Radio with many different channels and as kind of Border Free DJ Artist Network.

Of my Job in real I've some experiences with IT and something like this. I knew already a lot things about Shoutcast, Centova, Plugins, things what's possible and what isn't.

The idea did not let me go... :lol:

Last year in October I got a new job with a lot of time for myself and I started to figure out this Idea an to make it perfect. But I needed a powerful Server with a high Upload and a powerful machine, that's only with a data centre possible and I had still about my old job a reseller license and about this I got this machine really cheap (800€ yearly (yes euro no XGold)), then I needed a CentovaCast Reseller license (I started firstly with a 10 station License for 169€) I needed some Licenses and Plugins + 200€

Consultation with a lawyer for copyrights of my country +250€

After this investment and endless hours of invested time was the dedicated server born and I was for a short moment very happy (for a short moment?), yes because there was a 2TB Storage Server without content :huh: And it was still only a costly experiment for 1400€ (still Euro no XGold) <_< :lol:

Now 6 months later and Include the spendings of some current main DJ's I estimate the value of 2500€ - 3000€ (still no xGold^^)

There are still yearly costs and also are content always needed. Now I invest for content monthly round 150€ - 200€

So and now comes the surprise... This Service is without advertising and didn't earned monthly money.

What do you think who bought this?

And you guys have nothing better to do as say in my face the current DJ Selection isn't Fair? :huh:

Ok here comes the next surprise, without my corrupt system wouldn't a public DJ be there because the Developers of 3DXChat invest her time to develop a Adult and Sex Game an not a Music System!!!  :rolleyes:

But I need to agree, the current DJ selection wasn't the best choices! Also did the Constructive Critics me think a bit deeper,+ there was already a lot good Ideas of our current DJ's.

I'm a bit sad but the concept "Make it possible for everyone" will not work for the future.

We'll add a kind of double Bonus system for the best of the best User Room DJ's because I'm also a bit tired to read fantasy storeys in my PM Box like I'm 23 and I'm since 30 years a real club DJ in my Town  :rolleyes:  :lol: 

In the Future we'll invite more the Forum "Events Activity" as a kind of needed Events Calendar and the best DJ will be scouted out of the most visited User Room partys.

Inactive DJ will lost faster his access and make the way free for other to DJ. The Community & DJ Rules need to be followed always. It means ppl who abuse the community & DJ rules will be disqualified or lost his DJ Access. Disrespectful & Rude Members inside of 3DXChat & Forum too.

How it will exactly works are coming soon in a Info Topic :)

Thanks for understanding...

Achilles after reading your post a few times to make sure I understood what you were saying correctly it is my opinion that Gizmo is taking advantage of you.

Fair enough as you stated he and Lisa are concentrating on the sex game and maybe not willing to do the music side of things.

One thing I am certain of though is without the DJs he would not have the numbers in game he enjoys right now.

How much it will have effected the numbers we could only guess but I sure even he would agree that the numbers would be down.

Fair enough he may feel he has more important stuff to spend his time on, but the expenses you are covering he could and should cover, at least some of them.

He should be more than grateful for the time you and others are willing to apply to this and not expect you cover the cost as well.

This is the worst thing I have seen in this game where the devs are being stupid and very unfair.

Gizmo if you do read this I hope you feel ashamed of yourself, you are taking advantage of Achilles and others that are involved.

You would be gaining enough returns from 3DXChat to easily afford to cover these costs and you should.

4jlm0MV.jpg

Reporting for duty with situation update to Superior officer.

"I think its some kinda music war Sergeant Tika!"
music-and-war.jpg?w=300&h=168&crop=1

As silly as this is going to sound, my intel is as follows:

Some Rock n roll soldier said EDM sucks and threatened rebellion. DJ leader freaked and called bluff. Rudolph is not allowed to play in any reindeer games now. Rock allies advanced the front lines. Dj troops trying to fight back now on defensive. It is getting ugly. Innocent bystanders interfering and causing fight to break out into streets. Their is local talk of Country and Hip-Hop army's advancing over the mountains and sea's. With whips, assless chaps, Air jordans and guns!

We should probably take cover!

tumblr_o038duLAs91qcgwjjo3_500.gif
Will update situation if any new intel arises.

Ten-four . Over n out. Hostiles on the move. FoxtrotUniformCharlieKilo! :lol: :lol: :lol:

10 4 - i reach ya - ur the finest [nymph squad] ive ever seen^^

IraqtrImage5.jpg

got "the intel" now and taking cover as you suggested

take_cover__drake_lara_and_lara_croft_by

repeat - got intel and taking cover as you suggested till its all over

takingcover(1).jpg

and returning to base immediately after incoming A10 wipe
or 3dx forum server blows up in datacenter- do you copy?

over n out and may the force be with us @ll

cher-lloyd-waving-o.gif

Achilles after reading your post a few times to make sure I understood what you were saying correctly it is my opinion that Gizmo is taking advantage of you.

Fair enough as you stated he and Lisa are concentrating on the sex game and maybe not willing to do the music side of things.

One thing I am certain of though is without the DJs he would not have the numbers in game he enjoys right now.

How much it will have effected the numbers we could only guess but I sure even he would agree that the numbers would be down.

Fair enough he may feel he has more important stuff to spend his time on, but the expenses you are covering he could and should cover, at least some of them.

He should be more than grateful for the time you and others are willing to apply to this and not expect you cover the cost as well.

This is the worst thing I have seen in this game where the devs are being stupid and very unfair.

Gizmo if you do read this I hope you feel ashamed of yourself, you are taking advantage of Achilles and others that are involved.

You would be gaining enough returns from 3DXChat to easily afford to cover these costs and you should.

You understand it wrong. It was never requested of the Developers or the owner of the Game to made it possible for other ppl.

It was always voluntarily and dependent of my opinion for each DJ include for Ash and all DJ's who was there in the past.

Maybe was it a mistake of me to do that and I should not care about the wish of ppl and other DJ and do it like the most members and safe my own Backside.

But again, the Idea was it to give honest people a chance who deserve with his true and honest kind of art... And now it was wrong, all the time :huh:

That's the same meaning to say all DJ's who was there was it not worth.

After all this years I got the experiences that each Yes made a happy DJ and a Happy Member and each No makes Dramas, a hater and enemies, it's normal! But the Member self as person wasn't a part of my choices because we talk still about Music and DJing and not to make new friends.

I know in this community are more enemies as friends... ;)

Hello ladies and gentlemen, can't talk much as I'm at work but I've been reading over these past few posts and want to reply to somethings. :)

1. In my opinion what Achilles has done and this is no way in a biased way I would say this even if I was not a DJ. He has done a lot and I still remember him and myself scrambling back in January to get the server up and running because RadioTunes pulled the plug on their public streams. Granted some of the music may not be the best it was rushed as we had to get a lot of music in a couple hours and it was difficult. We both spent the entire night getting it all sorted until like 9am the following morning! But I do not believe asking him to step down is the right course of action. He has said there is going to be a more fair approach to recruiting DJs. So bare with it and see what is said. I am sure it will be good! :)

2. All the DJs do this on our own will to entertain you guys to spend a lot of money to get music for you guys to enjoy and listen to. And as I said above, some music may not be the best, but rather than calling it rubbish or sub-par give us feedback on stuff you'd like to hear. As the music is always subject to change. May cost a bit but we are happy to provide the service for you. And perhaps in future the developers may help pay some towards it when they are no longer busy with the 3dxchat 2.0 project but we shall see. But for now Achilles and the other DJs are happy to provide the music service. It may not be to everyones tastes but rather than bashing a specific genre of music. Give us feedback or some ideas. :) I already have some ideas for Love Island for future. But we are always happy to entertain.

3. The reason this has gotten so out of hand is because it was discussed in a public manner, with 2 sides of an arguement. It should of been kept in private in my opinion between DocQ and Achilles rather than posting it on the public forum for all to see as that will just cause problems due to many conflicting opinions. But for future anything like this arises please talk directly and be patient. :)

Sorry for an essay I've had my coffee and breakfast and currently bored at work. :D Also sorry for any spelling mistakes. I am still getting used to my new phone. :)

Guest Twiggy

You miss understand Achilles, I am not angry with you for what you have done at all and I understand the reasons why you have done so.

What I do not like is that Gizmo is letting you cover the cost when he gets so much benefit from what you are doing.

He would know that, he would know you have these costs and not insisting he cover the cost he is doing the wrong thing by not only you, but the whole 3DXChat community.

I really am not sure how many misunderstandings there can be about something, but this thread seems to have brought out plenty.  If anyone had taken the time as to what I mean about being ANTI-EDM, and not just made assumptions, then maybe this would not have happened.

I do not have anything against Electronic Digital sounds, period.  With the love that I have for music, I applaud any person or artist trying to make something different.  I think it is great for music as a whole to explore new things and new sounds.

What I feel strongly against with every passion inside me is that a person that takes someone elses hard work, modifies it, and turns it into something the artist did not intend for it to sound like, and completely turn it around for his own benifit, is wrong in my book.

Does it mean I hate anyone that plays it? 

NO

Does it mean I refuse to listen it?

NO, I just will go elsewhere unless its at a party for a friend of mine and that is what they like.

Does it mean I will ever take personal attacks on anyone that likes it?

NO WAY, that is just wrong, I have never put anyone down in this game or in real life that has a different opinion then me

Does it mean that I would stop supporting a DJ that plays it?  No, ask Nixxx if he was still here...

I appreciate everyone that has come on this thread and supported me or even given me good ideas to think about.  I am also sad for the people that have come on here, that I thought were my friends and have attacked me personally just for my point of view.

I wish everyone the best whether you dislike my opinion or agree with it

Take care :)

Its the only thing when its brought to the public, Doc. Sometimes things get blown out of proportion and it becomes so far from the original point that it is very saddening.

But I do respect your point of view on things, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just when it comes to expressing an opinion in public it can sometimes lead to arguements and debates and stuff that is un-needed then somehow it becomes an attack on people when it need not to be. From both sides. Text does have that influence due to not understanding the emotion portrayed across the text sometimes, may lead it to sound completely wrong to how the poster had planned it to sound like.

But, ultimately, it's good that things are cleared up and I apologise if any of my posts came across as wrong or rude. That was not my intention and text sometimes is hard to read the emotion written into it. :)

Have a lovely day everyone its wonderful sunshine and blue skies but sadly work sucks so I can't go for a nice cold beer yet. But maybe later hehe. :D

Guest SayaX

I am glad DocQ has brought this out publicly. While the topic has sometimes gone off topic and some of the debate has been heated I am happy that Achillies is looking to review the current way things work which can only be a good thing.

Doc, people understand and support the cause for being a public DJ. However, your other topic which was merged into this one came across as a personal attack on official DJs and EDM as a whole genre. I think that is what got people's backs up.