3DXChat Community

DJing in Public Places (attempt #2)

DocQ

Question: :)

Is this DJ Drama fixed? Or is it needed to write again and again the same things?

I ask only because I want use my weekend for the new process and make it perfect but I didn't want come out if we have still war in the community^^

In my opinion is this topic a one big drama and a personal attack and should be removed but I'm the reason for this drama and I'm biased and I do not Moderate my own Dramas for this needs a neutral Moderator and it seems there isn't one.

I made it possible for everyone with the new selection to become a DJ also for this persons who abused already my trust in the past!!!

It's also not again needed to contact me, this wills not help to become a DJ in the future. The new process will work automatic and to 75% transparency (only to 75%?) yes because I will not explain in public the reasons for disqualification of Members or DJ's.

Ones is sure: honest DJ's with legit content of Music of official Music shops and Software for stream, who follow the Community & DJ Rules will never have a problem or lose her access also did no one in the past lost his access without reason :)

I think with this should this topic be answered??? :)