3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

This game is amazing but the single most useful thing I think it needs at least for me is a little message at the bottom of the PM window letting you know that someone is typing a message.

This would help TREMENDOUSLY.

Basically while someone is typing the box reads "... is typing" that way you know when its clear to respond. 

Has there been any word on the various requests for room changes? I have seen dev or forum admin responses about clothing, sex positions, marriage and chat options, but I am failing to find any update (good or bad) in regards to room options, such as a more RP centric area, changes to our own rooms such as various layout changes. Any word?

This game is amazing but the single most useful thing I think it needs at least for me is a little message at the bottom of the PM window letting you know that someone is typing a message.

This would help TREMENDOUSLY.

Basically while someone is typing the box reads "... is typing" that way you know when its clear to respond. 

OOoooh yes!

[offtopic sarcasm]

maybe when u read this in the far future and blow away the dust of this topic, the ignore function for brainless surrogates will be working probably already! maybe sins will look like a real hardrock cafe and u could also play texas holdm on the tables there and actully, really temporarily ignore a blowjob next to u, before they squirt all over ur cards as u play, or in ur face as u chat! or ur bowling ball, in the back of nc, would actually really hit the pins and it wouldnt slip away in spermpuddles, just like you sometimes do on the dancefloor there! besides that, u will maybe already have all poses for all genders and a alot of non sexual poses and all chars will maybe look so different, cause of mindblowing customization options and an awesome amount of breathtaking clothing selections for all genders, so that even our shemales, it they arive at all, will look like assbitchn hot and sexy sluts or lovely angels and unicornes! maybe ppl will look actully really unique with cloths, body and face or even tatoos and maybe ur userhome 3 and 4 will already have a shower to have sex in, adjustable day and night or lightsettings that one prefers or even flickering candles and maybe a open fireplace besides a big garden with a pool for parties and ur friends or even ur partner and friends can use one of the two or three spare rooms to go afk or fuk their brains out! not to mention home 5 or 6 where u also have privat beach spots for a romantic evening with or without heart- or brainfuks, as usual with ur prefered weather, day, night and lightsettings or hang around there with ur friends or have awesome parties with music that one prefers! U will also already be able to finally kick/tempban or permban ppl from there or simply just setup a password for ur own room and areas and sort your friendlist the way you want it to be!

last and also to mention, the huge varity of usermade content, that makes every game just much more play- and enjoyable, as any stock vanilla version of a game and please do contribute to ur fav modders and djs then! but not with ingame gold, atleast not at this point of time, cause what u wanna buy from it at all ha, ha, once ur already paying 20bucks a month if u dont grab the special offer prices!?! so, as u see, u maybe joined here and u already have all this!!! right now, its just "a dream" for some ppl and one needs patience for a lot of that stuff, that still has or maybe will be implemented and thats why i bought 7 gamingcards (joking...but who knows^^) and ill see u in the game till 2022! hopefully with all that content and optional settings and if u think, u can piss me off with one of ur fake alts, ill hunt ur mainchar down, with my 20 bikergirl tikas^^

[/offtopic sarcasm]

-The beach, lovely. Sooo much water. Diving? An underwater cave to have a real sexy "secret" spot...

The other half of that map is occupied by mountains. You can climb them of course (with the trick) but all that space is not well used, there's nothing. A lot of people climb up there... Why not making a "normal" way to reach the other part of the beach? There's another beach on the other side totally empty...

I really love these ideas about expanding use of the mountains and hidden beach!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

I would really love to see more customization in this game. right now the game looks for me like Beta version so much still to be done.

I know it has been choosed this role model of paying to pay everymonth the same amount but in my personal opinion it would be more benefiticial to keep it up for free and to have payments inside the game. Many games has been prooved this is more profitable at the end of the time.

Personally i feel myself limited to have the same as everyone in my room. I would really need some personalization in the game as right now i cannot feel myself in right shoes :( updates are coming really slowly for 20$ it could be done more promtly. I am not sure that this small updates can keep me up on it.

I would love to pay even a little more if i see that game is developing more and more. Currently in my opinion the game is kept on amazing people who make the atmosphere of the game but this is not something about whole experience.

I would really love to see more unique staff in the game right now.

Thank you and sorry for sounding maybe bad but i truly believe that nowadays in our society some of us would love to feel more differentiated from others. And there is nothing bad about it as i dont want to look posh just i would love to feel myself not one more walking doll in the game lol.

It is a lovely idea to have a game timezone.

In this way devs could create day and night cicles for at last the "public places" (beach, yacht and love island).

Or they could put a "time slider" for letting your viewer to see the Night or the day depending on the RL timezone of the user. But I would leave the "game timezone" to make it easy for people to plan dates.

I am sure most (all) of these have probably been said - I am not going to read through 37 pages to find out. I figure if there are repeats it just means it is a good idea, right? ;-)

In no particular order:

1) Green Hair.

2) Tattoos

3) Showers and bath tubs. Gotta have shower sex.

4) I really wish they would sort the positions in the menu like all oral together, woman on top together, rear entry etc., or give you the option to do it. Maybe even let you "favorite" ones and float them to the top of the list.

Another thing you might want to do, is have an option to allow the passage of time in the user rooms. I think it would be cool to actually have sunsets, or sunrises.. The options would include daylight, nighttime, or allow movement of the sun, according to the timezone of the particular user.

I would also like to see more venues. The five you have are great, but there needs to be more. Maybe a market, or a mall 

I think the moans and the orgasmic sounds should be customizeable, and should be more than just three or four different sounds, allowing a bit of variety to a great sex act!