3DXChat Community

POLL- New changes to ignore system is a HUGE step in the wrong direction.

JessicaX

New Ignore rules Poll  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Should IGNORE block all characters across someone's account?

• Yes
    • No

its not a dating program, it's a sexchat. if you want to date, use a dating site.

I never said that I want a date. Yes, it is a sex chat... a chat, not a game for mind fuckers.

We all are human beeings and if someone does not know how to behave I want to ignore the player behind the char.

its also not a second life program. sadly it is for a lot of you.

Since I do not hurt anyone the way I "play" this "game" you have to deal with it. I guess there is no text passage in the terms and conditions of this chat forcing me to fuck with everybody inviting me to its home. 

Yes, it is a sexchat. But there are people that look for honesty and don't like to be fooled,even here.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never said that I want a date. Yes, it is a sex chat... a chat, not a game for mind fuckers.

We all are human beeings and if someone does not know how to behave I want to ignore the player behind the char.

Since I do not hurt anyone the way I "play" this "game" you have to deal with it. I guess there is no text passage in the terms and conditions of this chat forcing me to fuck with everybody inviting me to its home. 

!!!!!!!!!!! so right!!!!!!!

That it's how it supposed to work. You exploited the old ingore system for check hidden security information about an account.

I don't see any basis for your accusation that I used exploits. This is a severve accusation and I kindly but strictly ask you to not do that, as I don't accuse you for being a not trustworthy player either.

Thank you.

Also,I want to point out that blocking an account was not against the rules before the patch,as this was a feature of the game. Knowing that ava1 and ava2 belong to the same account can therefore neither be considered as hidden info nor as a lack of security. I assume that the devs referred to an other kind of security issue.

I hope you get that I don't intend to forbid roleplaying. In fact everyone shall play the game as she or he likes. Also I am sure that the majority of roleplayers does that for fun and not to harm others,no I go further and say that the ones that have fun in harming and fooling others are not roleplayers at all.

But that also means to respect the ones that don't like to be fooled. If you can't do that you don't deserve to be respected either.

Regards

That it's how it supposed to work. You exploited the old ingore system for check hidden security information about an account.

What kind of hidden security information? The player ID? Did it happen to you? I'm sooooo sorry

If someone could use the old ignore system to get the real name or credit card information, than this must be stopped and can, without changing the ignore system. 

I have heard since yesterday so much about security flaws... but non of the devs tell us which. Sounds like a hoax to me.

What kind of hidden security information? The player ID? Did it happen to you? I'm sooooo sorry

If someone could use the old ignore system to get the real name or credit card information, than this must be stopped and can, without changing the ignore system. 

I have heard since yesterday so much about security flaws... but non of the devs tell us which. Sounds like a hoax to me.

You've get to know all characters on a given account.

It really gets me how some people think that ignore is the answer to all problems.

Even when the problem is only minor it has already happened before you can use ignore but worse than that often a lot of damage is done before you get to put the person on ignore.

It is a useful tool to stop things from continuing but that is all it is and even that has been compromised now by it not being account wide.

If someone wants to hurt your game there is not much we have to be able to detect any avi that person may be using.

A lot of people would not want to use their main avi and risk harming their own reputation in the game.

The way it is now all they have to do is make an alt to do their dirty work and many do that.

We are forced to not trust people which is harming the game more than anything else, we can't trust any new avi as we have no way of knowing if it is a genuine new player or someones alt.

Lots of the people that don't want anything done to be able to detect alts complain themselves about things like being constantly asked if they are really the same sex as their avi.

They blame the people for asking when the fault actually is with the people that want to use alts to manipulate and deceive.

Yes it is a game but no one has the right to tell anyone else how to play the game and what they should expect from it.

All you people that are insisting that it is just a game and that we shouldn't expect basic things like honesty are trying to tell the others how they should play, but will jump up and down saying they are the ones who are being told that.

They even seem to think if they are caught out that people shouldn't get upset, well if you are playing any game and you find a person cheating then people will always get upset.

Hiding a card in poker for instance use to get people killed.

Making it so people can see which avis are alts will stop a lot of the problems from happening before the ignore is needed.

If you want to use an alt for role play that is fine, but if you want to use it in a way where you get people to do what you want because they don't know who you are or what you are then that is using other people in the game.

You are making them be part of your role play without giving them the chance to know you are role playing.

If you want to role play that is your right yes, but to expect everyone else to be part of your act without knowing it is an act is forcing your game on them.

Especially when it involves emotions and sex.

In this place lots of us don't just play sex, we actually have sex even though it is done through the net and 3DXChat.

For myself I won't even consider it with someone unless I am fairly sure I am going to be able to get to climax, I can't see the purpose if you can't.

To get that I have to be fairly certain of the person I am with and that person is not just playing games.

So to me even though I don't seek relationships it is not just a game, it is sex and as in real life I don't just have sex with anyone.

What right do you think you have to tell us how we should see 3DXChat and what we should use it for.

People use 3DXChat for a lot of different reasons and go about it in a lot of different ways.

If you want to make an alt and do things in role play that is fine, but don't expect everyone to have to give you the same trust as they would someones main avi where we should be able to put our trust.

That trust is being betrayed far to often by people using alts and is what is creating all these problems.

hahahah sry... and what about dishonest players? He/She will not tell the truth.

Everyone can play role games as much as they want, but not with me.

And mind fuckers ARE around here, I met a lot of them. 

I said about honnest players .  I dont care about mindfuckers . I met a lot of them and what ? You can do with them all what you want . Who is forcing you to communicate with them ? aww , you dont know about "ignore" button ?

You can say "hahaha" many times , but  no one gives you right to information about other characters in the account , because it's private information

It really gets me how some people think that ignore is the answer to all problems.

Even when the problem is only minor it has already happened before you can use ignore but worse than that often a lot of damage is done before you get to put the person on ignore.

It is a useful tool to stop things from continuing but that is all it is and even that has been compromised now by it not being account wide.

If someone wants to hurt your game there is not much we have to be able to detect any avi that person may be using.

A lot of people would not want to use their main avi and risk harming their own reputation in the game.

The way it is now all they have to do is make an alt to do their dirty work and many do that.

We are forced to not trust people which is harming the game more than anything else, we can't trust any new avi as we have no way of knowing if it is a genuine new player or someones alt.

Lots of the people that don't want anything done to be able to detect alts complain themselves about things like being constantly asked if they are really the same sex as their avi.

They blame the people for asking when the fault actually is with the people that want to use alts to manipulate and deceive.

Yes it is a game but no one has the right to tell anyone else how to play the game and what they should expect from it.

All you people that are insisting that it is just a game and that we shouldn't expect basic things like honesty are trying to tell the others how they should play, but will jump up and down saying they are the ones who are being told that.

They even seem to think if they are caught out that people shouldn't get upset, well if you are playing any game and you find a person cheating then people will always get upset.

Hiding a card in poker for instance use to get people killed.

Making it so people can see which avis are alts will stop a lot of the problems from happening before the ignore is needed.

If you want to use an alt for role play that is fine, but if you want to use it in a way where you get people to do what you want because they don't know who you are or what you are then that is using other people in the game.

You are making them be part of your role play without giving them the chance to know you are role playing.

If you want to role play that is your right yes, but to expect everyone else to be part of your act without knowing it is an act is forcing your game on them.

Especially when it involves emotions and sex.

In this place lots of us don't just play sex, we actually have sex even though it is done through the net and 3DXChat.

For myself I won't even consider it with someone unless I am fairly sure I am going to be able to get to climax, I can't see the purpose if you can't.

To get that I have to be fairly certain of the person I am with and that person is not just playing games.

So to me even though I don't seek relationships it is not just a game, it is sex and as in real life I don't just have sex with anyone.

What right do you think you have to tell us how we should see 3DXChat and what we should use it for.

People use 3DXChat for a lot of different reasons and go about it in a lot of different ways.

If you want to make an alt and do things in role play that is fine, but don't expect everyone to have to give you the same trust as they would someones main avi where we should be able to put our trust.

That trust is being betrayed far to often by people using alts and is what is creating all these problems.

Very pessimistic . You see all like a trap or the problem . You can see the problem in any person who wants to talk with you , but this cannot be the cause of stalking and access to personal information only from the fact that something can be to happen . This is not to disparage someone else's rightsWe see your opinion , but stalking cannot be a solution to the problem . Maybe someone will suggest something else , something new ? Something that would be good for all of us .

I said about honnest players .  I dont care about mindfuckers . I met a lot of them and what ? You can do with them all what you want . Who is forcing you to communicate with them ? aww , you dont know about "ignore" button ?

You can say "hahaha" many times , but  no one gives you right to information about other characters in the account , because it's private information

If I would not know the "ignore" button I would not fight for the good old and much better ignore system we had before the update. Should be clear, or?

Witch or wizard hunting was so much fun. Ignoring a twink and watch out next time who is missing. Don't know if there was an easier way to do so.

But this special investigation was only done for good reason or a random success :P

Were those role players? No, they were cheaters. And these are now protected. Great!

If I would not know the "ignore" button I would not fight for the good old and much better ignore system we had before the update. Should be clear, or?

Witch or wizard hunting was so much fun. Ignoring a twink and watch out next time who is missing. Don't know if there was an easier way to do so.

But this special investigation was only done for good reason or a random success :P

Were those role players? No, they were cheaters. And these are now protected. Great!

hunting was so much fun . your words . and who is a cheater here ?

From now , I'm glad the devs introduced a new systemNow there will be less cheaters/stalkers and bustards who wants to know more than they expected .

Congratulation .

hunting was so much fun . your words . and who is a cheater here ?

It seems that you had big troubles with the old ignore system... wasn't it you who left here a while ago because of dramas?

The most dramas that I had to witness, resulted from the abuse of alts.

Now there will be less cheaters/stalkers and bustards who wants to know more than they expected .

I don't know if I should laugh again... You can't be serious.

It seems that you had big troubles with the old ignore system... wasn't it you who left here a while ago because of dramas?

The most dramas that I had to witness, resulted from the abuse of alts.

I don't know if I should laugh again... You can't be serious.

It seems you have just a subjective opinion about me lol This kind of troubles was with most of roleplayers . Why ? Cuz of stupid stalkers who said "its just for our security" ,but we don`t know real motivation . I can see only "hunting was so much fun" . Good motivation . Good luck with it . In the other games

ps: I haven't left the game because of the drama in the gameI don't live here,I play here .

ps2: The most dramas that I had to witness, resulted from the mind of players . No one will bother you if you won't take it .

It seems you have just a subjective opinion about me lol This kind of troubles was with most of roleplayers . Why ? Cuz of stupid stalkers who said "its just for our security" ,but we don`t know real motivation . I can see only "hunting was so much fun" . Good motivation . Good luck with it . In the other games .

ps: I haven't left the game because of the drama in the game . I don't live here,I play here .

ps2: The most dramas that I had to witness, resulted from the mind of players . You no one will bother if you won't take it .

It was just a guess :)

And hunting was the only way to protect us, because even with huge assholes no official saw himself responsible. Playing after the rules! Ha!

So we had to use the opportunities available to us. The fun or better satisfying part was to never see those assholes again.

Not even in a new body.

But it looks like you can't or you don't want to understand this.

Anyway, enough guessing for today.

I think the poll is clear.

So that's not a feature, that's an exploit that had to be fixed.

Before the current patch the ignore function has been account-wide, which means that blocking one ava also blocked all other avas from that account. So you are wrong, it was a feature that has been taken out of the game. 

You assume that this is the security risk the devs meant to deal with, I assume that it was something else they are not telling us. Please stay with the facts and keep this discussion friendly.

Thank you.

out of this thread: http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2330-bl-new-ignore-system-charakter-vs-account-blockban/

Hi folks, sorry for inconvenience the update has caused! There will be an official poll soon which will be in relation to this blacklist update. Also not to worry, all of your blacklist data is saved and is in the process of being restored on your accounts!  :)

Keep a look oht for the official poll hopefully it will settle this issue once and for all. Again my utmost apologies to the inconvenience this update may have caused some of you!  :)

Thank you Ash!

I think a poll to see what the community wants is the best option, and when I look at these polls I think the majorities are very clear.

Regards