3DXChat Community

Lets save SIN CLUB

Ginevra

there is nothing wrong with any location in the game .. sin was always dead when i used to log in ... it soon filled up .. it what you do there and how you make it fun with your friends ... it only takes 4 or so ppl actually doing something for the ppl who drop in to stick around 

strip on stage .. play a game in chat like a quiz ... play spin the bottle in the back .. tell jokes ... talk silly random shit 

all dance in synch and ask ppl to join ... simply use your imagination .. lol i never had any problem  getting sin going .. i even managed to get the entire dance floor packed once XD 

Guest ToxicallySweet

More people need to lay on the floor in the Sin Club.

Problem solved.

Thumbs_up_ASCII_by_Meatwad757.png

Lock this thread now.

I'm with you lets all lay on the floor and make sure the floor doesn't move ;)

In the past we had a lot DJ nights in SinClub but for the DJ's was it sometimes like a spin in WalkingDeath...

All DJ's spend her time and her own money for songs and Equipment and share her songs and her time for free with the members in Game but also is a audience like the WalkingDeath not funny for a DJ... :)

In the past we had a lot DJ nights in SinClub but for the DJ's was it sometimes like a spin in WalkingDeath...

All DJ's spend her time and her own money for songs and Equipment and share her songs and her time for free with the members in Game but also is a audience like the WalkingDeath not funny for a DJ... :)

That isn't very nice. Zombies like to party too!

zombie12.gif

Zinatnisks-pieradijums-14.gif

tumblr_mywkeeF4ts1rp0vkjo2_500.gif

zombie+turn+it+up.gif

there is nothing wrong with any location in the game .. sin was always dead when i used to log in ... it soon filled up .. it what you do there and how you make it fun with your friends ... it only takes 4 or so ppl actually doing something for the ppl who drop in to stick around 

strip on stage .. play a game in chat like a quiz ... play spin the bottle in the back .. tell jokes ... talk silly random shit 

all dance in synch and ask ppl to join ... simply use your imagination .. lol i never had any problem  getting sin going .. i even managed to get the entire dance floor packed once XD 

Bianka know how to put some ambiance in there when she strip on stage...ya.np with that

Guest Hattori

I agree with Briana & Ppl feta in needing a DJ Booth and rock music. More poles too for us to watch the lovely ladies give us a great show.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yes. I liked Sin a lot...Buuutttt I think it changed with the Player behaviour:

As most of the Players has become quiet in public rooms and transfered their chatting in private or world Chat, Sin started its slow death...

I think for a Revival we first Needs Players who Play in public, like Stripers who try to turn on the audience... ;)

Maybe some more ambience could help as well like soft light in the back rooms. Maybe some Special functions like sex on the tables or using this benches could help as well.

But in the end it's just we who could give this place new live. So - as a Kind of rollcall -: Guys, be more open minded, talk to strangers in public and enjoy the RP possibilities Sin has to offer! B)

Hehe, I can't think of the Sin and not get nostalgic. It used to be the best strip joint in 3dxchat. We had plenty of Rp stripper and I was always virtually broke.

Then it became the orgy place per excellence for a while. Plenty of dirty action there.

I guess the player change it all for good or bad.

It would be nice to have a bit more action there and make sure we keep the place dirty. It a little too clean lately.

I might do another Djing there at one point. Who know.

Maybe you should consider adding more softcore bondage animations to that Club as a sort of Club Unique thing like the existing barstool, make a bit bigger backroom soft bondage scene, where all can feel welcome and try that out, without it become to hardcore that it scare people some away. Think a soft tied up like bondage would fit the dirty there maybe make some bit expanded options for stripping there too like the fixed sit barstools there could have lap dance animations too.

Just a thought anyways.

• 2 months later...

Maybe you should consider adding more softcore bondage animations to that Club as a sort of Club Unique thing like the existing barstool, make a bit bigger backroom soft bondage scene, where all can feel welcome and try that out, without it become to hardcore that it scare people some away. Think a soft tied up like bondage would fit the dirty there maybe make some bit expanded options for stripping there too like the fixed sit barstools there could have lap dance animations too.

Just a thought anyways.

I am not part of the dev of this game in anyway so I cant really help.

When it come to 3dxchat, I am just a regular player that help moderating the forum on my spare time.

That being said, I was thinking about doing another set in the Sin Club soon.

More naughty and BDSM songs or something different ?

This is my opinion only!  Kisses

What helps make the other locations popular?  If you want to improve Sinn look there first.

NC is ALL dance floor...people love to dance!

Sinn has well almost no dance floor.  If it was arranged differently it would draw more people in.. : )

NC has a stage that makes DJs want to DJ...

Sinn as mentioned before doesn't... : (

The rest of the layout for sinn confuses me as well..it has two bars...this i think would work better if the center bar was moved against one of the walls, deleting all the tables there, and opening up more dance space.  you could possibly have both bars line both walls the middle space would form a natural mosh pit.

I like SINN but most days its lacking players.  does major change need to happen to draw in more players?  I don't know...leaving it as it is..thats what generated this thread to start with.. : )

Kisses

Jamie, comparing Sin to NC is a bit apples and oranges. NC is a dance club where as Sin is a fetish club. Problem is there is no fetish to be had there. In this Sin suffers a bad case of identity crisis. 1 stool for the one fetish pose, non working crosses, spin the bottle? oh yes so fetish. Rather than trying to turn it into another NC the focus should be adding content that will breath life into the location and BDSM community.

And it used to be called BDSM club and it was playing jazz. Still back then it was the best strip joint 3dxchat had. I kind miss the old BDSM club at time.

Oh, and it was hosting big orgies on a regular basis. It was before they open up private rooms.

But yes, Sin Club always had a identity crisis as long as I played here. It would be nice to get some BDSM contents add to the game but at the end of the day it the players that make a room lively and no pose will fix it completely.

And it used to be called BDSM club and it was playing jazz. Still back then it was the best strip joint 3dxchat had. I kind miss the old BDSM club at time.

Oh, and it was hosting big orgies on a regular basis. It was before they open up private rooms.

But yes, Sin Club always had a identity crisis as long as I played here. It would be nice to get some BDSM contents add to the game but at the end of the day it the players that make a room lively and no pose will fix it completely.

maybe would be time to change sin's music genre, switching to jazz again; i don't think someone will complain.

Popular rooms are open around the clock 7 days a week. Even so NC has no trouble staying full. Very rarely have I seen fewer than 20 in there. I am not saying it doesnt happen, merely that it is very rare.

I dont believe Sin is beyond saving as long as it is fixed and has a special feature that other areas do not have. This has to be more than backdrop. For example, the back room that contains barrels and 1 stool. If the stool as removed and a number of thones were placed there in a rectangle. throw pillows next to them for subbies and a large mat in the middle for dancing and pet play. Now you have a nice immursive gathering room for BDSM groups. The room with the fireplce: Take out the spin the bottle (BDSM not grade school kinderspiel) and add book shelves and couches/tables ect turning into a nice high class 'smoking' room/parlor

I would like to see Sinn set up as the BDSM place on 3dx.  The problem is it currently isn't... : (

If as suggested it had more BDSM elements, or was used as the place devs could use to introduce those elements before releasing them game wide.  Then Sinn would be a place that would attract players and then see how players take to them or see if bugs crop up.  It might help if it had exclusive content like mirrored ceilings, or the wall behind the bar was a mirror it would draw in players.  NC has mirrors so it COULD be done.  thats just one example and many more have been mentioned here.  The music there I feel should be exclusive to SINN.  so if a player likes a certain type of music they would go to that area. 

Perhaps DEVS are not discouraging BDSM, but they are not encouraging it either....this makes me wonder if the game is aware of how many players enjoy BDSM.  Some on a full time basis some enjoy it on a part time basis. I'm imaginging its a fairly good percentage of players would enjoy at least some BDSM content.  It is all over the forums now anyway....maybe we should start a thread if you like or want BDSM content..like this post....or something like that.  Someone did that with the dont forget about the BDSM community thread. 

I certainly don't have the answer.. : (

anyway thanks for reading my ramblings... kisses

Guest Twiggy

I agree with Lana, Sin needs to have something to offer you can't get in other places.

It has a stage that doesn't get used as much as it should for different reasons, that needs to be looked at as to why it doesn't.

Something that could be added there fairly easily is to make it so when someone performs on that stage they get real tips.

Have it so when on stage people can click on your avi and see (TIP) 10 gold, 20 gold , 50 gold.

That would get more getting up on stage and more watching and participating.

On top of that they need more tease animations, at the moment we have the 4 pole dances that are ok, but not that exciting and dances that are meant for dance floors and not teasing.

So putting on a decent strip act is not as easy as it could be, if it was made easier more would do it.

The company where they got the dance animations from I think has some sexy dances and tease animations to, if so it wouldn't take much to add them.

tease poses would also add to the whole game as well.

On top of that something I used to beg for but stopped because it would take a bit of work is lap dance chairs with animations.

If they were to put all them in there sin would be the most popular place in there and it would also bring people back into 3DX that had left through boredom.

I don't think changing the music in there will do that much to getting people back in there.

But that is just my opinion and thought I would put in my 2 cents worth.

I don't think that any amount of new animation will really save any Sin Club. It might help, but it will last only for some time and it will fade away. 

What is the most important is the will for the player in Sin to make it lively, more commonly throught public roleplay and in engaging in conversation. People can also come to hangout... what happen now sometime, but it look more like a room filled with dead people. 

I am saying that no animation will totally fix Sin, simply because in the past, the Sin had it own personal vibe and that was before the pole and before they add any bdsm pose... ( which still doesn't exist :-/ )

We used to have steady RP stripping on the stage back then and other stuff going on. 

I am not saying there shouldn't be new animation and other goodies for the Sin Club, I am only saying that it won't be enough to save anything if the communitiy don't do there part to make the room lively and give it own vibe. 

The community need to be Sinful more then anything else and well, if we get more stuff, it will just enhance what is already done by the players. 

What the Sin Club really needs... is a back alley.  It's already in a basement that's supposibly off of an alley... Just open that door up and create an alleyway there with a fence on one side and a car parked haphazardly on the other so it's contained...  Don't even need to make too much skyline or anything... just a tall building on each side and a street with flickering lights/or just a street light to give atmosphere. I used to say that the Night Club needed something like this... but the Sin Club would benefit far more from it.

To me , since the BDSM became Sin club , the thing that made it less crowded is that peoples comming in changed . Explanation :

The best time i got in BDSM club was a day we played the bottle game in the back room with around 10 peoples (maybe more) , with the best dare i ever i asked someone to do : sit on all chairs and stool of the BDSM club screaming "Yeeeppy hai !!!" (at this time there was more seats than actually in the club lol) . Everyone in the club was DoL (Dying of Laughing) for around 20 minutes . 

The strippers was always RPing their striptease as there was no PMs yet , and there was always someone behind the bar RPing a bartender role .

Actually , the back room is used only for sex , stage is used mostly for sex , and even the ground at our feet is used sometimes for sex . Strippers dont do much RP in their striptease (exept few ones like Kimba) , or at least not in the local chat .

Nobody is holding the bar either .

To me this is all these little things we had and that dissapeared the cause of the loss of crowd in the Sin Club