3DXChat Community

What would you like to buy with your Gold ?

Bran

I agree too, something like the close dance asking the approval of the other player, and pay for invite him/her a drink, but also the developers must add more time on the drunk effect, as for me is just waaaaaay to short...

Β 

Great Idea again Outlaw congratulations.. :D

just press the Q key and enjoy the drunken effect for as long as you want ;)

Edited by Shanti
"Can I buy you a drink?" by Outlaw merged here

I would buy Devs that actually listen to the community and getting stuff done like:

Β 

Character room:

• Color Palette for custom colors (Clothes/Hair/Eyes/Nails)
  • Hot Pants with custom shiny and non shiny colors :wub: :wub: :wub: Β  -> not only jeans fabric ones
  • Jeans with custom colors
  • Undies with text on -> also custom color for the text
  • Caps
  • Another set of boots
  • Comfy clothes like pyjamas, training suits :)
  • Having back the old body sliders and slightly adjusting their ranges (increase their max range -> especially boobies)

Private Rooms:

• Day/Night option -> ability to control the global light intensity
  • Custom colors for walls, floor, ceiling, pillars
  • Pillows with custom colors
  • New tables and chairs (those that actually fit in there, not only made for Sin Club)
  • Tables with poles centered on them within the available stuff
  • Floor lamps -> ability to adjust their intensity

General:

• Ability for direct communication, not having to search for somebody at first
  • If not wearing any shoes/boots, make the feet stay on the ground
  • Option to slap a guy -> especially to 'fight' colds (ability for girls only, maybe combined with a 5 minute temp ignore)
  • Option to leave clothes on while having sex (for specific positions like blowjob)
  • Option to disable world chat - or at least its highlighting and sound notification

Also not to forget that one

To get more content into the game:

Post the specs for creating 3dxchat-models in a forum thread (at first maybe stick only on static stuff like furniture)
-> users that are able to handle a 3d-program could help out with new stuff
-> they can post their stuff in the forum, users then decide if they wanted it within the game

Β 

Β 

But that's just wishes - guess I'll have to stick on spending my XGold on beers and gifts still after a long time has passed...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would buy Devs that actually listen to the community and getting stuff done like:

Β 

Character room:

• Color Palette for custom colors (Clothes/Hair/Eyes/Nails)
  • Hot Pants with custom shiny and non shiny colors :wub: :wub: :wub: Β  -> not only jeans fabric ones
  • Jeans with custom colors
  • Undies with text on -> also custom color for the text
  • Caps
  • Another set of boots
  • Comfy clothes like pyjamas, training suits :)
  • Having back the old body sliders and slightly adjusting their ranges (increase their max range -> especially boobies)

Private Rooms:

• Day/Night option -> ability to control the global light intensity
  • Custom colors for walls, floor, ceiling, pillars
  • Pillows with custom colors
  • New tables and chairs (those that actually fit in there, not only made for Sin Club)
  • Tables with poles centered on them within the available stuff
  • Floor lamps -> ability to adjust their intensity

General:

• Ability for direct communication, not having to search for somebody at first
  • If not wearing any shoes/boots, make the feet stay on the ground
  • Option to slap a guy -> especially to 'fight' colds (ability for girls only, maybe combined with a 5 minute temp ignore)
  • Option to leave clothes on while having sex (for specific positions like blowjob)
  • Option to disable world chat - or at least its highlighting and sound notification

Also not to forget that one

Β 

To get more content into the game:

Β 

Post the specs for creating 3dxchat-models in a forum thread (at first maybe stick only on static stuff like furniture)

-> users that are able to handle a 3d-program could help out with new stuff

-> they can post their stuff in the forum, users then decide if they wanted it within the game

Β 

Β 

But that's just wishes - guess I'll have to stick on spending my XGold on beers and gifts still after a long time has passed...

h0pdl.jpg

Honestly if the devs are gonna be this slow Β and unreasonably stubborn about request i don't care how understaffed you are there's a solution to almost every problem , and this one is a very easily fixed one. already stated how in a other thread somewhere hire more ppl.... get investors..... Β was the jist or hell if you guys don't even feel like doing that then open the damn game to be openly modded so ppl can make their own stuff and put it into the game because i guarantee you once you do that all these request will go away because other ppl will actually be doing it them selfs.... since you guys seem to take so long to do it . Hell we might even get some content for males at a decent freaking pace at that point. all im saying but in my short time being here ppl who have been here longer share my same griefs Β and i'v learned to just deal if it wasn't for all the special ppl i met on here and talk to now i'd be back to spending most of my free time on other games Β still streaming.I feel like you guys are just missing out on allot of cash grab opportunities.Β 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Larrygair

Permanent items that can be displayed in your (or the recipient's) home, and items that maybe bestow some "enhancement" that you can take advantage of.

Β 

You gifts have meaning to you and whoever sent them to you.

Β 

Put them on display, some of them have such sweet memories attached.

Β 

L.

• 3 weeks later...

It would be great if 3dx had a small community of user designers that offer clothes and furniture beyond the standard offerings. I realise this may not be easy because it's basically just Lisa and Gizmo running the show and they would need to check that the user content isn't breaking things, but I would be all over this.

Β 

It would FINALLY give me a reason to actually bother with buying extra coins.

Β 

Β 

It would be great if 3dx had a small community of user designers that offer clothes and furniture beyond the standard offerings.

I think that is a reasonable idea, with the xgold going to the designer, perhaps.

Of course, if they are not directly associated with 3DXChat, there will be an increased burden with regard to the management of those items... receiving, testing, approval, inventorying, the shopping process, etc., which will probably require additional headcount anyway or, at least, a reduction in the current output of the existing team.Β 

Both Google and Bing are on your side Loonie ;)

Β 

It is the difference betweenΒ ΠΊΡƒΠΏΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ (buy) andΒ Β ΠΊΡƒΠΏΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒΒ (wash) Β  :)

Β 

Still, we all make spelling mistakes sometimes and, anyway, perhaps they did mean wash ;)