3DXChat Community

Time to end my sub definitely

Briana

Ya!!! time is come i think...fucking roleplay badly taken as mindplay but it was not, ( Hollywood)  you were right! So hurting this game...I went to far and i think i did the wrong move by role playing in many different caracters here and hurting too many friends. Sorry for the last few friends i will left...I lost so many friends. Sorry for those i may hurted also ,but it was not intentional.

The rock''n'' roll girl she's done
J'acroche ma guitar et ferme mon micro
Love ya ;) xxx
Briana

ps. Brienna you will stay in my heart for ever .
       et tu va me manquer.
       désolé
       xin you lingxi lidian tong
       my little panda girl

So i guess u was that guy in the mask standing on stage in Sin club spamming local chat with bullshit.

Had the same wibe as others of your " roleplay " characters.

Cant roleplay a troll, act like a troll and u are a troll.

" Why do u act like a asshole ? "  ,   " I roleplay "      :huh:   Ummm  No

Did you enjoy yourself? Great! If not, well, it is only a game :)

Yeah Montreal!

"only a game"?!  or as i sometimes say, ty 4 the demon :ph34r:

mio3muy1mnt.jpg

0e3351d8407658c2b89d04cf55290979.jpg

Hey, yeaah shit happens and we are all humans and make mistakes and NO BS in this game like so many other things in our lifes that happen, are worth beeing to be curved for eternity on or into a gravestone! U where honest with ur alts, apologized, feel sorry and showed it with guts here in public! we 2 didnt havnt that much time to meet and spend time together that often, but to me u didnt do any harm at all and i dont know about all the other "stories" what happened and just hope the ppl will forgive ya, but most important that u forgive an love urself, cause i think one says, if u dont forgive and love yourself, u cant love others either...or so...correct me if im wrong! soooo, take a break, sort ur mind and thoughts and most of us still will be here in our jungle, circus, asylum

1f2bisuemthk.jpg

and sometimes lill battlefield - game n forumwise :D

0310WITSBULL003.jpg

when u return

so take care

*hugs n kiss*

tumblr_nfrmg1AK5H1s0eo40o1_400.gif

“Suddenly this is all too hard. I am tired of putting up walls. I want someone with the strength - and the honesty - to break them down.” ― Jodi Picoult, Vanishing Acts

“The only way to make a spoilt machine work again is to break it down, work on its inner system and fix it again. Screw out the bolts of your life, examine and work on yourself, fix your life again and get going.”― Israelmore Ayivor

“Don't sit on the fence; break it and move out! Don’t be confined to the little things you do; the sky should be below your limit!”― Israelmore Ayivor, The Great Hand Book of Quotes

So i guess u was that guy in the mask standing on stage in Sin club spamming local chat with bullshit.

Had the same wibe as others of your " roleplay " characters.

Cant roleplay a troll, act like a troll and u are a troll.

" Why do u act like a asshole ? "  ,   " I roleplay "      :huh:   Ummm  No

You ''TIPSY'' target me cause you hate the way i fight asshole saying racist comments and about the way I fight my opinion in local and world chat reason why you treat me like a troll

J'en rajouterai pas plus sur ce que je pense de toé

Did you enjoy yourself? Great! If not, well, it is only a game :)

Yeah Montreal!

Yes, I enjoyed,I love playing Hollywood, some here understand the way i play ,some other not, cause they take me too serious...but sometimes its hard to deal with my fucking feelings when I feel down after shit happens.

m5wq7.jpg

I still in game playing as madhumungus/sarahconnor/shehaweh until the end of my sub this month...the big mistake i did, and some ppl told me btw...is had play on 2 different account and switching my 6 caracters in the game , I just wanted to know if it will be possible to doing it after what heard from ppl about it. I'm honest and i told ppl all my different Avatar i play. the only thing I don't want to see. is my RL gender. and I think it's my personal choice to say or not.

Guest RobT

If you want to quit, Quit. if not, Stay. Who cares what people think . having said that endlessly trolling the chats is never ok, In character or not. 

" C'est la vie..."

55!!!. yes you! You know the way how to role play...and I loved playing with you my sniper soldier always fighting on my side against skynet cyborg. Don't stop and stay yourself.

If you want to quit, Quit. if not, Stay. Who cares what people think . having said that endlessly trolling the chats is never ok, In character or not. 

You know what...is too easy to say to ppl we don't wanna hear on chat they are troll...lot of clique here, and I,m not the only to say

Guest Skar

If you see any behavior in game that you don't like, you can take a screenshot and report it to the admin. By trolling, you are breaking the same rules the others might.

Trolling in world chat is not a solution but a form of entertainment for many.

Guest RobT

You know what...is too easy to say to ppl we don't wanna hear on chat they are troll...lot of clique here, and I,m not the only to say

if you are madhumungus, he is a troll, no if,  ands or buts. sat in world and other tabs and just trolled all night. not going to bicker because all this post is , is looking for attention. Good luck in whatever you decide.

I still in game playing as madhumungus/sarahconnor/shehaweh until the end of my sub this month...

Yes,  madhumungus is the guy i talked about.

Briana dont know the difference between trolling and roleplaying.

Since i can spot Briana in any form, the lack of roleplay-skill is obvious.

Reminds me of the blabbering drunk u find at parties / bars sometimes.

Yes,  madhumungus is the guy i talked about.

Briana dont know the difference between trolling and roleplaying.

Since i can spot Briana in any form, the lack of roleplay-skill is obvious.

Reminds me of the blabbering drunk u find at parties / bars sometimes.

And what about shenawee when she said gently words like ''oh! lot of Love spirit here'' ''My Little baby owl flying away!''  in world? It is really trolling? WTF

If you see any behavior in game that you don't like, you can take a screenshot and report it to the admin. By trolling, you are breaking the same rules the others might.

Trolling in world chat is not a solution but a form of entertainment for many.

Tell me Skar...why ppl never use the roleplay chat window to avoid being treat as a troll? I tried to roleplay in there yesterday...and i was alone. talking to myself.

I'm sad to see you go, Briana. I don't know about all this trolling and stuff, or who your alts are, but as Briana, you've always been fun to be with to me. I hope you change your mind, but if not, I understand. I'm close to leaving myself, for other reasons.

<3 Karla <3

Ya!!! time is come i think...fucking roleplay badly taken as mindplay but it was not, ( Hollywood)  you were right! So hurting this game...I went to far and i think i did the wrong move by role playing in many different caracters here and hurting too many friends. Sorry for the last few friends i will left...I lost so many friends. Sorry for those i may hurted also ,but it was not intentional.

The rock''n'' roll girl she's done
J'acroche ma guitar et ferme mon micro
Love ya ;) xxx
Briana

ps. Brienna you will stay in my heart for ever .
       et tu va me manquer.
       désolé
       xin you lingxi lidian tong
       my little panda girl

I've never really understood why that bothers people.... you're ok with me Bri