3DXChat Community

Features

Shanti

Im not to sure if its been mentioned before....

But voice chat would be awesome obviously not for local or world chats but would be good for pm or group chat... Or maybe im just lazy and get sick of typing :P

Yea voice chat! It would be cool!

Sub actions, like at Achat. Yes i want that. Please!

(sorry if we cant talk about other games here) >.<

Totally agree, a bit more interaction during sex would be neat, the boobies need more focus and also also some decent masturbation poses besides the teasing kneeling pose...oh and btw, I randomly clicked on the 3DX main page and watched the trailer again..."Hundreds of sex poses"??? O-o are they hidden somewhere or do we have to level up to get em? :D:P

Totally agree, a bit more interaction during sex would be neat, the boobies need more focus and also also some decent masturbation poses besides the teasing kneeling pose...oh and btw, I randomly clicked on the 3DX main page and watched the trailer again..."Hundreds of sex poses"??? O-o are they hidden somewhere or do we have to level up to get em? :D:P

Its just false advertisement to get people to pay for something that lacks what the video says it has. :)

We call this a 'scam'. By the time they actually have 'hundreds of sex poses' the subscription count will have dwindled so badly they can keep the servers up and pay developers to continue work on the game. But we all know that will happen unless they actually listen to us, but they don't. :)

A lot of what I am suggesting has already been posted, but this is just my addition to the list.

Room Moding, and the ability to boot people from your own room for obnoxious or unwelcome behavior. This just seems common sense.

Being able to be on, without being visible, or closing off PM's at least, if you're trying to create a room, and keep getting interrupted by endless streams of messages and invites.

Room population notices on public rooms, having some idea how crowded it might be at any given time.

Blocking random hugs and kisses from total strangers, maybe an accept box like sex pose request, if you don't want to be kissed or hugged, you can decline.

More uses for Gold, and practical applications for gifts, usable items in gameplay would be tremendous.

1. Private message my friends straight from my friend list

2. Ability to locate what maps my friends are on, if they select an option to allow that to be visible.

3. The ability to invite a friend onto the map I am located on by using my friend list and selecting the person I want to see (he or she may decline or accept).

4. Weather for my room ( I'd like to make it rain when I want it to)

5. The ability for males (M/M) to kiss each other on the cheeks as a greeting

6. Ability to link my forum profile to my in game account and be given the option to receive notifications in the game when I receive a messages on the forum.

I had to skip some posts due to lack of time, so I don't know if this post's gotten all the attention it should, but I'm pointing out options 2 and 3 as must have features.

I had to skip some posts due to lack of time, so I don't know if this post's gotten all the attention it should, but I'm pointing out options 2 and 3 as must have features.

They actually made number ONE possible!!!! So one down...few more to go!

• 2 months later...

Greetings.

What i really would like to see in this game besides much more content , is the ability to create different "outfit sets " for fast switching - like  Disco,Stripper,Domina,Slave,Casual,Fancy,etc .   So one does not have to go back to character creation and change it everytime. its pretty laborious.

Also , once more Poses are involved ( Im thinking about those "hundres of poses" mentioned ) to have the ability to make custom " pose sets" for the different categories in the Character Creation ( Foreplay,Vag,Anal,etc ) so one does not have to scroll through all those poses. And maybe add a tickbox below "show all".

And why not add all the public objects to the private stuff ? also the areas would be nice to use as a home. Like the Beach could be modified to a beachparty by a motivated and creative player.

And at last but not least, please make all poses available to all genders. I see no reason why a futa shouldnt be able to "take" a woman not the way a man can do "

These features i think are really needed.

What Nielske says. Much as I like to see a man hard for me, I think it would be good to have a soft state for areas like the beach or any pool. And I guess the tgirls in the user base may like that too. Oh well these things have been asked countless times. Not holding my breath here...

The option to not be stuck with a perpetual boner.

It'd be nice to be able to go nude without having a permanent boner scaring off 95% of females. ;)

Maybe a slider on the right, that lets us differentiate between erect and relaxed penis state? Thanks!

Don't get why they can't do similar to female strap ons, make a default hard cock on guys, but option to switch to flacid like it works with girls strap on changing between meaty cock and strap on or non atm.

Heeyy :3

I think a nice feature would be to be able to seperate different conversations.

Allowing two different chatboxes ^.^

Totally agree. Plus I would add the ability to create multiple groups conversations and so multiple groups rooms.

What ya think?

Kiss

Nion

• 1 month later...

One thing that might help in giving more options for player rooms is to let people choose what they want as their base room - and you could just let them use the foundations of the locations that already exist as starting points. So for example, someone could have one of their "rooms" be a version of Love Island, so they have their own beach and they can build whatever they want on it and around it. Make sculptures in the water with those glowing blue blocks, create colorful staircases to dancefloors in the sky, cover the tiny island off the coast with beds in different arrangements to facilitate massive orgies. :P

In that same vein, someone could make their own version of Sin Club, or they could use the Fresco and make their very own big discoteque. 

I feel like this probably wouldn't be too hard, and it would allow for a lot of creativity right off the bat. It's not even creating new content, it's just shuffling around the accessibility of the other maps in the game!

• 2 weeks later...

Also it would be good if we could set out default idle pose again. AFAIK it always reverts to 3 altho I set it to 5 all the time.

I think whatever pose you select in character creation is the pose it reverts to.