3DXChat Community

why cant girls have all the fun....

nnirmaln

I am confused about this topic... there are so many confusing topics recently as someone said?

So I don't know even why we reply, why I do replay.

Perhaps because I have seen some good replies?

I noticed nnirmaln is new here so perhaps she doesn't know that players use their imagination to cover these parts the game doesn't cover.

I play as a shemale but the genre doesn't exist (despite it is under production in 3dx) and many men want me to show my penis and to play with and they imagine they do so.

We have actually 4 threesome poses MMF but it was only 2 just two weeks ago. I used to engage my lovers to have sex with me in couple (the third one watching) to finish with these 2 poses.

We do have only 2 poses MFF recently added. Same as before, I used to ask my partners to have sex in couple and place myself closer to simulate a threesome.

I think we all complain about lack of poses and clothes compared with other games. But nobody has said that 3dx is far away from others regarding graphics.

3DX implements new stuff every week or 10 days (despite they send a patch a day later to resolve bugs) so I am confident we will have all we need to have all the fun.

Kisses!!!

post-4422-0-23413900-1430421129_thumb.jpg

Sorry but you lost me ...what u mean by saying girls can't have fun,what's no fun you talking about? Sex isn't funny? Meet new ppl isn't funny? Dancing and invited to many party's isn't funny? Sharing with all type gender isn't funny? wtf? Rock it up baby and dont be so worry about game play here.I'm a bit confuse about this topix

Love ya ;) xxx

Briana

what do you mean boys are having more fun than girls? If by fun you mean sex,, Who do you think those boys are having fun with lol. 

Ther's nothing to stop you from having fun here.  Sure there might be some ppl who like to shame others for enjoying them self. But dont

pay them any attention and do what ever you like.