3DXChat Community

BETA (December 2023)

Gizmo

22 hours ago, Gizmo said:

I see that you write in every post about the order of poses in the catalog. We're not going to change that. New poses will appear at the top. At least in the near future.
Also we are not going to implement the code that was implemented to our DLLs by third parties.

Actually... It shouldn't be very hard to create some customizable window for poses where we can add our own preferred poses. Like the color picker panel. This would sort out the issues of accidentally picking the wrong poses or search for them for a scene through the whole library

Edited by Tsela

17 hours ago, AJM said:

@Whimsy @PussyGaloreXXX  My apologies, I really should have posted examples of the better alternative to constant changing of pose codes. mixed up by updates. Hope these help.

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Thank you, that would definitely work great since Guys, lol can never figure out what the codes mean ;)

Wish I knew about this before I started ranting and raving to Gizmo about it, but dayum here goes another few weeks of doing this as well, but well worth it. @AJM You're my hero!!! ❤️

1 hour ago, PussyGaloreXXX said:

Thank you, that would definitely work great since Guys, lol can never figure out what the codes mean ;)

Wish I knew about this before I started ranting and raving to Gizmo about it, but dayum here goes another few weeks of doing this as well, but well worth it. @AJM You're my hero!!! ❤️

You're quite welcome :)  and, the guy thing, i will agree, lots do  lol    now all they havin to do is match picture to pose !  glad it helped  !

Edited by AJM

On 12/16/2023 at 10:50 PM, AJM said:

@Whimsy @PussyGaloreXXX  My apologies, I really should have posted examples of the better alternative to constant changing of pose codes. mixed up by updates. Hope these help.

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

This so much more user friendly than just codes. A lot of newer players would have no idea what those codes are. 👏

p.s. Do you also blindly trust everyone in your life? By the way, in the game I also faced similar things and not 1 time, but I never went to complain on the forum. I just made conclusions for myself. Now I need more time to trust people. 
 But there is good in this story, thanks to this person as a player opened new possibilities of the game (virtual sex).
 This is just my opinion as someone who also plays the game, not just working on it

Edited by Zabi

1 hour ago, Zabi said:

XOKINGDATAOX
Defamation, yes, it's a rule violation and punishable. If you actually have evidence of defamation. Contact support
write in discord eva_support
or create ticket https://discord.com/channels/537730036485193748/1072456115457101866
or https://3dxchat.com/support/
or 3dxhelp.eva@gmail.com

you know Zabi the thing is they may be bad people but they are smart ill give em that first the people in game wont give up thier proof and i have mine but ya see it was done outside the game therefore Eva i fear can do little as my understanding is , but i will open that ticket and give it a go, and yes a lot of damfimation and slander trying to run me out of the game its just wrong thats all i want to say 

thank you Zabi for your response it is valued weither you think so or not and i appreciate you reply 

We are gradually improving the beta client by fixing bugs and adding new features. Today we have released a new patch 458. Feel free to read the list below.

I insist that not all changes will be to your liking. But if at least one feature or bug fix is useful to you, it will be a reward for us.

Beta patch 458

Changes

• Reduced prices on goods
  • 25% tax for the room host (instead of 10%)
  • Added new gifts
  • Added Animation LODs quality option in the settings window

Bug fixes

• Falling under the floor
  • Avatar cache failure causing nude bald avatars
  • De synchronization of animations when entering a room
  • Multiple moaning sounds, in new poses, when clicking repeatedly
  • Blurring of tattoos and other textures (streaming)
  • Animation fixes
  • Fixes missing facial textures
  • Empty glasses (bottles) when taken on new poses
  • Settings window size
  • High heels fall into the ground when you click on the animation

Guys, earlier some of you mentioned that it would be good to be able to increase the range or even disable the function of skipping animation frames (Animation LODs). This inspired us to create a new option in the settings.

Use the Extremely High value to maintain the quality of the animations even at long distances from the camera.

image.png

I also want to reiterate how we handle player requests. We are under no obligation to fulfill your wishes and implement all your requests into the game. We are happy to read all your feedback and get inspired by your ideas. We may add some of them to the game as we see fit. This is how we work on the game.

I invite you to consider this and not get upset if we have not added your desired features. We are the authors of the game, and we are making it the way we want it to be. And it's okay if our vision differs from yours.

If you like our project and the way we work on it, then we invite you into this exciting world of 3DXChat. If you don't, that's okay too. We will not keep you here. You are free to move on. But remember, you can always come back if you want to :)

8 minutes ago, SashaFoxy said:

Avatar still falls through the floor near complex objects. The problem has not been resolved.

What exactly does this mean?
In the bugfix, it means that the avatar falls under the floor when the pose animation is turned on.

2 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

What exactly does this mean?
In the bugfix, it means that the avatar falls under the floor when the pose animation is turned on.

It means that for example when I build something with complex objects, like half circle shapes (I built a fence like that with intricate ornaments), the avatars fall through the floor when they get close to it. This was an issue since.... forever I think

Edited by Tsela

2 minutes ago, Tsela said:

It means that for example when I build something with complex objects, like half circle shapes (I built a fence like that with intricate ornaments), the avatars fall through the floor when they get close to it. This was an issues since.... forever I think

I'm not sure I really understand what you are talking about. It would be great to see a video of this bug if possible. Thanks!

About the falling through the floor thingie...
It's pretty simple, @Gizmo

If you create an item with bunch of "pixels" or keep a bunch of items together in a tight space, walking close to it makes your avatar fall through the map. 

It's quite easy to play this glitch out. Just download and spawn a highly detailed item, one that has multiple pixels/shapes, and force your avatar to walk toward it.

50 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

I'm not sure I really understand what you are talking about. It would be great to see a video of this bug if possible. Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XqFqTBzwZVsdvrHTQ23P4eS84k5Fn24N/view?usp=sharing

Video

This is not some new bug, it was there for years and builders usualy had a headache when they actually tested if we can walk around the creations after hours of work that on the screen looks good.

So what we usually did is trying to block buggy places from complex shapes so people don't walk there.

No idea what causes it. Maybe some of those shapes are buggy or  the fact that they are rotated in all sort of ways when we build them... I dunno.

And this is a picture of this particular object I made for a fence and causes people to fall through the floor when they get close to it as shown in the video

2023-12-19 16-33-34_143799.png

Edited by Tsela

5 hours ago, Gizmo said:

We are gradually improving the beta client by fixing bugs and adding new features. Today we have released a new patch 458. Feel free to read the list below.

I insist that not all changes will be to your liking. But if at least one feature or bug fix is useful to you, it will be a reward for us.

Beta patch 458

Changes

• Reduced prices on goods
  • 25% tax for the room host (instead of 10%)
  • Added new gifts
  • Added Animation LODs quality option in the settings window

Bug fixes

• Falling under the floor
  • Avatar cache failure causing nude bald avatars
  • De synchronization of animations when entering a room
  • Multiple moaning sounds, in new poses, when clicking repeatedly
  • Blurring of tattoos and other textures (streaming)
  • Animation fixes
  • Fixes missing facial textures
  • Empty glasses (bottles) when taken on new poses
  • Settings window size
  • High heels fall into the ground when you click on the animation

Wow,  this is both really great, and kinda spooky… just last night, my friend and I were talkin about the prices on goods and the desync, now there bein a patch to it.. @Gizmo, did you overhear our chat ? 🤔 lol ! Much thanks !  Sometimes, its all the little things that mean alot. 😊

6 hours ago, SashaFoxy said:

Avatar still falls through the floor near complex objects. The problem has not been resolved.

Ye, it bein an issue with too many objects (usually smaller ones) close together in a space. Until it is sorted,  just keep such things away from traffic areas where people walk.  @Tsela and @Gizmoexplain this much better than I . Hope it helps. 😊

Edited by AJM

5 hours ago, Tsela said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XqFqTBzwZVsdvrHTQ23P4eS84k5Fn24N/view?usp=sharing

Video

This is not some new bug, it was there for years and builders usualy had a headache when they actually tested if we can walk around the creations after hours of work that on the screen looks good.

So what we usually did is trying to block buggy places from complex shapes so people don't walk there.

No idea what causes it. Maybe some of those shapes are buggy or  the fact that they are rotated in all sort of ways when we build them... I dunno.

And this is a picture of this particular object I made for a fence and causes people to fall through the floor when they get close to it as shown in the video

2023-12-19 16-33-34_143799.png

The other day, my friend sent me his room so i can do the lighting and do modifications to it, and mentioned he keeps falling thru the floor, but only on the staircase , and i found it was due to the stair posts. There was dozens of posts, each with about 10 pieces to each post, and over 30 posts.  I had to just remove over half the posts, and spread them out more, and it works fine now. No falling to your death ! That was an easy fix, but something as intricate and joined together, as shown in your photo, id be a loss  lol .

3 minutes ago, AJM said:

The other day, my friend sent me his room so i can do the lighting and do modifications to it, and mentioned he keeps falling thru the floor, but only on the staircase , and i found it was due to the stair posts. There was dozens of posts, each with about 10 pieces to each post, and over 30 posts.  I had to just remove over half the posts, and spread them out more, and it works fine now. No falling to your death ! That was an easy fix, but something as intricate and joined together, as shown in your photo, id be a loss  lol .

Yes that's how it works. I had to simplify that fence with only circles, without spirals and such and the problem was gone. It's quite annoying when you have to tone things down just to avoid bugs

4 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Thanks, I got it. It probably has to do with Unity's handling of physics and colliders.

This glitch exists from last 3-5 version with complicated details, spheres/ half spheres and all half archs. Seems like when a small prop(object's area smaller than a standard cube object) has more than 800kb-1mb details, it sucks avatar in ground. And also : The half archs now has non-physics(you can walk through it), but spheres has a larger clipping zone(hitbox? physics?) make avatars float when they walking onto them.