3DXChat Community

Please, do something, quick !!

Ulrica

1 hour ago, CatKatW said:

From Oxford Language Definitions:

Swastika - an ancient symbol in the form of an equal-armed cross with each arm continued at a right angle, used especially in South Asia as a symbol of good luck or spirituality.

Of course it has other not-so-noble interpretations.

Judging on the host or hostess edgy name I somehow doubt that is the purpose for their interpretation of what it means.

39 minutes ago, TashaTight said:

Judging on the host or hostess edgy name I somehow doubt that is the purpose for their interpretation of what it means.

I'm sure it wasn't. She was putting fire at World Chat and unfortunately people were replying.

Ignoring these situations is the best option imho. They will die by themselves.

11 hours ago, SerenityWillow said:

In my opinion, everyone one knows what that is when used inappropriately, not a lot of people know anything about Buddhism. So, I can see why the OP was offended, and probably is not a good time to be using it, no matter what it means. Very sensitive times these days.

These days? Do you mean days since 1945 till now. OP was offeded by a mistake. I think it is good that people help with knowlege. :)

Anytime :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

These days? Do you mean days since 1945 till now. OP was offeded by a mistake. I think it is good that people help with knowlege. :)

Anytime :rolleyes:

Was referring to all the antisemitism around the world now prevalent these days. Even before the war broke out recently. But yea.

People should not be silent and question everything. Today, someone points to 2 billion people and asks to do something with them quickly(yeah..on forums lol), having no idea what these people and symbols mean. Most of the problems are due to lack of education, which creates new problems and hatred all around the world. Anti-Semitism, racism caused by lack of knowledge as well.

• 3 months later...